Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
True. And put that way yes, even Paganism can be a cult.

Yes.

Still doesn't really get to the point.

Which was you throwing out the thought that Christianity doesn't indoctrinate people. When it so very, very well does.

Which you never really answered the questions at all, rather you deflected right to why the bible was written and Paganism.
I never said that, of course they indoctrinate like every religion does, all religions have fanatics, I was comparing the alphabet communities to the Pagan's free spirit belief.

Do you believe the alphabet community is cult like? If not why and give me an example so I can understand your reasoning

• Love
Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I never said that, of course they indoctrinate like every religion does,

Well at least you acknowledge it.

all religions have fanatics,

Sure...

I was comparing the alphabet communities to the Pagan's free spirit belief.

You do know there are Christian and other religious beliefs in the "Alphabet Community". So somehow making them only "Pagan" makes no sense.

Do you believe the alphabet community is cult like?

In the context you're suggesting it'd be like cult of personalities and in that context, ANYTHING can be 'cult like', from Science to favourite sports teams.

If not why and give me an example so I can understand your reasoning

Tell you what, how about answering the questions I asked you first and don't sidestep it, okay?

Are you saying that people don't indoctrinate under the auspice of the Bible?

Are you saying that Religion connected to the Bible does not condemn anyone in the LGBTQIA+ community to 'damnation' or to hell?

Are you suggesting that telling kids that gays and so on are going to hell, from an early age, ISN'T spiritual blackmail?

Because again, those are the original questions that you decided to avoid answering.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Well at least you acknowledge it.

Sure...

You do know there are Christian and other religious beliefs in the "Alphabet Community". So somehow making them only "Pagan" makes no sense.

In the context you're suggesting it'd be like cult of personalities and in that context, ANYTHING can be 'cult like', from Science to favourite sports teams.

Tell you what, how about answering the questions I asked you first and don't sidestep it, okay?

Are you saying that people don't indoctrinate under the auspice of the Bible?

Are you saying that Religion connected to the Bible does not condemn anyone in the LGBTQIA+ community to 'damnation' or to hell?

Are you suggesting that telling kids that gays and so on are going to hell, from an early age, ISN'T spiritual blackmail?

Because again, those are the original questions that you decided to avoid answering.
WTF? I answered all of that except about going to Hell How the Phuck am I suppose to know I have not died to verify the the existence of Hell or even Heaven, do I want to believe it exists? Yes who wouldn't? i never condemned anyone in the eyes of the church and you can't find where I did you are just twisting here.

I am not a religious freak in anyway I believe in living the best life I am capable of living, without breaking the laws of nature, and let the chips fall where they may and hopefully one day I can reunite with the fallen that I love

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Personally I miss the little foam airplanes, haven't seen them for years but they were great when I was a kid.
Bought a 3-pack of them for one of the grandkids (7yr old boy) just a few days back. They still exist (the planes I mean). Now they call them Stunt Gliders & we found them at the “Nothing costs a Dollar anymore Store.”
1650300565976.jpeg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
WTF? I answered all of that

Yeah, okay... sure you did... (except, you didn't)

except about going to Hell How the Phuck am I suppose to know I have not died to verify the the existence of Hell or even Heaven, do I want to believe it exists? Yes who wouldn't?

Lots of people don't, hence why there are Atheists.

i never condemned anyone in the eyes of the church and you can't find where I did you are just twisting here.

Not saying you did either but... ugh, you know what, forget it... the only 'twisty' one is you right now.

I am not a religious freak in anyway I believe in living the best life I am capable of living,

Cool, same with lots of people.

without breaking the laws of nature,

Okay...?

and let the chips fall where they may and hopefully one day I can reunite with the fallen that I love

Good for you, hope you do.

Has NOTHING to do with the convo but you like to do this kind'a shit so... fine, I get it, convo over.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah, okay... sure you did... (except, you didn't)

Lots of people don't, hence why there are Atheists.

