*Does SiZe Really matter?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I never understood the fascination some men have with large breasts or some women have with large penises. Implants? Forget it. That's a major turn off. A breast lift would be acceptable. Breast should be firm, not saggy which is difficult for women with large breasts. Small breasts with a perky shape are the sexiest.

I like an attractive symmetrical face, curvy shape and a lean muscular body. I'm a white guy of mixed European descent. I prefer women who are exotic looking relative to myself.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I'm not too fussy about how big or small the breasts are, as long as they are female.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
you have quite a wish list there earth_as_one ... Hold on to it though, good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait :)

My wish list was fulfilled after 19 years (lol) ... The only thing with a wish list and not settling for less is it comes with a hitch of some description just to keep you on your toes, ha!

My wish list was a great guy, quiet by nature yet fun to be with, someone to share a lifes journey that wasn't an everyday mundaine slog. He had to be 6 foot or taller, blue eyes, bald, no facial hair, love rugby union and beer and have a wicked as sense of humour! I got the lot! The only down side is he came with 2 little kids! I so didn't want to take on someone elses kids, well not little ones anyway. I love kids, but I love my own kids and they had long left home.

If anything ever ended my relationship it would the kids and hubbies ex... Other than that I have no complaints.. He's an awesome guy and the right person or no person is well worth waiting for.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Absolutely. Big nosed guys, really tall guys, guys with really big feet... they almost all still land in the 'average' arena when it comes to penis size, no matter how hopefully you might be... lol. The big surprises seem to come from nerdy slightly built guys... go figure.
Yep. lol Same thing with voices. A lot of big guys you'd kind of expect fairly audible baritones from and then you hear this mild mannered Jerry Seinfeld voice come from them. And then you watch Barbershop Quartets sometimes and the little peewee off to the side is belting out the baritone. I wonder if voices have anything to do with pickle size. :D

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Just for a giggle >>> My hubby and I were at this barbecue party, hardly new a soul but made friends quick! (lol) N E way >>> My hubby is 6.4 and has HUGE FEET and he was wearing his jandals (awful things) and this lady happened to say to me, " gee your husband has massive feet! Is it true what they say" ??? Well before she even finished the "is it true what they say part" I interupted and said " Hell NO! it ain't true, I so wish it were but alas I got stuck with a ciggie not a cigar"!!! LMAO! You shoulda seen the look on my hubby's face! Blardy priceless I tell ya! Was hilarious... He didn't comment either and then of course I had to admit to save his soul that he was the biggest that I'd ever had! Well that pumped his ego and he thought that was all good!
lmao

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Why would anyone need to use both at the same time anyway?
Well, a fish could show you why better than I could explain it. :D
Firm boobs no matter the size are better than droopy ones. Rather have big nipples any way. Nothing more depressing than finding a set of big boobs with no nipples bouncing off your face.
lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
you have quite a wish list there earth_as_one ... Hold on to it though, good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait :)

My wish list was fulfilled after 19 years (lol) ... The only thing with a wish list and not settling for less is it comes with a hitch of some description just to keep you on your toes, ha!

My wish list was a great guy, quiet by nature yet fun to be with, someone to share a lifes journey that wasn't an everyday mundaine slog. He had to be 6 foot or taller, blue eyes, bald, no facial hair, love rugby union and beer and have a wicked as sense of humour! I got the lot! The only down side is he came with 2 little kids! I so didn't want to take on someone elses kids, well not little ones anyway. I love kids, but I love my own kids and they had long left home.

If anything ever ended my relationship it would the kids and hubbies ex... Other than that I have no complaints.. He's an awesome guy and the right person or no person is well worth waiting for.
Pretty much the same here except for a few minor differences.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
It's funny as I think back, re: boobs
As a tall very slender teen ager, with small breasts, I used to be envious of the
cutie pie girls with the big breasts, and the sex bomb types who loved their own
breasts, and showed them off to the guys.

As I got older, filled out more, after having children, grew bigger ones, then I
shifted my attitude, and wished for those small ones back again, (and I never
did grow big ones), but I look at the tall slender young girls now with small breasts,
and admire their lovely young bodies, and remember I looked like that and didn't
know it at all, only saw the parts of me that I didn't like.
I think that is typical of many young women, and that is too bad.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
It's funny as I think back, re: boobs
As a tall very slender teen ager, with small breasts, I used to be envious of the
cutie pie girls with the big breasts, and the sex bomb types who loved their own
breasts, and showed them off to the guys.

As I got older, filled out more, after having children, grew bigger ones, then I
shifted my attitude, and wished for those small ones back again, (and I never
did grow big ones), but I look at the tall slender young girls now with small breasts,
and admire their lovely young bodies, and remember I looked like that and didn't
know it at all, only saw the parts of me that I didn't like.
I think that is typical of many young women, and that is too bad.
I think you are dead right, Tall. Societal pressures on people over such a petty characteristic such as image is really sad and pathetic. Having said that, I don't really mind my kids calling me the sticklady. lol

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I think you are dead right, Tall. Societal pressures on people over such a petty characteristic such as image is really sad and pathetic. Having said that, I don't really mind my kids calling me the sticklady. lol

That's very flattering, I wouldn't mind that either.;-)

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Moderator, would you please do the decent thing and move this filth over to Penthouse?

They're on it!