Pierre Trudeau, an Anti-Semite and Admirer of Fascism

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When a private company like GoldmanSachs is running a nations finances into the ground and then makes threats that it will make things worse if not getting money from the taxpayers to bail them out of their gambling addiction that is as fascist as a nation can get.

And a thousand years from now our descendents will be paying off the debt that he and Brian Baloney amassed.
Not only did he build the debt to incredible heights, he sold our debt off to the highest bidder and now we owe private individuals instead of owing ourselves.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When a private company like GoldmanSachs is running a nations finances into the ground and then makes threats that it will make things worse if not getting money from the taxpayers to bail them out of their gambling addiction that is as fascist as a nation can get.

Not only did he build the debt to incredible heights, he sold our debt off to the highest bidder and now we owe private individuals instead of owing ourselves.

And then there are people alive today that deny those guys were a pair of real A$$holes (I guess in Baloney's case the operative word is "is".) :lol::lol::lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How about we clarify here. What exactly is your little bar graph supposed to be proving?

Alberta, per capita, already sends more money to the Federal government than any other province.

Alberta is one of only three provinces that send cash in, but get no equalization back.

Alberta oil is already paying much of the cost of the Canadian polity, in other words Albertans are paying a disproportionate amount for the advantages of being part of Canada.......without complaint.

CUBert is an idiot.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Alberta, per capita, already sends more money to the Federal government than any other province.

Alberta is one of only three provinces that send cash in, but get no equalization back.

Alberta oil is already paying much of the cost of the Canadian polity, in other words Albertans are paying a disproportionate amount for the advantages of being part of Canada.......without complaint.

CUBert is an idiot.

For the most part, no argument. I'm just curious as to what this has to do with Quebec. From the graph it appears that their are other provinces that probably benefit from equalization payments more than Quebec does.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
For the most part, no argument. I'm just curious as to what this has to do with Quebec. From the graph it appears that their are other provinces that probably benefit from equalization payments more than Quebec does.

Que receives over 50 % of equalization as i understand it - Then add in the extra dollars to keep them happy. That in itself is an oxymoron. There would never be enough to keep them all happy

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

CUBert is an idiot.

What the hell are you talking about "without complaint"? this whole thread is redneck Albertans whining about Trudeau?
And why would Alberta get equalization moron they're already the richest province by far

GTFO,
go back to whining about muslims, neo-nazi trash

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
what the hell are you talking about "without complaint"? This whole thread is redneck albertans whining about trudeau?
And why would alberta get equalization moron they're already the richest province by far

gtfo,

troll

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You're a neo-nazi that thinks Islam is our enemy and will take over the world if we don't start nuking the middle east...

lol, you stupid rednecks. both you clowns add up your combined IQ and it's still in double digits.

CUBert is an idiot.
What the hell are you talking about "without complaint"? this whole thread is redneck Albertans whining about Trudeau?
And why would Alberta get equalization moron they're already the richest province by far

GTFO,

OK...This Thread is about Trudeau. Buddy, I've been watching for a long time,
& you just seem so familiar, but you must not have been memorable enough
for me to clearly recall whom you where in a previous incarnation here.

You've definitely brought a grudge back with you, but I'm still at a loss. Can you
give me a clue?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

GTFO,

First of all, oh Moronic One, I did not say Alberta deserved equalization.

I suggest you do a little reading in Canadian history before you spout off about things you so obviously do not understand at all.

The graph below shows the Albertans' generosity to the polity today. There is little complaint about the fact an Albertan contributes more than anyone else to the Canadian federal government.....for much, much less return.

Trudeau is hated in the west because of the National Energy Program, which died in 1985. He is hated so much in Alberta that the Liberals still have a difficult (almost impossible) task electing an MP there......25 years after the end of the NEP.

Natural resources, according to the Canadian constitution, belong entirely to the province in which they are found. The feds have the right of taxation....but the NEP tried to steal so much money from Albertans that Peter Lougheed proceeded to limit production.....something the Feds could do nothing about. After negotiation an agreement was reached with Alberta, although production continued to be limited.

The NEP cost each Albertan $18,000......even with production restrictions applied by the Alberta gov't.

That is why Trudeau is hated.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
How do you derail a troll thread

Others are reciprocating your behavior back at you. Yes, it has been noticed.
Anyway, I've been try'n since October to place you but I just haven't so far.
Will you give me a clue beyond your deplorable behavior and disregard
of the Forums "Terms of Service," as I'm positive that I've shown you the
door already but.....I just can't place you. The smell is just so familiar.

I've gotta run. I'll check back later when time permits.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
What are you even doing Ron , firstly, how is this garbage thread not been locked? It's been pointed out by several members that it's nothing but a troll thread
secondly,
"You're a neo-nazi that thinks Islam is our enemy and will take over the world if we don't start nuking the middle east..."
Why did you quote this, this wasn't an attack but actual fact. He literally thinks that, you should start reading his posts.

taxslave said:
Definitely a bad case of little dick syndrome along with no brains.
Come back when you reach legal age and complete junior high.
you should start addressing actual personal attacks like that one

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What are you even doing Ron , firstly, how is this garbage thread not been locked? It's been pointed out by several members that it's nothing but a troll thread
secondly,
"You're a neo-nazi that thinks Islam is our enemy and will take over the world if we don't start nuking the middle east..."
Why did you quote this, this wasn't an attack but actual fact. He literally thinks that, you should start reading his posts.

you should start addressing actual personal attacks like that one

How about you answer Ron's question. You have been here before under a different nick, what was that nick?