Inauguration Day For Trump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If you Nazi pigs don't want a fist in your face, I recommend putting a bullet there. Make America great again.
ahh well ain't you democratic
I thought Hitler said something to that effect when he decided to invade POLE land

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Very fair points. Now we have confirmation that the press Sec. did not "lie". he used "alternate facts" You can't make this snuff up. They are making it OK to lie boldly to the world and create a new euphemism for doing so.

How can anyone believe anything they say now?/ They have lost credibility.... and it is only day three.

what is perplexing is that some are maliciously enjoying this..... but then one can only question their mindset and sanity.
we are seeing some serious sociopath y at work....

" If you are going to lie.don't be so obvious about it"See the Putin skit ?? Very good . No worries America. Putin will look after you .as this is the most expensive thing he has ever bought."

Truisms in it. Enough for Trump to have apoplexy on Twitter again.

Cannot believe how low things have sunk. we are talking bottom feeder quasi dictatorship. Trumps war on the media is a prelude to reducing the freedom of the press. He does not deal in facts.. and Houston. that is a BIG problem. The chap is unhinged and unstable.

SNL's Valdimir Putin and Donald Trump Cold Open: Video

Obama in his last term resorted to executive orders and presidential memoranda to bull through his legislation and many saw that as very dictatorial. It is early days for the Trump administration and from what I can see things appear to be improving a bit more each day. Spice's press conference today was much more cordial and he spent a good deal of time with the press core.

I find constantly railing against the man and throwing up all the horrible things he's said does nothing to change the reality of the situation. Trump is President. And for the sake of the American people, I most sincerely hope that he is able to get his **** together and lead the country in a fitting and Presidential manner.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Obama in his last term resorted to executive orders and presidential memoranda to bull through his legislation and many saw that as very dictatorial. It is early days for the Trump administration and from what I can see things appear to be improving a bit more each day. Spice's press conference today was much more cordial and he spent a good deal of time with the press core.

I find constantly railing against the man and throwing up all the horrible things he's said does nothing to change the reality of the situation. Trump is President. And for the sake of the American people, I most sincerely hope that he is able to get his **** together and lead the country in a fitting and Presidential manner.
I hear ya. When trump starts behaving in a sensible, reasonable, mature and presidential manner and demonstrates that he can be fair and a bit more humane than the self centered camera attention sneaking arrogant person he has shown himself to be.then fine.he will get more respect.
Respect has to be earned. It is not on auto pilot the minute one enters the job. If he demonstrates he can be progressive in his ideas and NOT make statemtnts and actions that are regressive..again. he will be viewed with more respect . Not saying he will not come through and actually begin to perform like a mature adult who is interested n more than ratings and crowd sizes. If he wants to run the gov't like a business.fine.lets see him do it and make it work. It just might be what "governments need... to get rid of all the bureaucratic stuff that serves as obstacles to smooth decision making and actin planning. When he stops bragging about how wonderful he is and what a winner he is...... it might show a more mature person.He is being watched closely.for all kinds of reasons. We have no choice but to "give him a chance" We do have a choice as to whether we buy into his methods and to anticipate the consequences that will arise. One cannot make massive changes without having a ripple effect world wide. But we shall see what his elite billionaire group is capable of. and still work within an ethical environment. There is a very god reason that most countries are in contingency planning mode. But regardless of all that...one cannot say that the current situation is boring.;-)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Hasn't the stock market been going up ever since Trump was elected? That indicates that the business world has confidence in him.
Those with big money are successful people. They are only going to back someone who can make the country successful. They don't invest their money in losers.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'm hoping some day they'll be something more interesting to talk about than Donald Trump.
Indeed. ;-)But sadly Donald is such an attention hog he will find ways to stay in the headlines and then some. We have seen the pattern of behavior for the lasst couple of yrs. the only time he does not like the "media" is when it tells the truth about him. ( and not alternate reality factoids)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Indeed. ;-)But sadly Donald is such an attention hog he will find ways to stay in the headlines and then some. We have seen the pattern of behavior for the lasst couple of yrs. the only time he does not like the "media" is when it tells the truth about him. ( and not alternate reality factoids)

To be fair, Ocean Breeze, the MSM are just as culpable - look at the coverage he gets here in Canada. Our news is filled with the latest reports on what he's been doing. I've noticed a decline in the number of tweets he sending.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hasn't the stock market been going up ever since Trump was elected? That indicates that the business world has confidence in him.
Those with big money are successful people. They are only going to back someone who can make the country successful. They don't invest their money in losers.

You noticed that too, eh!

To be fair, Ocean Breeze, the MSM are just as culpable - look at the coverage he gets here in Canada. Our news is filled with the latest reports on what he's been doing. I've noticed a decline in the number of tweets he sending.

