Ron in Regina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought I'd let you know that I am moving back to Sask the end of June, Ron. Have an agreement for sale on my house that will be finalized around the 21rst of June then shortly after my sister and I will be hitting the road. Look forward to actually meeting you in person.

Cate
    Thanks for your great posts on trudy, Ron. You inspire me to keep posting as much as I can to inform people about all the reasona why we really need to get rid of this guy.
    Thank you Ron! It was really nice of you to do this for me - much apprecated. I will try it out & ensure I keep your instructions!!
    Did you make that thread you started yesterday disappear sometimes during the night.
    André
    Have you become the owner of this site? You seem to be the only green presence that acts with parity... This place could be considered your "baby" now.
    Hi Ron, I will be gone for a while. Petros is becoming psychotic. He is threatening to do me bodily harm. I just thought it was the ravings of a lunatic, but he went to my facebook page and took a picture of me to use as his avatar. He stalks my posts and spews slanderous stuff about me constantly. That kind of obsession is too scary for me. He thinks he knows something about my life but he doesn't. He has built up a story in his mind that has nothing to do with reality. I am afraid his psychosis will escalate if I stay. Not sure if there is anything you can do about it, so I will lie low for a while and see if he will cool off. If I knew his full name, I would be seeking a restraining order.
    hi ron,could you be kind enough to give me in 5 easy steps on how i unsubscribe to canadian content noticiations filling up my email account,thanks,personal touch
    hi ron,thanks for all your assistance,
    i need some direction on my personal profile,under favorite quote,i can't get the finishing of my quote to be displayed,
    in application it presents as complete,but when posted there are words missing,what do you know?,am i doing something wrong?
    Hey Frank, we are here and all is well. You would like it...much like Cuba. It is beautiful. I will take pictures tomorrow and send a few. Internet is sporadic but that's ok. Love you lots. Have good days off
    hi ron, i take it your are the website moderator,i am having trouble posting,it states i need 4 more characters when i try to post,and when i try to put a new thread up it will not always let me.i am computer ignorant,so it may be on my end or maybe it is just sunday morning.
    Hi Ron, hope all is well with you. I'm checking out the LolCatThread and some of it's hilarious.I was going to post a pic on it, but can't make it work/don't know how. Can you give me instructions please?
    Do me a fave? Can you lock my hot water tank thread? hunboldt is trolling in it.
    Hate to bother you but it looks like Cannuck is simply handing out reds to anyone he disagrees with simply because he hasn't got much of an argument.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…