The Forgotten Holocaust Remembered

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
THE FORGOTTEN HOLOCAUST REMEMBERED

Tags: WMD
An estimated 140,000 died from the immediate effects of this bomb and tens of thousands more died in subsequent years from burns and other injuries, and radiation-related illnesses.

THE FORGOTTEN HOLOCAUST REMEMBERED « Desertpeace

remember, the us of g is the only country to use a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION on another country and still is!!!!!!!

Sorry Stretch, this is completely untrue.

Chemical weapons are weapons of mass destruction, as are biological weapons.

Chemical weapons (gas) was used by many of the combatant nations in World War One.

Chemical weapons including nerve agents were used extensively by Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War of the 1980s.

Chemical weapons have been used for hundreds of years....look it up.

Biological weapons were used in the Crusades....when the rotting bodies of plaque victims were catapulted into cities under seige.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Sorry Stretch, this is completely untrue.

Chemical weapons are weapons of mass destruction, as are biological weapons.

Chemical weapons (gas) was used by many of the combatant nations in World War One.

Chemical weapons including nerve agents were used extensively by Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War of the 1980s.

Chemical weapons have been used for hundreds of years....look it up.

Biological weapons were used in the Crusades....when the rotting bodies of plaque victims were catapulted into cities under seige.
yep, and the us still uses du today and god only knows what other weapons it has that we dont know about......vaccines for instance

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The forgotten holocaust remembered

THE FORGOTTEN HOLOCAUST REMEMBERED

August 5, 2009 at 6:21 pm (Hiroshima-Nagasaki, History, Holocaust, Japan, War Crimes)

Anniversary of Hiroshima

The United States dropped the first atomic bomb used in warfare on Hiroshima, Japan. An estimated 140,000 died from the immediate effects of this bomb and tens of thousands more died in subsequent years from burns and other injuries, and radiation-related illnesses. Pres. Harry Truman ordered the use of the weapon in hopes of avoiding an invasion of Japan to end the war, and the presumed casualties likely to be suffered by invading American troops.The weapon, “Little Boy,” was delivered by a B-29 Superfortress nicknamed the Enola Gay, based on the island of Tinian, and piloted by Col. Paul W. Tibbets.

On August 6, 1995 up to 50,000 people attended a memorial service commemorating Hiroshima Peace Day on the 50th anniversary of the first atomic bombing.
The Day the Sun Rose Twice

As if that wasn’t enough…..
On August 9, 1945
The second atomic bomb, “Fatman,” was dropped on the arms-manufacturing and key port city of Nagasaki. The plan to drop a second bomb was to test a different design rather than one of military necessity. The Hiroshima weapon was a gun type, the Nagasaki weapon an implosion type, and the War Department wanted to know which was the more effective design.
Responsibility for the timing of the second bombing had been delegated by Pres. Harry Truman before the Hiroshima attack to Col. Paul W. Tibbets, the commander of the 509th Composite Group on Tinian, one of the Northern Mariana Islands in the western Pacific. Scheduled for August 11 against Kokura, the raid was moved forward to avoid a five-day period of bad weather forecast to begin on August 10. English translation of leaflet air-dropped over Japan after the first bomb [excerpt]: “We are in possession of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man. A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s can carry on a single mission. This awful fact is one for you to ponder and we solemnly assure you it is grimly accurate.”

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Along with experiments on live humans - Performed and recorded by the Japanese Military - along with mass slaughter in Shanghai - along with the Bataan Death March - Systemic slaughter of civilians in reprisals - forced labor - Comfort women - all of or most of this is still denied in Japanese history books -

Truman had a choice - 100's of thousands of US causalities - meaning dead - or the bomb - what would you have choices - as Ignatieff states - The Lesser of 2 Evils - Yes or no is all that is required.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I heard that the Japanese had already surrendered the war but refused to hand over their god/emperor to the US and that is when they dropped the bombs. I can't be bothered to check the accuracy of that claim but I'm sure Stretch might know where to look for it.

There are lots of nasty stuff that happened in Canada too that didn't make it into the his story books. We don't like to discuss what we did to our aboriginal peoples, or the Japanese Canadians, or the Italians, Poles and German Canadians during WW1 and WW2. We are a kind, gentle and caring people after all and those things just couldn't have happened here.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Along with experiments on live humans - Performed and recorded by the Japanese Military - along with mass slaughter in Shanghai - along with the Bataan Death March - Systemic slaughter of civilians in reprisals - forced labor - Comfort women - all of or most of this is still denied in Japanese history books -

Truman had a choice - 100's of thousands of US causalities - meaning dead - or the bomb - what would you have choices - as Ignatieff states - The Lesser of 2 Evils - Yes or no is all that is required.

You must have seen the movie. Everybodys history books deny, embellish, bend, fabricate, spin etc. Maybe your favourite history book dosn't. What is it by the way?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You and Churchill, but the bakers had a very profitable cold war warming up in the wings.

The cold war was just a scare tactic. The bankers owned the US and Russia and just used that phony cold war to frighten the world into doing their bidding.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The cold war was just a scare tactic. The bankers owned the US and Russia and just used that phony cold war to frighten the world into doing their bidding.

yep.

the bankers owned the Soviet Union.

Uh huh.

Okay

And greenpeace is run by the Union of American Furriers

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I heard that the Japanese had already surrendered the war but refused to hand over their god/emperor to the US and that is when they dropped the bombs. I can't be bothered to check the accuracy of that claim but I'm sure Stretch might know where to look for it.

There are lots of nasty stuff that happened in Canada too that didn't make it into the his story books. We don't like to discuss what we did to our aboriginal peoples, or the Japanese Canadians, or the Italians, Poles and German Canadians during WW1 and WW2. We are a kind, gentle and caring people after all and those things just couldn't have happened here.

Alternative Service Work Camps (Canada) — GAMEO
List of concentration and internment camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
yep.

the bankers owned the Soviet Union.

Uh huh.

Okay

I figured that would flush you out of the wood work. Who do you think financed the Russian revolution? Who do you think actually conducted the revolution before the Bolsheviks killed them all? It was Jewish Anarchists financed by Rockefeller and friends. I'm not sure if the book has been published yet but my friend has been translating the journals of his wife's grandfather who was active through the revolution and gives dates, times and names of all the major players.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I figured that would flush you out of the wood work. Who do you think financed the Russian revolution? Who do you think actually conducted the revolution before the Bolsheviks killed them all? It was Jewish Anarchists financed by Rockefeller and friends. I'm not sure if the book has been published yet but my friend has been translating the journals of his wife's grandfather who was active through the revolution and gives dates, times and names of all the major players.

I've heard so much on these threads about the Evils Of Jewish Financiers that I am sick of it.....and, let me warn you, I am beginning to seriously believe that bringing up the name of Rockefeller or that other rich Jewish family in ANY discussion of history is indicative of serious mental illness.

Talk to me when you have the book.......referenced, footnoted, supported.......academically acceptable.

Until then, the idea that the Russian revolution was carried out by an unholy alliance of Jewish bankers and anarchists is laughable.......or would be if it wasn't the same kind of crap that centuries of Jew-murder was based upon......

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

The first part of this contention is crap.........the Allies (correctly) demanded unconditional surrender.........but there was no pre-attack move towards complete surrender by any Japanese institution that mattered. The dropping of the bombs probably saved a million allied casualties....and many millions of Japanese deaths... by preventing the need for an invasion of the mainland

No, Canadians are not kind, gentle, caring......they are people, like any other. But we didn't attack Pearl Harbour and Hong Kong. we were not an Imperial power moving to dominate a large part of the earth by military force.......and we did not murder people wholesale.......the Japanese did.

In 6 weeks the Japanese murdered between 200,000 and 300,000 people in a single Chinese city (Nanking)

Comparing our own sins with those of the Imperial Japanese Army is like comparing a fart to the explosion of Mount St. Helen's.........one stinks, but the other affects the world.....

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The residential school system was just a fart??!!! Tell that to all those that died, were raped, beaten and abused mentally, spiritually, physically and sexually. Tell that to the thousands who were medically sterilized, stolen from their families, locked in closets for speaking their native tongue. The finger pointing over there has three more pointing back here.

I heard a quote today from Sir John A. MacDonald. It went something like, it is the duty of every Canadian to see that the Indian is wiped out.

We could also talk about the rejections of ship loads of East Indians and Chinese or the Jews in WW2 who were refused entry into Canada when it was known that if they returned to their country of origin that they faced certain death and they did. You are the one who is a revisionist when it comes to history my dear fellow.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
yep.

I know! I mean WTF man! Come on, a free fur coat (and two years free storage) with your 100th Zodiac mission??? It's just messed right up man. :p

The only thing that bugs me more than that is the Thai Sex Tour One Two Free Senator Favour deal they have going on. That just ain't right. 8O