Not saying you did either but... ugh, you know what, forget it... the only 'twisty' one is you right now.

Cool, same with lots of people.

Okay...?

Good for you, hope you do.

Has NOTHING to do with the convo but you like to do this kind'a shit so... fine, I get it, convo over.
Pretty hilarious how you twisted this whole thing around to make it look like your the enlightened one

You haven't given me an example yet how telling young children about sexual orientation would benefit them or society

There's been a few of us waiting for your vast knowledge and experience with children and how your tax dollars should mean something on the subject.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Pretty hilarious how you twisted this whole thing around to make it look like your the enlightened one

Pretty hilarious how you twisted this whole thing, period.

You haven't given me an example yet how telling young children about sexual orientation would benefit them or society

If you asked that question, it got lost in your vast amounts of other whataboutisms and bullshittery.

But okay.

Telling a young child about sexual orientation would mean that they get to learn there are more than just the 'normal' types of people in the world, which means they also learn to respect others of a different orientation. It also means that if they, themselves, are starting to feel they are not 'like other kids', that it's okay and don't think they are a mistake, they are wrong, or if they come from the super religious, going to hell. It means kids will be able to be kids and society won't have to worry about them planning to suicide because they're 'different'. Unless you don't think that's a good thing...?

Honestly this is stuff I've said before though, so....

There's been a few of us waiting for your vast knowledge and experience with children and how your tax dollars should mean something on the subject.

Oh that's just hilarious. 1. no one would be 'waiting on my vast knowledge' because quite a few people here don't GAF - you being one of them. 2. My experience with kids is already discussed. 3. My tax dollars go to help caring for said kids and so yes, I should have a say on the 'subject'. Don't want my input, move kids into private schools where that won't matter.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
But okay.

Telling a young child about sexual orientation would mean that they get to learn there are more than just the 'normal' types of people in the world, which means they also learn to respect others of a different orientation. It also means that if they, themselves, are starting to feel they are not 'like other kids', that it's okay and don't think they are a mistake, they are wrong, or if they come from the super religious, going to hell. It means kids will be able to be kids and society won't have to worry about them planning to suicide because they're 'different'. Unless you don't think that's a good thing...?

Unbelievable that you condone grooming to 5-8 year olds, no I don't believe this is a good thing most parents don't even tell their kids where baby's really come from at that age

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Pretty hilarious how you twisted this whole thing, period.

If you asked that question, it got lost in your vast amounts of other whataboutisms and bullshittery.

But okay.

Oh that's just hilarious. 1. no one would be 'waiting on my vast knowledge' because quite a few people here don't GAF - you being one of them. 2. My experience with kids is already discussed. 3. My tax dollars go to help caring for said kids and so yes, I should have a say on the 'subject'. Don't want my input, move kids into private schools where that won't matter.
Private schools get tax dollars just like public schools. The same amount in fact per student. They just provide better education.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You blew any support or respect I had for you when you called yourself "a freak of nature".

I have 2 alphabet siblings. They are NOT fucking freaks of nature like you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Unbelievable that you condone grooming to 5-8 year olds, no I don't believe this is a good thing most parents don't even tell their kids where baby's really come from at that age

I don't condone "grooming" 5-8 year olds; you and Boom need to get a reality check if you think that is the case as it's damn well disgusting.

Answering QUESTIONS that a 5-8 year old may have about gender, same sex relationships or just general curiosity, on the other hand, no issue with that at all, provided it's age appropriate.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't condone "grooming" 5-8 year olds; you and Boom need to get a reality check if you think that is the case as it's damn well disgusting.

Answering QUESTIONS that a 5-8 year old may have about gender, same sex relationships or just general curiosity, on the other hand, no issue with that at all, provided it's age appropriate.
Age? Maturity goes by the wayside?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

That's apart of the grooming process, get them to accept a certain behavior before puberty

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah