Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Eleven days into Trumpageddon, it's going pretty good. Lots and lots of dwama. Kinda like a reality-TV symphony, with the high notes provided by the shrieking of outraged cupcakes, and the low notes provided by the porcine grunts of pleasure from the knuckle-draggers.

You gotta admit, NOBODY does it like America!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can you imagine how dull the papers would be if Clinton had won? The headlines last Saturday week woulda been "Clinton Inaugurated. Nobody Noticed" and "Hillary Clinton Sworn In Before A Crowd of Tens of Weeping Menopausal Lesbians."

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It was a long tiring day for Mrs. Trump. She walked on 4" heels for hours. She is obviously a person who values privacy and doesn't enjoy being on display.
I think she got through the gruelling day with incredible style and grace.

Private person? I wouldn't have thought that about her given her past in modelling. I think she's probably very use to having things her way and now, not so much. I'm sure she'll do well since she has staff to help her, but unlike before she'll have to mind her manners and quite possibly learn some new ones.

Eleven days into Trumpageddon, it's going pretty good. Lots and lots of dwama. Kinda like a reality-TV symphony, with the high notes provided by the shrieking of outraged cupcakes, and the low notes provided by the porcine grunts of pleasure from the knuckle-draggers.

Go big or go home, eh?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Bones a part of me says the man should develop some sense of humility having so many Americans place their trust in him.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Bones a part of me says the man should develop some sense of humility having so many Americans place their trust in him.
Heck, every president in history had a truckload of ego. Man has a long history of conning people into bad deals and running reality-TV shows. Surely you didn't expect measured, sophisticated, complex policy from him. At 70 he's too old to change.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Ah Ludlow, were that only possible. Unfortunately when they were passing out the humility genes, Trump was far too busy stocking up on narcissism.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ah Ludlow, were that only possible. Unfortunately when they were passing out the humility genes, Trump was far too busy stocking up on narcissism.

Weird that- when you're unpopular it's called 'narcissism', when you're popular it's called 'self confidence' or 'self respect'. Trump just needs a little time to settle down, his feet are still 4 feet off the ground.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Weird that- when you're unpopular it's called 'narcissism', when you're popular it's called 'self confidence' or 'self respect'. Trump just needs a little time to settle down, his feet are still 4 feet off the ground.
Follow the guy's history and you will see that he has been a malignant narcissist since his early youth.