Inauguration Day For Trump

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why is Melanoma wearing those rubber gloves? What did she do for him on the limo ride over?

Maybe, they should reinstate slavery and return to their roots. Slavery is what made America great, in the first place.

Do you think all those horribly mutated Wal-Mart shoppers are not slaves? Slavery is bigger now than ever before.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ignorant f**King statement!

It's not known as the "Show me State" for nothing!

Ignorant question, in the first place. If you post shtyte at me, expect to get it flung back at you.

You're a dumbazz. But then you should know that

You can't help yourself. You're also a product of the sub-standard US educational system that currently, sits around 40th place in the World's ranking.

It must make you proud to know that your countrymen's "great" intellectual achievements barely measure up in the modern World.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Ignorant f**King statement!

It's not known as the "Show me State" for nothing!
What else can you expect from an ignorant moron. Sits back and scrutinizes Americans but if this oaf were in charge of anything his associates would be fukked in a hurry. Unless it was a Lawrence Welk fest.

Ignorant question, in the first place. If you post shtyte at me, expect to get it flung back at you.

You can't help yourself. You're also a product of the sub-standard US educational system that currently, sits around 40th place in the World's ranking.

It must make you proud to know that your countrymen's "great" intellectual achievements barely measure up in the modern World.
Yet we are the most powerful country on earth. Go figure pusscake

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What else can you expect from an ignorant moron. Sits back and scrutinizes Americans but if this oaf were in charge of anything his associates would be fukked in a hurry. Unless it was a Lawrence Welk fest.

I hear you. Unfortunately we do have a few Canadians that are an embarrassment! Most aren't!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Yet we are the most powerful country on earth. Go figure pusscake

Wrong tense. You are about to be passed by. Your Glorious Leader is going to withdraw you from the World and eventually, you will wither and die.

500 years ago, Spain was the most powerful country on Earth.

I hear you. Unfortunately we do have a few Canadians that are an embarrassment! Most aren't!

... another one who posts all day long. Don't any of you Libertarians work for a living?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Wrong tense. You are about to be passed by. Your Glorious Leader is going to withdraw you from the World and eventually, you will wither and die.

500 years ago, Spain was the most powerful country on Earth.

... another one who posts all day long. Don't any of you Libertarians work for a living?
I don't know seems like everytime I log on this site you're here. Maybe JLM and I are retired or disabled. Ever think of that stupid? Talk about being thick in the head. Did you ride the short bus to school?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
lol
nerve struck!!!
minimum wage it is

ps I don't drink
haha
keep hallucinating - its funny...and sad

good call
:)

... another charter member of your useless, welfare sucking wino club? Ludlow doesn't drink. Peyote, maybe?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
... another charter member of your useless, welfare sucking wino club? Ludlow doesn't drink. Peyote, maybe?

I'm thinkin peyote wouldn't work on you
the knitting needles in your frontal lobe have wrecked the good parts of your brain
I am sure your mom meant well an' all, but that's not what they meant by a knitting needle abortion.
It's a good thing your butt didn't pop out first though, or likely you would have spent your whole life typing standing up, or only able to be sitting on the kind of chairs that have holes in the seat.

Anyway, the hallucinations you express seem to be a natural occurrence
why slow them down with hallucinogenics?

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Before they can make it great again they will have to make it work again. They will have to redefine what America is. There is a great deal of soul searching to be done in that country. I still look for war because the powerful riggers still remain untouched. They have remained beyond the reach of the commoners for a very long time and they've had minor reversals like the election of Trump many times before this and still they persist. Nothing of substance will change on this planet until they are flushed. That's just an opinion. Both Jesus and I could be wrong of course.

I hope part of that soul searching includes a hard look at their pathetic electoral system. Truly, the US appears always to be in election mode and it really wears on a person. Shorten the campaigning, fix the ridiculously outdated voting system and put the guy in office ASAP, please.

Do you think all those horribly mutated Wal-Mart shoppers are not slaves? Slavery is bigger now than ever before.

Ah............but they are such willing slaves, DB.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's a little mean, they've done very little to harm the country. Is there no credit allotted for TRYING?
trying to harm the country...?
well obama did help some bankers...and he backed some loosers (isis remainers..DEMOCRATS )
the backlash did cause Trump to be elected