Ron in Regina
Reaction score

Viewing forum British Columbia

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Couldn't reply to your message so I'm posting on your wall as you told me to. ;-)

Have permission from my mother to join these forums. I'm apart of many dog-related forums so I figured she wouldn't mind it. She is kinda glad I'm taking up something educational before I start back up Monday, BESIDES canines. (because I'm a major dog-freak) She is fully aware of the content on this site and wants me to view and treat it in a mature way.

I am widely aware of the 13 rule. Most times I given a temporary ban, and others I am not. I am very glad I am getting this chance from you, and the other moderators. :smile:

Anything else you need to know? :canada:
    How you doing kiddo! Just dropping by to wish you and your family a warm and wonderful Xmas and an amazing New Year ahead! May all your dreams and wishes come true... Only 3 more sleeps for this Kiwi kid and I'll be touching down in Vancouver! :) Sooooo excited! :) Cheers ^i^ Kiwi ^i^
    hey ron, thanks again, im doing my best to clean my attitude up. Got any pointers lol, i blocked Jbee to start....
    G'day, Ron. Just wanted to let you know that your suggestions re tinypix worked like a hot damn and I was able to post my first jpeg. Thank you again. Go Riders.
    Got a letter from my sister Ginny yesterday. She sent me a clipping from the L-P by Dave Margoshes. He was writing about the Brickhouse Bistro in Lumsden which is the place I was referring to when mentioning my sister, Mary. Got the towns wrong.
    Born on a farm on the outskirts of Regina. Family had farmed there for years before Dad sold out and moved to Craven. Family farm now a big subdivision. Went to Sacred Heart Academy and Uof Sask - Regina campus.
    I see that we have a couple of things in common. We love the Riders and dogs. :smile: I was born in Regina and still have family in Saskatchewan. Have been thinking about moving back lately maybe to a small rural community not too far from Regina.
    If spaminator is who I think it is, he is a good guy. I don't think we'll have to worry about him spamming or sperming his way around the forums. LOL! However, I agree that a name change would be good just to ease the minds of other Members who might not know his true intentions.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…