2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trumps support is primarily angey white men. I dont see how the math works out for him.

It's what they call an intangible. I think people may feel they could sit down with Trump and talk sense to him & they'd get a satisfactory response, whereas with Clinton she either wouldn't understand or she'd screw you.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It's what they call an intangible. I think people may feel they could sit down with Trump and talk sense to him & they'd get a satisfactory response, whereas with Clinton she either wouldn't understand or she'd screw you.

This will probably be one of the news topics after tonight, regardless of the outcome! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This will probably be one of the news topics after tonight, regardless of the outcome! :)

No doubt.

My prediction for the elections is quite a few recounts in the days to come...neither one will concede.....

That might look better for Trump than Clinton!
On second thought even if it's a blow out one way or the other they still have to make sure the count is correct. So for the average citizen it's probably a moot point.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Get serious. He has thrown everyone he knows under the bus. He would toss people like you in the scrap heap at the blink of an eye.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Get serious. He has thrown everyone he knows under the bus. He would toss people like you in the scrap heap at the blink of an eye.

Could be. I think there may be a "method to his madness". It kind of looks like everyone he knows who he has thrown under the bus just might be voting for him. Somebody is for sure. Folks have to remember HE doesn't actually do this sh*t..............it's a strategy planned by his handlers. It's a common phenonemum, a lot of people gravitate to their abusers.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

yes, that post gives us all we need to know about such posters, he seriously doesn't realize what
trump has done to people like him and many others in higher places. living in a dream world, making
up his own conclusions about Hillary, whom he also knows nothing about, and deaf dumb and blind concerning trump.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Could be. I think there may be a "method to his madness". It kind of looks like everyone he knows who he has thrown under the bus just might be voting for him. Somebody is for sure. Folks have to remember HE doesn't actually do this sh*t..............it's a strategy planned by his handlers. It's a common phenonemum, a lot of people gravitate to their abusers.

If Trump just does what his handlers want, then he's no different, and therefore the people who claim he's the anti-establishment candidate are completely wrong.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
yes, that post gives us all we need to know about such posters, he seriously doesn't realize what
trump has done to people like him and many others in higher places. living in a dream world, making
up his own conclusions about Hillary, whom he also knows nothing about, and deaf dumb and blind concerning trump.

I guess by early tomorrow morning we should have some answers.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Congratulations to all the Americans who took the time to vote today. The rest, well...

Jumpin' JEE-hosiphat!

Jiminy Jillickers!