*Does SiZe Really matter?

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
well does it?

Ladies is a bigger apendage better, more fun, more delicious, or does it not matter at all ?

Men, are large mammary glands better? The bigger the better? Assuming a woman can't fold them in half, pick them up off the ground, sling them over her shoulder. I prefer bigger ones myself...

Is it that I'm greedy? Or that I'm perhaps a cheeky glutton like Kiwi chick!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
average is GREAT. Too big, too small, on either sex, and you run into issues. Average and well shaped is ten times more appealing than freakishly large, or laughably small.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
average is GREAT. Too big, too small, on either sex, and you run into issues. Average and well shaped is ten times more appealing than freakishly large, or laughably small.

I guess large to some may be too big to others. Medium is too average I think (lol) ... Too big is usually a black mans dilemma I believe, never seen a live black one before. We don't have negro people in NZ as such. Maybe I've seen 3 in my lifetime .. Or I've been too sheltered

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I like large breasts on women, but that is certainly not the main attraction. Sense of humour is more important as is personality, so kiwi you are out of the running.:p

Just kidding!

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
I like large breasts on women, but that is certainly not the main attraction. Sense of humour is more important as is personality, so kiwi you are out of the running.:p

Just kidding!

LMAO!
With a mind like this who needs big boobs! Of course I might be buxom maximum or tiny tim!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'd rather be stretched a bit than have a hole poked in my lung.
Being also attracted to women, I have to say I don't find massive mamms all that attractive. Obviously, Les doesn't give a hoot either *looks down at my B-bites* :D

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
I'd rather be stretched a bit than have a hole poked in my lung.
Being also attracted to women, I have to say I don't find massive mamms all that attractive. Obviously, Les doesn't give a hoot either *looks down at my B-bites* :D
>>>I'd rather be stretched a bit than have a hole poked in my lung<<< LMAO ... that's the funniest thing I ever heard!
but ain't it the truth !

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
LMAO!
With a mind like this who needs big boobs! Of course I might be buxom maximum or tiny tim!

That is the thing about the internet. I guess the only way we'll ever know what you look like is if you are able to meet any fellow CC'ers.:smile:

I've posted my pic here before, so people know what I look like.:lol:

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
I look like my avatar, that's what Karrie will tell you after we meet . . . (lol) Human nature to love/like the "look" of someone isn't it... How they appear...

The biggest turn off for me is a man who bites his fingernails, has to be the grossest thing on the planet.

The biggest PLUS is the eyes.. I love "eyes" ...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I look like my avatar, that's what Karrie will tell you after we meet . . . (lol) Human nature to love/like the "look" of someone isn't it... How they appear...

The biggest turn off for me is a man who bites his fingernails, has to be the grossest thing on the planet.

The biggest PLUS is the eyes.. I love "eyes" ...

Well, I do not bite/chew my fingernails and people say that I have eyes that are nice shade of blue.:lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
>>>I'd rather be stretched a bit than have a hole poked in my lung<<< LMAO ... that's the funniest thing I ever heard!
but ain't it the truth !
Well, it is as far as I am concerned. As long as it is long enough to reach my inside button, I am happy. :D Anything else is a smidgeon of overkill or a waste.
What was it I heard a while ago, "God gave man brains and a penis, but only enough blood to make one work at a time". Er something like that. :D