#realnews

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
IF Trump is so bad......

what do you mean IF???

. . . Obama was a class act.
'If' small words confuse you what are you going to do with words adults use??

'Act' is the right term, Obummer didn't write one of his speeches or any document he signed that wasn't handed to him. I doubt the had time to read any of them as vacations were his only priority. He should return the money spend for all things associated with golfing and vacations. It would be enough to end homeless problem in America.

The Whitehouse is the pinnacle of corruption in power.
I'm thinking that title now belongs to you cliffy. (without the power part, or the pinnacle part)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What part of MAGA is confusing you?

What part of a White House staff loaded up with cronies and close family members is confusing you? Trump is in it for Trump. He doesn't give a rat's a55 for the great unwashed that voted for him.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I'm in Washington. Didn't see any mayhem.

Sorry you hate social justice so much. Maybe we can bring back Jim Crow and make you feel better.

I see no problem with American snowflakes marching in the streets, Tec - I do see a problem with Canadians crossing the border to protest an American President.

I was glad to see that the protests remained peaceful and that the thugs decided to stay home for once.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He's a wonderful salesman, that's for sure. The number one rule in sales is people buy emotionally and try to justify logically. That's why it's so hilarious watching Trumpites try to logically defend the Trump agenda.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What part of a White House staff loaded up with cronies and close family members is confusing you? Trump is in it for Trump. He doesn't give a rat's a55 for the great unwashed that voted for him.
Nothing, that is what you do after the swamp is drained. Over the next 8 or 2 years that will change as Americans get used to freedom again.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Positive proof... when Democrats are not getting their way they are incapable of controlling their hate, racism, violence, and intolerance. It is physically impossible for them as we have seen.
What I'm trying to figure out is...is their intolerance and protest just against the guy who got elected or does it go further than that? It would seem that protesting against a democratically elected leader is no different that protesting against the democratic process itself. What do these people have against democracy? What government model would they prefer... communism? Dictatorship? Theocracy? Absoultism? Maybe Anarchy??

It would be helpful if these short-sighted idealistic twits could follow the thought process through to it's rational conclusion. It just may give them the answers they are looking for. Then again...

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
What I'm trying to figure out is...is their intolerance and protest just against the guy who got elected or does it go further than that? It would seem that protesting against a democratically elected leader is no different that protesting against the democratic process itself. What do these people have against democracy? What government model would they prefer... communism? Dictatorship? Theocracy? Absoultism? Maybe Anarchy??

It would be helpful if these short-sighted idealistic twits could follow the thought process through to it's rational conclusion. It just may give them the answers they are looking for. Then again...

You could wonder if they know what they want.
Don't you think it's odd that the American Electoral System has been the same for centuries and has served the country satisfactorily but now, suddenly, because the Democrats lost, they want it changed?
Hmmmmm!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

They see the cash cow flying away and leaving them behind. Follow the money back to Soros and look at how much he has already lost and that is the tip of the iceberg for what the total will be when it is all said and done.
Trump said he has the CIS's back, they also have his, in a snipers scope.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
it will be interesting to see what impact the absence of the axis of evil/the unholy trinity at the inauguration will have. (tory, wynne, Justine)