Pierre Trudeau, an Anti-Semite and Admirer of Fascism

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Because you have to have a brain to be surprised.

Wait, I know. You like the great Mulroo.

Con idiot.

Tolerance from the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr left. LOL

Trudeau was the greatest prime minister Canada has ever had

Wipe off your chin boy.

No one cares about what Albertans think. They're an embarrassment to Canada and all of them traitors.

More tolerance from the faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr left

Alberta, per capita, already sends more money to the Federal government than any other province.

Alberta is one of only three provinces that send cash in, but get no equalization back.

Alberta oil is already paying much of the cost of the Canadian polity, in other words Albertans are paying a disproportionate amount for the advantages of being part of Canada.......without complaint.

CUBert is an idiot.

Agreed.

What the hell are you talking about "without complaint"? this whole thread is redneck Albertans whining about Trudeau?
And why would Alberta get equalization moron they're already the richest province by far

GTFO,
go back to whining about muslims, neo-nazi trash

When losing an argument it is always the fallback of an imbecile to accuse the other of being racist.

I'm sorry if I'm not tolerant of incorrigible neo-nazis

And again a demonstration of how losing an argument leaves some feeling impudent.

You wouldn't know a neo-Nazi if one bit you on the arse.... lol

I'm sure he's heading for a meeting sometime tonight. Aren't Neo Nazi's always harping on the Jews?

I'm sorry....do you have even a single brain cell that fires? If so, could you please start using it?

See CUBert here is the deal. If Gerryh is calling you out it is obvious that you have gone so far left that even left wingers think your an idiot.

How about you answer Ron's question. You have been here before under a different nick, what was that nick?

How bout it CUBert?

Last edited:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
The moderators must be asleep or having a long weekend.

I have seen (myself included) people given a time out for far less than what CuBert has been spewing here, time and again.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Alberta oil is already paying much of the cost of the Canadian polity, in other words Albertans are paying a disproportionate amount for the advantages of being part of Canada.......without complaint.

Are you serious?

Why do I keep hearing about it then?

Ontario did it for years without complaint.

Heck, I am pretty sure some Ontario dollars made their way to Alberta to subsidize the unprofitable oil sands when oil was much cheaper and extraction was exspensive.

I appreciate the fact that Alberta has resources that are worth a lot of money but it's not like they are inventing the wheel....they haven't done anything special. They are the Dubai of Canada.

They got lucky.....the end.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I have seen (myself included) people given a time out for far less than what CuBert has been spewing here, time and again.

I think he just keeps an eye on you, Y.J. and as long as he sees you here he probably figures he's safe. :lol:

Ron was on in the past day or so asking him who else he is (I think being one person is plenty for an idiot like that)

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Well...it finally happened.

I agree with you 100% YukonJack.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are you serious?

Why do I keep hearing about it then?

Ontario did it for years without complaint.

Heck, I am pretty sure some Ontario dollars made their way to Alberta to subsidize the unprofitable oil sands when oil was much cheaper and extraction was exspensive.

I appreciate the fact that Alberta has resources that are worth a lot of money but it's not like they are inventing the wheel....they haven't done anything special. They are the Dubai of Canada.

They got lucky.....the end.
Energy hasn't been part of the formula for 43 years. It's all based on taxation.

The original program had the goal of giving each province the same per capita revenue as the two wealthiest provinces, Ontario and British Columbia, in three tax bases: personal income taxes, corporate income taxes and succession duties (inheritance taxes). Five years later, 50 per cent of natural resource revenues were included as the fourth tax base. At the same time, however, the standard of the two wealthiest provinces was lowered to the national average. In 1967 the system was redesigned to work with every government revenue scheme with the exception of energy; this gave Canada by far the world's most generous system of equalization payments.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Sigh,
had Bloc Quebecois had only pushed a little harder...

I know for certain fact that there would be less bums in Victoria as, if you talk to them, they overwhemlingly tend to be Ontarian and Mariatimer (although they don't seem as crazy as normal Ontarians who are nuts by definition!)

Typical of Ontario, they take our money and send their convicts and bums our way.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Avoid blocage and the need to push by eating a carrot with your poutine.
There is a restaurant here that serves Yam fries. I got them to put real cheese and gravy on them - yam poutine. Heart stopping, artery clogging delicious.

Chev

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2009
Alberta
umm.. The only person I can think of who puts trudeau on a pedestal is Liberalman.. I don't see any posts from him on here..