Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh, oh so it takes a village to raise a child, but if some of those villagers don't have kids for whatever reasons, be they medical, just a hand of fate or actual no wish for them, well they don't get a say in how the child is raised?

That's absolute contradictory bullshit.
What I was trying to say was, a child is not raised in a vacuum, and it’s more than mommy and daddy needed to influence a child in their social and mental development. It’s grandparents and uncles and aunts and neighbours and friends and teachers and care givers all contributing to the child’s growth and development.

You & I are both members in the village needed to raise the children in our lives, whether or not they fire out of our genitals or someone else’s.

Hell, even our dogs are instrumental in our youngest granddaughter‘s development in my opinion due to their positive influence!!
1649477508595.jpeg
1649477655889.jpeg
1649477748946.jpeg
1649477924658.jpeg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What I was trying to say was, a child is not raised in a vacuum, and it’s more than mommy and daddy needed to influence a child in their social and mental development. It’s grandparents and uncles and aunts and neighbours and friends and teachers and care givers all contributing to the child’s growth and development.

You & I are both members in the village needed to raise the children in our lives, whether or not they fire out of our genitals or someone else’s.

True and I mistook what you said; that's my fault. I put bad sarcasm on it and I shouldn't have. And I thought TM had posted it, not you, so that's on me too. So my apologies for taking it wrong and reacting 'badly'.

Hell, even our dogs are instrumental in our youngest granddaughter‘s development in my opinion due to their positive influence!!
View attachment 13133
View attachment 13134
View attachment 13135
View attachment 13136

I'll agree on the dogs thing, but then I have five so I'm biased.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No worries & been there in the heat & speed of reacting to posts quickly (If our youngest Granddaughter was even remotely interested in Barbies, & Rhubarb had thumbs…she’d be in there playing Barbies or Matchbox Cars too just to be with Claire).

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No worries & been there in the heat & speed of reacting to posts quickly (If our youngest Granddaughter was even remotely interested in Barbies, & Rhubarb had thumbs…she’d be in there playing Barbies or Matchbox Cars too just to be with Claire).

I refused dolls, but played with my brother's GI Joe's and the My Little Ponies I had, making the MLP's the cavalry for the soldiers, meanwhile the Transformers we had were support or the reasons for fighting. If we weren't playing at Voltron or Robotech.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I refused dolls, but played with my brother's GI Joe's and the My Little Ponies I had, making the MLP's the cavalry for the soldiers, meanwhile the Transformers we had were support or the reasons for fighting. If we weren't playing at Voltron or Robotech.
Right now for the little one it’s Crayons and Blues Clues and Grandma’s shiny things that she know she’s not supposed to touch. Boundaries & pushing them….

A bit of interest in Hot-wheels, none really in Dolls as yet, but a fascination with the aquariums (yes, multiple) and especially the snails for some reason. Also a huge curiosity for what’s new in the recycling container day to day, and not sure what that means but what the Hell? We’ve spent inordinate amounts of time with just paper airplanes and inflated rubber gloves (a COVID Baby) of all things.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Right now for the little one it’s Crayons and Blues Clues and Grandma’s shiny things that she know she’s not supposed to touch. Boundaries & pushing them….

A bit of interest in Hot-wheels, none really in Dolls as yet, but a fascination with the aquariums (yes, multiple) and especially the snails for some reason. Also a huge curiosity for what’s new in the recycling container day to day, and not sure what that means but what the Hell? We’ve spent inordinate amounts of time with just paper airplanes and inflated rubber gloves (a COVID Baby) of all things.

Personally I miss the little foam airplanes, haven't seen them for years but they were great when I was a kid.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The message seems to be "It takes a village to raise a child, but only that child's parents get any say in how it's raised. Unless that child's parents have ideas that other parents in the village don't like, in which case we'll pass a law that says the village gets to tell the parents how to raise the child. And nobody else in the village gets to say or do anything that might affect the child in any way the parents, or if the parents are unacceptable, the village, wants."

Right-wing logic.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The message seems to be "It takes a village to raise a child, but only that child's parents get any say in how it's raised. Unless that child's parents have ideas that other parents in the village don't like, in which case we'll pass a law that says the village gets to tell the parents how to raise the child. And nobody else in the village gets to say or do anything that might affect the child in any way the parents, or if the parents are unacceptable, the village, wants."

Right-wing logic.
Weirdly, what you are describing, and labeling as “Right-wing logic” I see fitting our current government in Canada. Maybe it’s not “Right-wing logic” but “Authoritarian-wing logic” which can come from either extreme of the political compass?
Does your description in the post I quoted not also fit Castro’s Cuba? If so, what side of the political compass does communism generally get attributed to?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Weirdly, what you are describing, and labeling as “Right-wing logic” I see fitting our current government in Canada. Maybe it’s not “Right-wing logic” but “Authoritarian-wing logic” which can come from either extreme of the political compass?
Probably. I've said several times that the extreme wings of both sides are closer to each other than to the middle. I've expressed it as "the political spectrum ain't a line, it's a horseshoe."

And "civilization" ain't all that with nuts.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah, see that now, my bad. Was coming off a 16 hour shift and didn't look back far enough.

I did bring it up.

If denying the Trail of Tears is revisionist, why is it okay then to not teach that it happened at all? It would fall under the CRT umbrella of 'shit we don't talk about to make whitey feel upset', you realize?
I kind of thought what you wrote was not what you intended but wasn't sure.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Does your description in the post I quoted not also fit Castro’s Cuba? If so, what side of the political compass does communism generally get attributed to?
Hutties. Now there's a village.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Right-wing logic.
Far superior to the left wing lack of logic that dictates if we don't like how you raise your child we will that them away to be indoctrinated in an approved household.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh really? Acknowledging that European Colonialism was horrible for anyone NOT white is racism?

Denying the Trail of Tears happened is revisionist?

Cause those ARE things that are up to 'discussion' for a long ass time now.

Right; so why don't you take your agenda and stuff it somewhere?
I think the whole time period was pretty horrible for most people. Some had it better only in comparison to others.

Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I won't have my own kids, I'm at the point in life as it won't happen.

But you assume I DON'T know that parents want kids to be kids as long as possible; I assure you, I already know this.

But what parents want and what reality is, do not always equal each other. A kid wants to be a kid, but a kid that's gay or trans or knows they're 'not like other kids' will NOT be a regular kid, so long as they're thought of and seen as 'not regular' by other kids, teachers and parents. So either until such things are normalized or considered 'okay' to be by society, or you exterminate it from the time it can be detected (and do you really want to go a eugenic route?) then such talks ARE going to have to be had.
And what is wrong with waiting until the "kid" is of an age to actually make the decision for him/herself? What's the hurry?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And what is wrong with waiting until the "kid" is of an age to actually make the decision for him/herself? What's the hurry?

um...

In the example I gave, the kid already KNOWS there's something 'not normal' with them, meaning they are of an age to decide that they want more information when they start asking questions. It's up to the adults around them to make it so they understand.

But if you're down with leaving kids to be of an age to make the decision themselves, then you're good with blockers as well which will let them hold off puberty so that their 'decision' won't be detrimental to their adulthood as well?