JLM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Santa Barbara is close by, I used to have a great aunt and great uncle living in S.B. years and years ago. Personally I'm not familiar with your area, spent a couple of days in San Diego 42 years ago, about 10 years ago we did travel west from Laughlin Nev. to Bakersfield and then north along the I-5 to home. One time we drove north along the Oregon coast, went from Redding to Eureka and then north, all beautiful country. Also enjoyed the country around Alturas and Susanville. You mentioned Half Moon BAy, is that the H.M.BAy on our Sunshine Coast? I worked in that area about 40 years ago.
    Hi JLM - just found the "Wall" - talk about a newbie still learning things...
    I live in what I call Silly Valley - Simi Valley in Ventura County - close to mountains, farmland, coastal, and a variety of different land use styles. My particular area has regular summer/fall fires which is unpleasant but I enjoy the diverse climates and on any short day we can wander into different scenic areas and feel miles away from city life...it is also close to the L.A. area but I rarely go there...I'm a bit phobic about huge city life and crowds, even though Vancouver is my home (perhaps that is why I don't know)... I have relatives who live in Napa Valley (wine country) which is rustic and the vineyards are always so pretty....rolling hills....kinda like the Kelowna/Vernon type of landuse... other family live in San Francisco, and have a second home at Halfmoon Bay on the beach... I had a short job of one year in Stockton which is near Sacramento but moved farther south when I started school - and ended up in San Luis Obispo for my first four years. My ideal place and where I hope to retire one day is Esalen or farther north up the state..but inland a bit...it's pricey but sooooooooo beautiful and a place to let one's mind and brain relax a bit.
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
    Congrats on hitting 5000 posts! Good luck with the moving. I am in that process as well. It may be tiresome but it will be all over soon enough!
    Hey, even best buds butt heads sometimes. It's one of those perks for being your own person....
    I didn’t know VanIsle had left. She told me that Spade rarely participates any more because of the general tone of the forum.

I don’t know what we can do about it. However, if you want to approach the moderators with something, you have my full support, just tell me what I can do.

So we can try something, but at the end of the day it is either participate or leave. Anyway, if you want to do something, you have my full support.
    Just so you know - I'm out of here. Can't post with these horrible people. I don't even want to talk to most of them. They disgust me.
    I will be slaying dragons for at least the next 2 weeks, don't know if I'll have internet but I don't expecting to be posting during that time, so, cheers.
    I don't think he is HH I have not checked him out closely - not him or anyone really. She always gives herself away so I don't lose a lot of sleep over it.
    I saw it. If she sees it - her pure hatred of me will get her dander up and she will start in.
    Salmon Arm is nice, but if you like it quiet, it isn't, big tourist trap, but located in a
    nice area for travelling either south/north/or wherever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…