Inauguration Day For Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Damn you're stoopid.

Welcome back Ludlow!

Hey sorry about your candidate Hillary but Trump managed to get her to smile.

Hillary Clinton in white pantsuit for Trump inauguration | Daily Mail Online

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
glum and glummer

but then...

President Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton - and finally gets them to smile after humiliated couple sit glumly through his swearing-in and hear crowd chant 'lock her up'

• Donald Trump used a short speech at the end of a luncheon at the Capitol in his honor to thank the Clintons
  • He says of them being at inauguration: 'I was very honored. I'd like you to stand up.'
  • President had already shaken hands with both Clintons on the way in and voiced 'thank you' to Hillary
  • Clintons did not join the Democratic boycott and she rebuked those who did on Twitter
  • They couldn't muster a smile as they arrived at the Capitol - and in the crowd there were 'lock her up' shouts
  • Clinton and Trump did not shake hands during the ceremony but she exchanged greeting with Mike Pence
  • She later came face-to-face with the new president inside the Capitol building at the inaugural lunch
  • Husband Bill helped her put on a plastic poncho as rain began to fall at the Capitol

#classytrump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
thats the link that has a pic of gwb smirking at michelle obama like she might fall into his usual fare of kissing bald guys on the head...
lust sayin...

Hillary BUSTS Bill Clinton STARING At Melania TRUMP! (And Ivanka?) 2017 Inauguration

geez, with all these types scwuwing like wabbits all time, its surprising they found the time to scwew the countree up so bad

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS BUILD WALLS TO STOP TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTENDING INAUGURATION
Anti-Trump Protesters Build Walls to Stop Trump Supporters Attending Inauguration » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
...and i thought walls were racist?
the left behind
what a bunch of cheap sad hippotwits

you racist twit
stick your racist flag BS up your idiotic lyin A$$
:)
yah wall eyed freak

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are yours missing?

Donald isn't a 'candidate' anymore, he is the man now it is your turn to show you are a man ans support the 'popular choice'.

Sure. I'll chip some dough into the crowd sourcing for the campaign to have him impeached for nepotism and treachery.

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS BUILD WALLS TO STOP TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTENDING INAUGURATION
Anti-Trump Protesters Build Walls to Stop Trump Supporters Attending Inauguration » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
...and i thought walls were racist?
the left behind
what a bunch of cheap sad hippotwits

you racist twit
stick your racist flag BS up your idiotic lyin A$$

More fake news from our welfare bum troll ...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
sure...after you get the ankle bracelet off your leg
hard day at the slave camp?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe Trump will stop the higher education of moronic little twits.

Yeah. Knock them down to the "High School graduation" level in the US. That's the equivalent to the rest of the World's Grade 8 level.

That'll make America great, again.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Before you get too carried away, she did have a little (a lot) more incentive. :)

Her incentive being that Bill is an ex Pres? She did not have to turn up for Billy or anyone. That she did so, I thought was pretty darn fine of her. She might have stayed at home like all the wimpy other Dems but she sucked it up and went.