Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
These are all the anti-Trump protests in Toronto this week

Can you see Flossy?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Another one who persists in making stupid f**king comments! I never posted anything until after I'd been retired for several years! Get used to it dummy!

I wasn't thinking of the spouses. Ted Kennedy had a beautiful wife, but he f**ked that up!

Yeah He'll f**k anything. That's the one that he was f**king when he was already married to the previous one, who he was f**king when he was married to the previous one to her.

Now he and his banker cabinet are going to f**k all of you!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No,. No booze, tobacco or illegal dope. What's your excuse or do you come by full on retard naturally?

Why don't you youtube us a song dill dough head and give us all a good laugh.

There are others but this one is fairly recent. I'm in that photo ... Where's Waldo?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Is that you in red left of center dovey?
you look cross
:)
its the only wet blanket I can see there

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
here's hoping we don't see blood or sea men splattered on any of those nice dresses
we saw the way clinton was looking at those ladies
so did Hillary
:)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I was just reading that several Canadian idiots trying to cross the border to join the women's march to be held in Washington tomorrow, were turned back once the guards found out they were anti-Trump - yeah, they were actually asked that and obviously did not give the correct answer. Didn't take long for the Trump effect to take place.
Persona non grata and their p-ssy hats seized.

the one holding the "I find Trudeau's silence as equally disturbing as Trump's words" sign?

In hopes of sanction being lifted?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I was just reading that several Canadian idiots trying to cross the border to join the women's march to be held in Washington tomorrow, were turned back once the guards found out they were anti-Trump - yeah, they were actually asked that and obviously did not give the correct answer. Didn't take long for the Trump effect to take place.

You're right Mowich... it is no longer business as usual.

Did they fall down the stairs with a tackle box?

They're nuts!

But I am enjoying the rage. Positive proof... when Democrats are not getting their way they are incapable of controlling their hate, racism, violence, and intolerance. It is physically impossible for them as we have seen.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
More so than Justin?? Surely not! :) :) :)

Yes more than Justin! There's more to good looks than physical features.
The way Trudeau postures and smirks makes him look like an arrogant, self-absorbed twit! It's so obvious that he condescends to the public by his body language.
Ever heard the saying, "Beauty is as beauty does"?

About Melania, I think she is a very reserved, circumspect, private person who is not completely comfortable being in the public eye.

I thought Jackie Kennedy was pretty,

I thought she was cute and tasteful but not a classic beauty like Melania or Laura Bush.