2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Okay...........two things I'll be watching for tomorrow...........senate races as a Republican Senate and Congress could quite effectively stifle any plans the Hil might have in store for Americans. Secondly, I will be watching to see just what the Donald has to say should he face defeat - it could be rather explosive as he has never taken kindly to losing.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
100,000 people!

Hillary Clinton Is the World’s Choice for U.S. President, Poll Finds

Clinton received over half of the vote (52%) and Green Party candidate Jill Stein secured second place with 19%. Donald Trump came in third place, with 14%, and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson received 7%. Eight percent of voters chose to abstain, indicating that, in their view, none of the four official candidates were “good news for the world”.

If Clinton wins, it will mean the cucks have won.

Poor, poor Locutus. ;)

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I can just see Cletus and Billy Bob round about next April: "Y'know, Billy Bob, I kinda miss the nigra."

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
for the cucks that actually think the media is reporting, doing it's historic job or isn't a dnc troll...

[SIZE=+7]Media Sees Itself As Part of Govt...

How the Political Media's Corruption Destroyed America's Most Crucial Institutions

WikiLeaks: Post's Dana Milbank Asked DNC Anti-Trump Research

Husband Of CNN Exec Tipped Off Clinton Campaign

progs be following the brown brick road.

[/SIZE]

more scumbag fun:

EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election

When TheDCNF pointed out that 60,000 could tip an election, Wheeler said “I am acutely and chronically aware of that.” She also noted that McAuliffe has explicitly asked felons to vote for Clinton.

Va. Gov. Pardoned 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election | The Daily Caller

I elect the worthy, feed the hungrey, cloth the naked,or
**** off and die,all your gold will smother you

The idiot rich, look at them squrim, they own zip, hundreds of thousands of zip, a thiner stew was never brewed, how to peel them for the pot? Eat the rich.

and powerfull, if you gotthe stomach.

Make sure you chew a lot.

Fully digest them, they won't come back up that way, chew them into tiny digestable chunks, make love or war, god approves

Sin is not showing up for rowcall in the AM.

oNWARD cHRISTRIAN sOLDIERS, ONWARD AS TO WAR, At last the good old days again and again

The butchery will be prodigious, a mark of the epoc.

HMCS Bonaventure (CVL 22)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HMCS Bonaventure in 1961
History
Canada Name: Bonaventure Namesake: Bonaventure Island Builder: Harland & Wolff, Belfast, Northern Ireland Laid down: 27 November 1943 Launched: 27 February 1945 Acquired: 23 April 1952 Commissioned: 17 January 1957 Decommissioned: 3 July 1970 Homeport: Halifax, Nova Scotia Motto: Nos Toz Seus (Not for us alone)[1] Nickname(s): "Bonnie" Fate: Broken up in Taiwan 1971 Badge: On a field barry wavy of ten argent and azure a horseshoe with base or in which a wyvern wings displayed gules gorged with a coronet of Canada[1] General characteristics Class and type: Majestic-class aircraft carrier Displacement:
  • normal: 16,000 tonnes
  • full load: 19,920 tonnes
Length:
  • waterline: 629.9 ft (192.0 m)
  • flight deck: 704 ft (215 m)
Beam:
  • 79.9 ft (24.4 m)
  • deck width: 112.5 ft (34.3 m)
Draught: 24.5 ft (7.5 m) Propulsion: Parsons single-reduction geared steam turbines, four Admiralty 3-drum type 350 psi (2.4 MPa) boilers, two shafts; 40,000 hp (30,000 kW) Speed: 24.5 knots (45.4 km/h) Complement: 1,200 (1,370 war) Sensors and
processing systems:
Armament:
Aircraft carried:
HMCS Bonaventure (CVL 22) was a Majestic-class aircraft carrier that served in the Royal Canadian Navy and the successor Canadian Forces Maritime Command from 1957 to 1970 and was the third and the last aircraft carrier to serve Canada's military. The ship was laid down for the British Royal Navy as HMS Powerful in November 1943 but work was suspended in 1946 following the end of the Second World War. At the time of purchase, the Canadian Navy made it a requirement that new aircraft carrier technologies be incorporated into the design. Bonaventure never saw combat during her career, however, she was involved in major NATO fleet-at-sea patrol during the Cuban Missile Crisis.[2]

After they told us we could not have the Avro we were told we could not have this magnificent ship. We could not have Bomark m,issiles either. We we're neutered.

Our History is pathetic.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Corduroy,

Michigan and Pennsylvania are the only high vote states with a chance of going to Trump that would beat a Clinton taking Florida.

The latest numbers show Hillary ahead in both states. Colorado has also been projected (thus far) for her as well. Florida is the key battle ground state.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe he will allow the legalization of marijuana federally . It will not stop the drug trade but will dent it .

I'd be leery! Could lead to a situation like trying to unfry the egg!

this is said to be the final summary of all polls:

but it was as of Nov 3 so I'm not entirely sure of its final numbers but remain hopeful of its bottom line

Doesn't look good for the Donald does it? Nothing to do now but hope and wait!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Forget Clinton and Trump — it's Congress that matters most to some Canadians

A border deal, a trade deal, climate change co-operation all hang on partisan makeup of next Congress

By Matt Kwong, CBC News

Repeal this, legislate that, nominate them.

U.S. presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump can make all the campaign promises they want, but they won't be able to accomplish much without Congress.

While the fight for the White House gets all the sizzle in this fiery election season, Canadian interests are also watching the down-ballot races as our superpower neighbour to the south — our biggest trading partner — shuffles seats in the Senate and the House of Representatives. More than 400,000 people flow back and forth across the Canada-U.S. border each day.

At stake for Canada? Anything from trade pacts to ease of cross-border travel, taxes on goods, a potentially lucrative project for Hydro-Québec and climate change co-operation.

Whoever takes over the Oval Office, just as important to Canadians will be what the partisan composition is in the U.S. chambers.

"It's what I've been telling Canadians for a long time," says Maryscott Greenwood, senior advisor with the non-partisan Canadian American Business Council. "I know everybody's obsessed with Trump-Clinton, but really, let's also think about the Congress."

Colin Robertson, a former diplomat and vice-president of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute, notes that as a general principle, "Democrats are less sympathetic on trade and bring in more Buy America legislation." But both Clinton and Trump have offered protectionist views on trade policies.

Either way, it's a moot point "because you work with whoever's there," he says.

How Congress approves future judicial appointments will matter because the U.S. Supreme Court, while not holding jurisdiction in Canada, often makes decisions that are of interest to Canada.

"How we approach things is so closely linked — because of our economy, our environment — that we tend to move in tandem," Robertson says.

While it appears to be an increasingly distant possibility that the Democrats will be able to flip the Lower House to their control — requiring at least 30 seats from the Republicans — a Democratic-majority Senate looks within reach.

Were that to happen, Greenwood notes that the Upper House would have two members from Washington State, Democratic senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell, in powerful committee positions.

More...........

Forget Clinton and Trump — it's Congress that matters most to some Canadians - World - CBC News

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The latest numbers show Hillary ahead in both states. Colorado has also been projected (thus far) for her as well. Florida is the key battle ground state.
I f she's elected I'll let God deal with you lot.
Thus far you're carbon Emperial decline. An observation only, it haqsn't yet been varified by stupid, but it will be, tomorrow.