*Does SiZe Really matter?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
So you don't have a big one? (Nose, I mean.)

I will leave that to your imagination.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I personally prefer things at about B cup and below. Larger than that strikes me less as "perky" and more as "jugs". Nothing wrong with things above, but that is my taste.

Also, I am not such a fan of blonde hair...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I guess large to some may be too big to others. Medium is too average I think (lol) ... Too big is usually a black mans dilemma I believe, never seen a live black one before. We don't have negro people in NZ as such. Maybe I've seen 3 in my lifetime .. Or I've been too sheltered

The black guys I've seen were no differently sized than white guys. But I think they still enjoy the myth being carried on for them. It's good advertising. :lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Is it true that appendage size is related to brain power?
"God gave man brains and a penis, but only enough blood to make one work at a time". Er something like that. :)
I think for females, the huge jugs keeps women from concentrating on other stuff. Constant thoughts like "Will my back hold out for me when I get old?", "Will these be around my knees when I am 53?", etc.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
The black guys I've seen were no differently sized than white guys. But I think they still enjoy the myth being carried on for them. It's good advertising. :lol:
Same for guys with big noses and/or feet? lol

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Its not the size that is related to brain power, its the bend.

If it is bent to the left, you are just an ordinary person, if it is bent to the right, you are destined to be great.

You mean beaters bend?

That only shows if your left or right handed.;-)

And lets be fair here,camel toes should be included in the discussion.
Or is this a case where bigger is not better.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Same for guys with big noses and/or feet? lol

Absolutely. Big nosed guys, really tall guys, guys with really big feet... they almost all still land in the 'average' arena when it comes to penis size, no matter how hopefully you might be... lol. The big surprises seem to come from nerdy slightly built guys... go figure.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
Absolutely. Big nosed guys, really tall guys, guys with really big feet... they almost all still land in the 'average' arena when it comes to penis size, no matter how hopefully you might be... lol. The big surprises seem to come from nerdy slightly built guys... go figure.

Just for a giggle >>> My hubby and I were at this barbecue party, hardly new a soul but made friends quick! (lol) N E way >>> My hubby is 6.4 and has HUGE FEET and he was wearing his jandals (awful things) and this lady happened to say to me, " gee your husband has massive feet! Is it true what they say" ??? Well before she even finished the "is it true what they say part" I interupted and said " Hell NO! it ain't true, I so wish it were but alas I got stuck with a ciggie not a cigar"!!! LMAO! You shoulda seen the look on my hubby's face! Blardy priceless I tell ya! Was hilarious... He didn't comment either and then of course I had to admit to save his soul that he was the biggest that I'd ever had! Well that pumped his ego and he thought that was all good!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
it brings to mind the saying.. "Oh wow, you're so big..." "Don't tell me baby, tell your friends." lol.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
"God gave man brains and a penis, but only enough blood to make one work at a time". Er something like that. :)
I think for females, the huge jugs keeps women from concentrating on other stuff. Constant thoughts like "Will my back hold out for me when I get old?", "Will these be around my knees when I am 53?", etc.

Why would anyone need to use both at the same time anyway?
Firm boobs no matter the size are better than droopy ones. Rather have big nipples any way. Nothing more depressing than finding a set of big boobs with no nipples bouncing off your face.