*Does SiZe Really matter?

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
It's not the size that matters, it's what they can do with it and ... of course it has to be a give and take relationship...LOL
As for big bonkers, I was breech born (as if that had anything to do with it) and wasn't endowed in that area but made up for it in the other area...LOL.
I love a mans' eyes and their smile....that's the most attractive chemistry for me! :)

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
you have quite a wish list there earth_as_one ... Hold on to it though, good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait :)

Actually I found what I was looking for when I was 18 and got married at 22. I've been married for 25 years. She's still sexy.

I live in the Toronto area. Its very cosmopolitan. If I walk down a major street here, I see many women who have beautiful exotic faces and physically fit. While I am attracted to them, I have no desire to change my situation. But if I did find myself single, I have no doubts that I would be able to find a companion (or two) since large cities like Toronto are full of lonely people.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
It's not the size that matters, it's what they can do with it and ... of course it has to be a give and take relationship...LOL
As for big bonkers, I was breech born (as if that had anything to do with it) and wasn't endowed in that area but made up for it in the other area...LOL.
I love a mans' eyes and their smile....that's the most attractive chemistry for me! :)

Hey gorgeous lady! I'm with you on that one... I love the "eyes" too, the eyes are everything. The rest doesn't really matter. THOUGH a man who bites his fingernails is the biggest YUCKfest on the planet BLERK!

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
Actually I found what I was looking for when I was 18 and got married at 22. I've been married for 25 years. She's still sexy.

I live in the Toronto area. Its very cosmopolitan. If I walk down a major street here, I see many women who have beautiful exotic faces and physically fit. While I am attracted to them, I have no desire to change my situation. But if I did find myself single, I have no doubts that I would be able to find a companion (or two) since large cities like Toronto are full of lonely people.

Beautifully said and congrats to you on a wonderful long relationship. You have a wonderful healthy husbands attitude, awesome stuff!