Inauguration Day For Trump

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

1.8 million people were thought to have attended President Barack Obama’s historic inauguration in 2009.

And here’s what it looks like today as of 11:04 AM ET.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/20/14332462/photos-crowd-trump-inauguration-vs-obama

Read it and weep, suckers.

The majority of Obamas crowd have proven themselves to have been shjt heads exactly what I was predicting eight years ago. Hope and change have been badly tarnished by theat outgoing mongrel piece of deviant garbage.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The majority of Obamas crowd have proven themselves to have been shjt heads exactly what I was predicting eight years ago. Hope and change have been badly tarnished by theat outgoing mongrel piece of deviant garbage.

The brain-scrambled, Trumpite conspiracy theorists will be screaming "Fake News! you've switched the photographs!"

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I was just reading that several Canadian idiots trying to cross the border to join the women's march to be held in Washington tomorrow, were turned back once the guards found out they were anti-Trump - yeah, they were actually asked that and obviously did not give the correct answer. Didn't take long for the Trump effect to take place.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It was freezing when Obama took office, IRBS..........just saying.

They used to do the ceremonies in April. Not sure who thought January was a good idea. Personally, not sure why one even watches an inauguration on TV much less attend. But if we are comparing, what times was each photo taken in relation to the ceremony? Also I have heard there was some difficulty with snowflakes blocking access this time.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yeah. Knock them down to the "High School graduation" level in the US. That's the equivalent to the rest of the World's Grade 8 level.

That'll make America great, again.

Before they can make it great again they will have to make it work again. They will have to redefine what America is. There is a great deal of soul searching to be done in that country. I still look for war because the powerful riggers still remain untouched. They have remained beyond the reach of the commoners for a very long time and they've had minor reversals like the election of Trump many times before this and still they persist. Nothing of substance will change on this planet until they are flushed. That's just an opinion. Both Jesus and I could be wrong of course.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why is Melanoma wearing those rubber gloves? What did she do for him on the limo ride over?

Before they can make it great again they will have to make it work again. They will have to redefine what America is. There is a great deal of soul searching to be done in that country. I still look for war because the powerful riggers still remain untouched. They have remained beyond the reach of the commoners for a very long time and they've had minor reversals like the election of Trump many times before this and still they persist. Nothing of substance will change on this planet until they are flushed. That's just an opinion. Both Jesus and I could be wrong of course.

Maybe, they should reinstate slavery and return to their roots. Slavery is what made America great, in the first place.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The next 8 years are going to be amazing. Think of all the liberal teardrops that will flow on these boards:laughing3:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The next 8 years are going to be amazing. Think of all the liberal teardrops that will flow on these boards:laughing3:

I think optimism has to be tempered with a little realism. The man is only human, NOT a God. Let's start with 4 years and let's hope he can fulfill 50% of his promises. He probably hasn't foreseen half the sh*t that is going to immerge!