Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I saw the Mx and I was "WTF?" First time I've heard that one.

Sad how people can't get sarcasm though (or was it :unsure: )
But this was one of my favourite Woke Politically Correct Asian Games Shows a couple of decades ago. The Commentation was fabulous!! So far over the top. Found a recruiting video for contestants I believe:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In Russia.

Argentina in 2018.

Gender 'neutral' doll in 19 (but then MOST dolls are 'gender neutral', I mean, look at "Ken").

Your fear is two years too late and in a whole different country.

Move along.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Lemme ask you this - is it okay to have dolls with unrealistic proportions and big boobs?

Until you're up in arms about dolls like Barbie, trans dolls are just filling a niche market in Russia (or not, considering how conservative it is) that really doesn't matter.
Out of proportion no I do not

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Blame the parents who are making this bullshit an issue in the first place.
Parents should be responsible for their children. Why is education not a parental responsibility as well? Why shouldn't they complain if something is being taught that they don't agree with. How is this "bullshit?"

Where is the tolerance for other opinions? Somehow, we've lost all that and our children are the ones who will suffer the consequences. The fact that CRT is a THEORY not based on fact is definitely worrisome, that's for sure.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Parents should be responsible for their children.

Sure, they should be. But since it happens a lot that they're not, and teachers are just 'paid babysitters of a different kind'...

Why is education not a parental responsibility as well?

IT should be; parents AND teachers should be working together.

But that's not happening like it should.

And teachers get as much if not most of the blame.

If parents want COMPLETE control, put the tots in private school or home school; at least then when the parents get the blame it's more valid.

Why shouldn't they complain if something is being taught that they don't agree with. How is this "bullshit?"

Public school teaches for 'public' situations. Even the most uncomfortable ones that the snowflake parents don't like.

Again, don't agree, teach em yourself or send them to a private school.

Where is the tolerance for other opinions?

Tolerance leaves when parents threaten teachers.

Somehow, we've lost all that and our children are the ones who will suffer the consequences.

Actually agree with that.

The fact that CRT is a THEORY not based on fact is definitely worrisome, that's for sure.

LOLOLOL!!! Allrighty then.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Parents should be responsible for their children. Why is education not a parental responsibility as well? Why shouldn't they complain if something is being taught that they don't agree with. How is this "bullshit?"

Where is the tolerance for other opinions? Somehow, we've lost all that and our children are the ones who will suffer the consequences. The fact that CRT is a THEORY not based on fact is definitely worrisome, that's for sure.
One only has to be tolerant of extreme left opinions. Anything else is unacceptable.