Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Missed the part where I said I won't have any kids, due to the point of life I'm at.

I wanted kids, it just never happened; sorry for wanting an actual partner to raise a kid with, and not be one of those 'single mom's who struggles'.

I have a young niece and one that's in Uni, and they're the closest I have. My youngest niece knew when she was under ten about GLBT+ stuff, partly because her half-sister is asexual and thus also into GLBT+. So she learned from her, and myself, and her parents, that there is 'more' than just man and woman.
I didn't miss it even from a while ago that's why I said when you have one, childless Aunt is a parent on the outside looking in with an opinion without a base to frame it in

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I didn't miss it even from a while ago that's why I said when you have one, childless Aunt is a parent on the outside looking in with an opinion without a base to frame it in

So because I don't have kids, I've no right to say anything about this at all...

Well until all kids are in a private school where my tax dollars DON'T educate them, I've as much right to have a say on what is taught in schools as anyone. Unless of course you want to exempt me from it, and other people who don't have kids for whatever reasons why not...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So because I don't have kids, I've no right to say anything about this at all...

Well until all kids are in a private school where my tax dollars DON'T educate them, I've as much right to have a say on what is taught in schools as anyone. Unless of course you want to exempt me from it, and other people who don't have kids for whatever reasons why not...
Your opinions do not come from a parents frame of mind they are from an open community with rights mindset

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your opinions do not come from a parents frame of mind they are from an open community with rights mindset

No, they come from an aunt's mindset. They come from experience with other children I've interacted with via friends and other family.

So you're saying to have no children means I am somehow 'lesser'? I don't deserve a voice in this?

“It takes a village to raise a child.”

Oh, oh so it takes a village to raise a child, but if some of those villagers don't have kids for whatever reasons, be they medical, just a hand of fate or actual no wish for them, well they don't get a say in how the child is raised?

That's absolute contradictory bullshit.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Oh really? Acknowledging that European Colonialism was horrible for anyone NOT white is racism?

Denying the Trail of Tears happened is revisionist?

Cause those ARE things that are up to 'discussion' for a long ass time now.

Right; so why don't you take your agenda and stuff it somewhere?

the only one here with an agenda seems to be you.
And Yes, denying the trail of tears happened is revisionist.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
  • Wow

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, they come from an aunt's mindset. They come from experience with other children I've interacted with via friends and other family.

So you're saying to have no children means I am somehow 'lesser'? I don't deserve a voice in this?

Oh, oh so it takes a village to raise a child, but if some of those villagers don't have kids for whatever reasons, be they medical, just a hand of fate or actual no wish for them, well they don't get a say in how the child is raised?

That's absolute contradictory bullshit.
If you dig ditches for the village to keep the kids healthy, you've done your bit. Now back to the ditch!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
the only one here with an agenda seems to be you.
And Yes, denying the trail of tears happened is revisionist.

Wait, what?

Where did "Denying the trail of tears" come from?

Not only did it happen, it shows the genocide of the US government at the time against the native peoples.

As for 'agenda', please, you and others here have as much of an agenda as I do. FFS we ALL have a goddamn agenda, just mine is to be inclusive rather than kick society and humanity back into the days of ignorance.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wait, what?

Where did "Denying the trail of tears" come from?

Not only did it happen, it shows the genocide of the US government at the time against the native peoples.

As for 'agenda', please, you and others here have as much of an agenda as I do. FFS we ALL have a goddamn agenda, just mine is to be inclusive rather than kick society and humanity back into the days of ignorance.
Read your post.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Read your post.

Yeah, see that now, my bad. Was coming off a 16 hour shift and didn't look back far enough.

I did bring it up.

If denying the Trail of Tears is revisionist, why is it okay then to not teach that it happened at all? It would fall under the CRT umbrella of 'shit we don't talk about to make whitey feel upset', you realize?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, see that now, my bad. Was coming off a 16 hour shift and didn't look back far enough.

I did bring it up.

If denying the Trail of Tears is revisionist, why is it okay then to not teach that it happened at all? It would fall under the CRT umbrella of 'shit we don't talk about to make whitey feel upset', you realize?
Ya just gotta frame it right. "As increasing prosperity and the blessings of agriculture began to impinge on the hunter-gatherer ways of the prairie nig. . . um, American Indians, the government stepped in to grant them, free of charge, ample land in Oklahoma to be theirs forever."

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ya just gotta frame it right. "As increasing prosperity and the blessings of agriculture began to impinge on the hunter-gatherer ways of the prairie nig. . . um, American Indians, the government stepped in to grant them, free of charge, ample land in Oklahoma to be theirs forever."
The sad part is that's likely HOW it's explained in some places.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's just... wow. I mean, I thought I heard they already did use that kind of phrasing but I wasn't sure if it was something I mistook from a show or if it was truly real.
Never forget. . . today's White Right has no new ideas. They just dig up and recycle Civil Rights backlash shit. . .

A series of textbooks written for the fourth, seventh and 11th grades taught a generation of Virginians our state’s history. Chapter 29 of the seventh-grade edition, titled “How the Negroes Lived Under Slavery,” included these sentences: “A feeling of strong affection existed between masters and slaves in a majority of Virginia homes.” The masters “knew the best way to control their slaves was to win their confidence and affection.” Enslaved people “went visiting at night and sometimes owned guns and other weapons.” “It cannot be denied that some slaves were treated badly, but most were treated with kindness.” Color illustrations featured masters and slaves all dressed smartly, shaking hands amiably.
This was the education diet that Virginia’s leaders fed me in 1967, when my fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Stall, issued me the first book in the series deep into the second decade of the civil rights movement. Today, Virginia’s symbols of the Lost Cause are falling. But banishing icons is the easy part. Statues aren’t history; they’re symbols. Removing a symbol requires only a shift in political power. A belief ingrained as “history” is harder to dislodge.

Article

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave