What Are You Having For Dinner?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Our dinner tonight is tacos and beer. Si.

I pronounce them the way that I see them ... "taa-cohs" but I am constantly being reminded by my spouse that the proper pronounciation is the Kipper "TAWW-COHS". I have suggested to her that no Tex or Mex walking this earth would put on an affectation like that but to no available. Hard to eat a "tawco" with you little finger in the air.

taa-cohs is correct pronunciation

dinner tonight = Mulligan stew

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Actually, I can do a pretty good job fileting catfish. Don't much care for catfish though. Salt water fish have a better flavor than fresh water fish do but if I have fresh water fish I think walleye, crappie and rock bass taste much better. Trout is just too damn bony.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
casserole:

German potato salad
cauliflower
spinach
chopped onion
turkey white white (thick slices)

generously spiced and laced with ginger:

you just cannot believe how much flavor this adds to the dish - my apartment smells like a restaurant tonight :)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
we went and had our first wonderful feed of 'fish n chips' from the guy on dyke road who does them

up just the way a real fish n chip eater wants them, the real thing.

sat outside at the picnic table right beside the river, beautiful setting, once we cleaned the

seagull 'poop' off our table, well, it should be realistic, doncha think!!!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't know what I'm having for dinner later (it's just gone 10am here) but I'm currently sucking on a couple of Fisherman's Friends. Two at the same time.