Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Dixie Cup

House Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Frickin hilarious gotta give this PO credit for not laughing or losing it

Yep and whether she teaches kids or college students, she's a person I would not want teaching my kids either way!! She doesn't need to be cancelled - people need to know what she thinks and feels so that they can 1) Debate her (but she'd not likely listen) or 2) see her for the fool that she is.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WOKE WATCH: Snowflake spies go for woke in recruitment campaign
Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Publishing date:May 04, 2021 • 21 hours ago • 1 minute read • 11 Comments
A screengrab from the Humans of CIA video posted by the Central Intelligence Agency to YouTube.
A screengrab from the Humans of CIA video posted by the Central Intelligence Agency to YouTube.
Article content
Bland. James Bland.

Never mind that terrorist nonsense.

The fabled CIA is going for woke with its new recruitment campaign that’s packed with politically correct buzzwords.

The recruitment video was met almost immediately with derision as viewers were introduced to an “intersectional,” “cisgender” 36-year-old Latina mother.

And our heroine can also “wax eloquent on complex legal issues” while remaining true to her Latina roots.

“I am a woman of colour, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,” she states.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content

Cue dramatic string music as the backdrop.

“I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise. I did not sneak into the CIA,” the agent says, adding she has suffered from “impostor syndrome.

“My employment was not and is not of a fluke or a slip through the cracks. … I am educated, qualified and competent.”

Cue the giggles.

“China and Russia Love this,” said Donald Trump Jr.

Conservative podcaster Dinesh D’Souza chimed in: “The CIA just released a recruitment video full of woke propaganda and America’s enemies are laughing their heads off.”

“That our universities teach people to talk like this is a national embarrassment,” tweeted writer J.D. Vance.

Ironically, the CIA came under fire in the dark days following 9/11 precisely because the fabled agency had dramatically cut back on its tough field operatives for something a little more politically correct.

The result was a bureaucracy full of spies who were great at virtue signalling, not so great at catching America’s enemies, in what has been described as the most cataclysmic intelligence failure in history.

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WOKE WATCH: Generation 'Participation Award' are physical wrecks
Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Publishing date:May 05, 2021 • 44 minutes ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
The South Park kids illustrate what happens with too much gaming and too many participation awards.
The South Park kids illustrate what happens with too much gaming and too many participation awards. PHOTO BY SOUTH PARK STUDIOS /COMEDY CENTRAL
Article content
The generation that saw everyone get a prize are physical wrecks, according to a new report.

Millennials — that wokest of generations — whose parents and teachers thought participation prizes and the elimination of winning and losing would bring a health nirvana are finding the opposite.

Reality shattered Meghan Markle's palace fantasy: Insider

Close sticky video
Trackerdslogo
As the oldest of the loudest cohort hits 40, many are dealing with chronic health conditions, according to CNBC.

About 44% of older millennials — those born between 1981 and 1988 — are reporting having been diagnosed with at least one chronic health condition, according to a recent survey conducted by the network. And they don’t even smoke!

“Hypertension, diabetes, and obesity drives a lot of that,” said Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association.

Migraine headaches, major depression, and asthma are the three most common ailments while Type 2 diabetes and hypertension round out the top five.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content
Christopher Columbus (Frederic March) used to be celebrated in film and song. In New York, educators have now cancelled the historical figure.
Christopher Columbus (Frederic March) used to be celebrated in film and song. In New York, educators have now cancelled the historical figure. PHOTO BY HANDOUT /TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES
COLUMBUS DAY = ITALIAN HERITAGE/ INDIGENOUS PEOPLE’S DAY

Christopher Columbus has long sat atop the woke hit list and the New York Public School system has just taken the explorer off the board.

Now, the educators are replacing the Columbus Day holiday and — drum roll — replacing it with something called “Indigenous People’s Day.”

After protests from the Big Apple’s large Italian community, the day has been changed to “Italian Heritage Day/Indigenous People’s Day.”

“City Hall wants Italian Heritage Day and Indigenous People’s Day so no one is left out,” Mayor Bill de Blasio’s spokesman told the New York Post.

City Councilman Joe Borelli called the change “insulting woke nonsense” in a tweet.

Medina Spirit, ridden by jockey John Velazquez, (right) crosses the finish line to win the 147th running of the Kentucky Derby ahead of Mandaloun, ridden by Florent Geroux, and Hot Rod Charlie ridden by Flavien Prat , at Churchill Downs on May 1, 2021 in Louisville, Ky.
Medina Spirit, ridden by jockey John Velazquez, (right) crosses the finish line to win the 147th running of the Kentucky Derby ahead of Mandaloun, ridden by Florent Geroux, and Hot Rod Charlie ridden by Flavien Prat , at Churchill Downs on May 1, 2021 in Louisville, Ky. PHOTO BY TIM NWACHUKWU /Getty Images
DERBY BESTS WOKE OSCARS IN RATINGS

In the Woke Sweepstakes, Oscar finished dead last.

The virtue-signalling awards show hit rock bottom with just 10.4 million viewers for the April 25 show, the 93rd edition. Besting it was the NFL Draft … and Saturday’s Kentucky Derby on NBC that took the crown.

Medina Spirit won at a socially-distanced Churchill Downs and racked up 14.4 million viewers. This year’s Derby viewership was up 53%, and it marked the first time it beat the Academy Awards.