Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, sometimes I do get that... but then you post and it makes me realize that if I did it'd be bigger than yours and I'm not so 'envious' anymore :)
There you go with the fakenews bullsh!t again beardie.

You really are seriously delusional .

Get help. Tax dollars will pay for it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

This is an interesting video by Glenn Beck. I have followed him for years when he was on Fox. I found him rather interesting as anything he was saying he was able to back up. And, I've found that pretty much everything that he said 10+ years ago has or is coming was correct. He was called "crazy" and was spewing lies, etc. and eventually drummed out of the MSM. While he did suffer from some personal issues they didn't take away about how right he was about what he was saying. I was amazed at the detail he went into each show as to how & why stuff was happening currently, and what to expect in the future. I didn't quite know what to make of what he was saying but would, periodically, investigate what he said only to find that it was true and that he was not being a conspiracy theorist or was lying about the information he was finding.

One of the several shows he had, he explained how George Soros & his followers were involved in everything Marxist and what "foundations" he supported (there are many) and what he said those "foundations" stood for & were trying to do which was basically to destroy the Constitution & the Bill of Rights. He saw that the freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, the clout of government that, if went unchecked, would basically destroy America. In retrospect, I'm amazed at how right he was about what he suspected was going to happen if people didn't pay attention.

People decried his accusations (which, as I said earlier he supported with facts & encouraged viewers to "fact check" what he was saying). Now most of what he said has come to fruition. These same people who try to convince us that he's crazy or doesn't know what he's talking about are the same people doing what he said they would do & they are trying to destroy him & the media he's built, again.