He has his "nose on the grindstone" processing his election promises.......................a sign of a good work ethic, not easily distracted! :)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Do you yell at buildings?
Good point

I'm hoping some day they'll be something more interesting to talk about than Donald Trump.
Are you joking?
The fun is just beginning

Are you joking?
I still think at times his frontal lobe is not firing correctly,then I blame it on his Scottish heritage,but my favourite is people become emotionally stunted in their lives, they say it is where trauma occurred in Your life,sometimes regression of emotions are not right but the thriving individual recognizes their shortcomings and has to work hard to overcome these emotional responses,
Some individuals cannot recognize trauma and emotional response go hand and hand
Unfortunately this is President Trump,some people remain stunted all their lives
I wish he would receive the teachings and wisdom of Masonry

PTS?
This recognition is important with this disorder,
Burdensome disorder

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump is in it for Trump.

Surprisingly you are probably quite right!
Even idiots hit on the truth once in a blue moon. (A broken clock is right twice a day) Before old Trump "heads up yonder" perhaps he's trying to make the world a better place to enhance his reputation.

I'll have to put my age up on my bio.

Wino thinks that I'm a kid.

Can't really blame him judging by your mentality. :) :)

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone had to come up with that! :) :)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I don't understand why he's playing the fool with his crowd size and voter fraud rhetoric. he's shooting himself in the foot talking like that!
The election's over, he won FGS! If he would keep his focus on the business at hand he would gain popularity. With his backtracking, he's losing it! Business wise, he seems to be doing the right things.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Right on Mowich. It amazes how many (probably 90% of the protest crew) pay to much attention to the "talk" and not enough to the "walk".

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't understand why he's playing the fool with his crowd size and voter fraud rhetoric. he's shooting himself in the foot talking like that!
The election's over, he won FGS! If he would keep his focus on the business at hand he would gain popularity. With his backtracking, he's losing it! Business wise, he seems to be doing the right things.

I agree. He should chill. It's kind of like Obama saying that Obamacare is a success over and over.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

your kidding right?
another poll?
geez, mental fart...

New York (AFP) - Wall Street investors were back in rally mode Tuesday, pushing the S&P 500 and Nasdaq to new records and lifting the dollar against the euro on renewed optimism about US President Donald Trump's policies.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dollar-ekes-gains-asia-sharp-losses-025648627.html

you are such a bullSh!tter
why waste everyones time?
oh I know

rich nazi unkle georgie soros won't be such a good patron if you don't eh?

the crowd size was reported at a time before they really had let anyone in
it was more fake news

What’s fascinating to me is how this gigapixel photo flatly contradicts an article from recode on the site comparing pictures of Obama and Trumps inauguration crowd. The crowd in this photo, taken during the actual inauguration and not early in the morning (as evident from media testimony and the sunlight) shows the actual size of the crowd. Yet they use the other one to make their point that obama’s inauguration crowd is bigger anyway.

AKA Fake News.
http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/21/14347636/cnn-trump-inauguration-gigapixel-portrait

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Right on Mowich. It amazes how many (probably 90% of the protest crew) pay to much attention to the "talk" and not enough to the "walk".
Funny how everybody rails against Obama's last minute executive orders and ignore the fact that Trump is issuing executive orders right out of the starting gate. He has set human rights, women's rights, native right and environmental security back 50 years in just a few days.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Good point

Are you joking?

Are you joking?
I still think at times his frontal lobe is not firing correctly,then I blame it on his Scottish heritage,but my favourite is people become emotionally stunted in their lives, they say it is where trauma occurred in Your life,sometimes regression of emotions are not right but the thriving individual recognizes their shortcomings and has to work hard to overcome these emotional responses,
Some individuals cannot recognize trauma and emotional response go hand and hand
Unfortunately this is President Trump,some people remain stunted all their lives
I wish he would receive the teachings and wisdom of Masonry

PTS?
This recognition is important with this disorder,
Burdensome disorder
Agree.the fun is just beginning. We are in for a ride of our lives...with fake news and alternate facts flooding the airwaves...Not to mentin donald's obsession with his-ratings, crowd sizes and now widespread voter fraud..... to explain why Hillary got so many votes and got the popular vote.
and if he did not have so much power.it would be a barrel of laughs. His administration has already ordered a blackout on one on line media site. This is jsut the beginning of interfering with freedom of expression, speech and the media. He might have been studying the methods of Kim of N.Koera.

and it is only day two. Seems that Kim has a similar complex. it is all about him and self adoration . We know what happens when someone opposes him. Are we to only say things that Donald wants to hear.. and those that inflate his overblown ego ?? Does Donald expect the masses to enter his own self created world of unreality based on what HE believes only?? as in HIS delusions?? BTW: he Loves the media (and reading about himself ) .as long as it says what he believes about himself.We have seen what he does when it does not. He is dictating via all the executive orders he is doing.

Crazy ride ahead.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes! YES! Breezy is back and she is bringing her pain for us to enjoy in!

Funny how everybody rails against Obama's last minute executive orders and ignore the fact that Trump is issuing executive orders right out of the starting gate. He has set human rights, native right and environmental security back 50 years in just a few days.

#false

#wannabe

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny how his detractors don't seem to actually talk concrete nuts and bolts

have we actually read any negative posts where they even quoted Trump, let alone cite anything specific to substantiate their opinions?

I know when we were dissecting Obama we quoted him directly and criticized his policies with specifics, why I don't see any of that coming from the nuts we have here?
:(
I mean other then that they don't have them?
nuts I mean, they are nuts, but they don't seem to have nuts....