Inauguration Day For Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost, Washington flourished but the people did not share in its wealth. The establishment protected itself."

Brilliant!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes. YES!

Even Ludlow has come to mourn and show his pain that his candidate Hillary Clinton will not be President today.

And the fake liberal war hero Curious Cdn cannot control his bigotry. This day brings such pain to liberals and fake war heroes like him.

I admire your loyalty to the guy E.S., but lets not get carried away before we see what he does. For now I get a lot of comfort, just knowing that we no longer have Hillary to contend with and knowing that nothing could be worse.

So long to The Worst President Ever!

Let's not get carried away, Obama was good considering the extra load he shouldered. The worst has to be Harding, Buchanan or Nixon - take your pick.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I admire your loyalty to the guy E.S., but lets not get carried before we see what he does. For now I get a lot of comfort, just knowing that we no longer have Hillary to contend with and knowing that nothing could be worse.

Today is the day to rejoice with friends and the rejoice in the pain of the intolerant alt-left.

But Thank You

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh the Poor thing... Hillary had to shake his hand. How much shame must she put herself through.

Perhaps President Trump can find a job for her somewhere in his Administration.

This is how Hillary and Bill looked today. Their faces show the mood of the defeated Democrats across the country.

Last edited:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
"Oh the Poor thing... Hillary had to shake his hand. How much shame must she put herself through"

Looked good on her! An arrogant b$@ch like her deserves to be taken down a few pegs.
Who's the 'deplorable' now? :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you know obama did NOT pardon Hillary
and Bill once said there was a time when Obama's type would only be fetching coffee...

they gonna hang like the last first lady's squirrel foods

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I gather you never heard of agent provocateurs. It would never occur to you that perhaps there are millions of people who see the Trumpster as a threat to everything they hold dear and decent. I bet you are one of those teabaggers that would want him to grab your *****.

:laughing3: Boy it's really priceless to see you so bent out of shape like this.

Can we have a few more liberal teardrops from you. Keep them coming.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
:laughing3: Boy it's really priceless to see you so bent out of shape like this.

Can we have a few more liberal teardrops from you. Keep them coming.

I agree... this page is for all to share their feelings on this TRULY Historic Day!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I gather you never heard of agent provocateurs.
Agent provocateurs are nothing more than thugs, Cliffy - hired thugs at that.

Oh the Poor thing... Hillary had to shake his hand. How much shame must she put herself through.

Perhaps President Trump can find a job for her somewhere in his Administration.

This is how Hillary and Bill looked today. Their faces show the mood of the defeated Democrats across the country.

I will say that Hillary showed one heck of a lot more class and guts then did many of her fellow Democrats who failed to show up at all.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Agent provocateurs are nothing more than thugs, Cliffy - hired thugs at that.

Any thug that acts like this Cliffy thinks he's a Special Agent.

Plus he has done a lot... and I mean A LOT of drugs.

He was RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReally F*ing high on drugs.

( t o o l reference )

I will say that Hillary showed one heck of a lot more class and guts then did many of her fellow Democrats who failed to show up at all.

That she did.

President Trump!