Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

"I am the biggest threat to your hollow, hateful scheme. Because you can't claim that you are targeting marginalized kids in the name of 'parental rights' if another parent is standing up to say no," McMorrow said, at times peering over toward Theis.

And you know, that's the rub with the cons over the Florida issue and more.

You can't have complete control of the narrative so you have to demonize, villainize and degrade anyone who is 'against' the absolute crap being spewed, because there is no legitimate reason to oppose people otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

"I am the biggest threat to your hollow, hateful scheme. Because you can't claim that you are targeting marginalized kids in the name of 'parental rights' if another parent is standing up to say no," McMorrow said, at times peering over toward Theis.

You can't have complete control of the narrative so you have to demonize, villainize and degrade anyone who is 'against' the absolute crap being spewed, because there is no legitimate reason to oppose people otherwise.
How come not one poster on these forums is on the same page as you ? Are they all cons ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Sounds like the standard lefty MO. When you don't have a decent plan of your own, lie about the other guy's plan.

Reactions: Twin_Moose