2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Are you finally waking up to the fact that it's not all doom and gloom after all?

Get ready for the stars to align if Hillary wins.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If Trump would have listen to his advisors, he would have had a chance of winning today. Clinton's talk about 'deplorables'' did not hurt her, because let's face it the KKK or Trumps followers were not about to vote for no wo'em. Trump on the other hand, should have worded his words carefully when attacking the huge Latino populace, he could have easily talked strictly about illegals, period, which would have had the impact necessary on his following, but to expand his filth into calling them rapist, hombres, criminals, etc.. was just too offensive. The attack on women was bad enough, but he could still have held onto a large majority of women. I believe he will pay for his lack of judgement today.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As a felon he couldn't vote even if he were American.
Wrong, but thanks for showing us, once again, your fondness for making pronouncements of fact on topics you don't understand.

Just on the admittedly slim chance that you're interested in actually knowing what you're talking about, here's a good summary of the felon voting laws in the U.S.:

http://ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2014/02/26/felon-voting/

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If Trump would have listen to his advisors, he would have had a chance of winning today. Clinton's talk about 'deplorables'' did not hurt her, because let's face it the KKK or Trumps followers were not about to vote for no wo'em. Trump on the other hand, should have worded his words carefully when attacking the huge Latino populace, he could have easily talked strictly about illegals, period, which would have had the impact necessary on his following, but to expand his filth into calling them rapist, hombres, criminals, etc.. was just too offensive. The attack on women was bad enough, but he could still have held onto a large majority of women. I believe he will pay for his lack of judgement today.

Sadly, I think you are right. Not sure though what his advisors said. I think Trump has one huge thing to learn about elections. You try not to piss the people off who could potentially vote for you. You put it better than I could. The only thing left now is a miracle methinks. :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sadly, I think you are right. Not sure though what his advisors said. I think Trump has one huge thing to learn about elections. You try not to piss the people off who could potentially vote for you. You put it better than I could. The only thing left now is a miracle methinks. :)
Sorry, JLM. I know you wanted a return to 1954 (or possibly 1854), but it don't look like it's gonna happen.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
'54...................nah, I was in grade 6! The year of Hurricane Hazel. :)
Well, I certainly urge you to continue and even expand your political activism.

But, just as a suggestion, mind, you might could do it in a country you have some legitimate interest in.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, I certainly urge you to continue and even expand your political activism.

But, just as a suggestion, mind, you might could do it in a country you have some legitimate interest in.

THAT hasn't been working too good...........................the bastards don't listen worth a sh*t. I think if we could trade Trudeau for Trump I might have more success and our country would be better off into the bargain. Oooooooooops, some A$$hole will be screaming "treason". :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
THAT hasn't been working too good...........................the bastards don't listen worth a sh*t. I think if we could trade Trudeau for Trump I might have more success and our country would be better off into the bargain. Oooooooooops, some A$$hole will be screaming "treason". :)
I guarantee a fair number of a$sholes will be screaming "a$shole."

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
...Trumps followers were not about to vote for no wo'em....

The Trump followers I know personally, have no issue with Clinton's gender. Why is it an issue for you?

Look on the bright side. You'll be dead in a couple of years.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
my but...

Leaked Documents Reveal Expansive Soros Funding to Manipulate Federal Elections
...The billionaire and convicted felon moved hundreds of millions of dollars into often-secret efforts to change election laws, fuel litigation to attack election integrity measures, push public narratives about voter fraud, and to integrate the political ground game of the left with efforts to scare racial minority groups about voting rights threats.

These Soros-funded efforts moved through dozens of 501(c)(3) and (c)(4) charities and involved the active compliance with civil rights groups, government officials, and purportedly non-partisan groups like the League of Women Voters.

The leaked documents also reveal deliberate and successful efforts to manipulate media coverage of election issues in mainstream media outlets like the The New York Times.

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams...oros-funding-to-manipulate-federal-elections/

...and one of the posters here wouldn't believe the horrid truth about Hillary unless he saw it in the times...name started with a T I think...
lol
hope you read this buddy

also recall soros owns the rigged voting machines i posted earlier about as well
The US Presidential election is the biggest industry on the planet and it's privately funded. Who needs slave labor jobs when you've got this?