Trudeau Liberals surge ahead over Conservatives

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I hear that Michigan apparently has one mean bitch running that state. She has become a real communist like tyrannical dictator in that American state. While over 22 American states have pretty much drooped all of their Convid 1984 restrictions and gave their people back their old normal freedoms this dumb bitch wants to keep the Convid 1984 restrictions in place.

Of course, here in Canada, we have the same kinds of dumb ass political leaders who want to do the same thing. Keep this Convid 1984 hoax alive and well. They do not want to give up their new found communist like dictatorial powers and control over we the stupid Canadian sheeple that has been handed to them thanks to this Convid 1984 farce and hoax. It's the majority of Canadian buffoons out there that is keeping this Convid virus alive and well. It would seem that those buffoons seem to love communism and living in a communist country called Canada now.

Apparently, there was one American Red state that had a UFC fight going on in one of their stadiums where the fans in the audience were all mask less and were not social distancing. OH MY!! They are all going to die now from Covid now. LOL. Tens of thousands of UFC fans all huddled together enjoying their freedoms once again. I doubt that will be happening anytime soon here in commie country Canada. Yet, the poor smucks in Blue Michigan state still have to live with their communist like Convid 1984 restrictions for at least another who knows how long. They should think about moving to a RED state where freedom thrives once again.

Maybe this is why comrade Doug Ford does not want the land border crossings to open ever again. Ford's slaves in Ontario might drive into one of those RED states and see something that he does not want them to see, FREEDOM and FUN being had by all in those RED states. If some of them were to go visit one of those RED states and then they return home to Ontario they may come back and spread the word and may start to demand their FREEDOMS and FUN and their old normal lives back once again.

Hey, we never know, eh Dougie boy? :D Your day in the court of opinion will hopefully come one day. You will always then be remembered only as a dictator and not a real and true Conservative leader. Only you can end this Convid 1984 bull shit once and for all. Open up Ontario. Works for me. ;)
To a certain extent Doug has to keep sucking off turdOWE to keep the gravy rolling into OntatiOWE from the producing provinces.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
To a certain extent Doug has to keep sucking off turdOWE to keep the gravy rolling into OntatiOWE from the producing provinces.

It would appear as though most of our welfare recipient bum politicians are nothing more than a bunch of sucks to someone. It should be we the people that our politicians should be sucking up too. But instead they suck up to the globalist elite, and to the many special interest minority communist like groups that are out there. Castro Trudeau appears to have pretty much bought up everything in this country. You and me will have nothing left if this guy stays in power after the next election. WE will have to be happy with owning nothing. ;)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It would appear as though most of our welfare recipient bum politicians are nothing more than a bunch of sucks to someone. It should be we the people that our politicians should be sucking up too. But instead they suck up to the globalist elite, and to the many special interest minority communist like groups that are out there. Castro Trudeau appears to have pretty much bought up everything in this country. You and me will have nothing left if this guy stays in power after the next election. WE will have to be happy with owning nothing. ;)
That's what the "reset" is all about - global control over everything be it personal or business. Oligarchs will be in charge and, of course, everything that will affect us will not affect them!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It's bloody shameful to see a military veteran has more problems trying to get help from their welfare recipient bum political leaders then illegal refugees.

Illegal refugees do get better served by our dear leaders for their crimes of entering Canada illegally. They get free food, free board, expense money and social and medical assistance all at taxpayer's tax dollar expense while our vets and pensioners can pretty much go to hell.

This is not Canada anymore. We are now living in a globalist communist country where freedom and rights are being trampled on every day. This country has become a disgusting country to have to live in now. And if Castro Trudeau gets back in power, gawd only knows what will happen to Canada and Canadians after that. It will not be good for sure. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Freeland is just another one of those freeloading lieberal commie globalists who are out to destroy the Canada that we all once knew and loved. I doubt that she gives all that much of a shit about women in the military. After all, she does not even give a shit about Canada as far as I am concerned. She is just another freeloader welfare recipient bum politician who is taking advantage of her position in this leftist lieberal communist party to be able to mouth off about nothing of any value. If freeloader Freeland gave a shit about Canada she would quit the leftist lieberal party today and become a whistleblower. Just saying. :ROFLMAO: