Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Sure, they should be. But since it happens a lot that they're not, and teachers are just 'paid babysitters of a different kind'...

IT should be; parents AND teachers should be working together.

But that's not happening like it should.

And teachers get as much if not most of the blame.

If parents want COMPLETE control, put the tots in private school or home school; at least then when the parents get the blame it's more valid.

Public school teaches for 'public' situations. Even the most uncomfortable ones that the snowflake parents don't like.

Again, don't agree, teach em yourself or send them to a private school.

Tolerance leaves when parents threaten teachers.

Actually agree with that.

LOLOLOL!!! Allrighty then.
You are too blind to see for yourself what is happening but that's ok. You're entitled to believe what you want but it would be nice if you actually "tolerated" other opinions because you don't. I don't agree with you that CRT is not an issue. You don't seem to think it is. Let's agree to disagree.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You are too blind to see for yourself what is happening but that's ok. You're entitled to believe what you want but it would be nice if you actually "tolerated" other opinions because you don't.

I do.

I don't tolerate conspiracy theories and nonsense, like your "CRT is being taught in schools!" because it is provably NOT being taught.

I don't agree with you that CRT is not an issue. You don't seem to think it is. Let's agree to disagree.

If you want to be ignorant, that's on you. The issue comes in where you promote that ignorance as if it's fact, THAT is a problem.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I do.

I don't tolerate conspiracy theories and nonsense, like your "CRT is being taught in schools!" because it is provably NOT being taught.

If you want to be ignorant, that's on you. The issue comes in where you promote that ignorance as if it's fact, THAT is a problem.
You had better look up what your schools are teaching because CRT has been in the classrooms for awhile. It's not CALLED CRT - it's called something like "inclusion, equity & blah blah blah" or something. But it IS being taught. I've spoken to teachers who say they are "compelled" to teach it even though they don't agree and would lose their jobs if they didn't. So where do your kids go to school where it's NOT taught?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You had better look up what your schools are teaching because CRT has been in the classrooms for awhile. It's not CALLED CRT - it's called something like "inclusion, equity & blah blah blah" or something. But it IS being taught. I've spoken to teachers who say they are "compelled" to teach it even though they don't agree and would lose their jobs if they didn't. So where do your kids go to school where it's NOT taught?

(here comes your "you don't get a say in this" comment)

I don't have kids.

I have a niece.

I have friends who are teachers, both in Canada and the US.

CRT is NOT being taught.

History is being taught.

Equality is being taught.

Historical racism is being taught.

Things that make Whitey UNCOMFORTABLE is being taught.

And that last is WHY you and others are up in arms over this.

Because you're 'uncomfortable'.

Again, don't like it, drag your brats out of school to teach them ignorance if that's your jam, they will NOT thank you later for it.

(As a side note, yes I know there are other parents, parents of black/brown/etc kids who also don't like this line of teaching but their reasons are too similar to the White Fear that I wonder if they understand what's really going on and aren't just parroting the conspiracy being pushed out there.)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
(here comes your "you don't get a say in this" comment)

I don't have kids.

I have a niece.

I have friends who are teachers, both in Canada and the US.

CRT is NOT being taught.

History is being taught.

Equality is being taught.

Historical racism is being taught.

Things that make Whitey UNCOMFORTABLE is being taught.

And that last is WHY you and others are up in arms over this.

Because you're 'uncomfortable'.

Again, don't like it, drag your brats out of school to teach them ignorance if that's your jam, they will NOT thank you later for it.

(As a side note, yes I know there are other parents, parents of black/brown/etc kids who also don't like this line of teaching but their reasons are too similar to the White Fear that I wonder if they understand what's really going on and aren't just parroting the conspiracy being pushed out there.)
Racism and revisionist history is what is being taught. People with agendas don't care much about facts.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Racism and revisionist history is what is being taught.

Oh really? Acknowledging that European Colonialism was horrible for anyone NOT white is racism?

Denying the Trail of Tears happened is revisionist?

Cause those ARE things that are up to 'discussion' for a long ass time now.
People with agendas don't care much about facts.

Right; so why don't you take your agenda and stuff it somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Kids , she don’t have kids , she wants yours .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Exactly.

And... this is a bad thing?

Oh wait, the assumption that "kids don't know" is central to the opposition of all this.

Except kids DO know.

You ask adults who are Trans, Gay, etc, they will tell you they knew from as early AS 5 they were 'different', they just didn't understand how.

At least now, teaching kids this, those 'differences' are learned sooner and not seeing as a bad thing.

"But what about the parents?"

Uh huh; what about the KIDS, that's the normal rally cry, isn't it? Or is it so long as they're straight and in the womb only does it matter?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Exactly.

And... this is a bad thing?

Oh wait, the assumption that "kids don't know" is central to the opposition of all this.

Except kids DO know.

You ask adults who are Trans, Gay, etc, they will tell you they knew from as early AS 5 they were 'different', they just didn't understand how.

At least now, teaching kids this, those 'differences' are learned sooner and not seeing as a bad thing.

"But what about the parents?"

Uh huh; what about the KIDS, that's the normal rally cry, isn't it? Or is it so long as they're straight and in the womb only does it matter?
When you have your own kids you will learn that all that the majority of parents want are kids to be kids as long as possible before the reality of life hits them at puberty

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
When you have your own kids you will learn that all that the majority of parents want are kids to be kids as long as possible before the reality of life hits them at puberty

I won't have my own kids, I'm at the point in life as it won't happen.

But you assume I DON'T know that parents want kids to be kids as long as possible; I assure you, I already know this.

But what parents want and what reality is, do not always equal each other. A kid wants to be a kid, but a kid that's gay or trans or knows they're 'not like other kids' will NOT be a regular kid, so long as they're thought of and seen as 'not regular' by other kids, teachers and parents. So either until such things are normalized or considered 'okay' to be by society, or you exterminate it from the time it can be detected (and do you really want to go a eugenic route?) then such talks ARE going to have to be had.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I won't have my own kids, I'm at the point in life as it won't happen.

But you assume I DON'T know that parents want kids to be kids as long as possible; I assure you, I already know this.

But what parents want and what reality is, do not always equal each other. A kid wants to be a kid, but a kid that's gay or trans or knows they're 'not like other kids' will NOT be a regular kid, so long as they're thought of and seen as 'not regular' by other kids, teachers and parents. So either until such things are normalized or considered 'okay' to be by society, or you exterminate it from the time it can be detected (and do you really want to go a eugenic route?) then such talks ARE going to have to be had.
Post about how to raise kids when you have one or a grandchild, keep innosense pure because life is shitty

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Because they are a bunch of sick leftist liberal pedophile phuks whom are out to destroy these poor children's minds with trans and gay shit. These trans and gay morons needs to be quarantined. They need to be quarantined for the safety of the young children who just want to play with other young children of their own age on some playground. Just my opinion. 😷

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Post about how to raise kids when you have one or a grandchild, keep innosense pure because life is shitty

Missed the part where I said I won't have any kids, due to the point of life I'm at.

I wanted kids, it just never happened; sorry for wanting an actual partner to raise a kid with, and not be one of those 'single mom's who struggles'.

I have a young niece and one that's in Uni, and they're the closest I have. My youngest niece knew when she was under ten about GLBT+ stuff, partly because her half-sister is asexual and thus also into GLBT+. So she learned from her, and myself, and her parents, that there is 'more' than just man and woman.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009