What Are You Having For Dinner?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Toasted cheeze and range fed chicken soup, Crown Royal and Annapolice Valley apple juice. Organic cannabis grown and guarded in the Cobeguid mountains.

Alas, I have become lactose intolerant in my dotage.

When you can't partake of the teat of life! Walter it's been a pleasure, we'll miss you.

Milk and cookies are my favourite meal.

You say no thing, what kind of milk and what kind of cookies? speak

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Alas, I have become lactose intolerant in my dotage.

Normally I'm the type of guy who frowns upon anything you'd find on a vegan menu as a "replacement offering" but oatmeal cookies are twice as good with almond milk.

When you can't partake of the teat of life! Walter it's been a pleasure, we'll miss you.

You say no thing, what kind of milk and what kind of cookies? speak

See above.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Normally I'm the type of guy who frowns upon anything you'd find on a vegan menu as a "replacement offering" but oatmeal cookies are twice as good with almond milk.

See above.
I'm not a vegan, flesh eater I am but the cookies are good if you can;t have flesh.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Bolognese

I was expecting Newfie Surprise after that ... you know, nice pink Bolonies froyed up in butter.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
went out this evening to watch municipal league basketball and forgot to make a quick dinner that I could eat upon returning home

decided to make some good old fashion bannock (out of sorghum and rice flour) and it tasted good