Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who is worthy of your exalted majesty ?
Not you. You're a liar and an obvious, childish imbecile. You have a certain collection of techniques that you apparently think are so very, very clever, but to anyone who's gone beyond grade 10, they're pretty simplistic.

Have a real nice night now, hear?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not you. You're a liar and an obvious, childish imbecile. You have a certain collection of techniques that you apparently think are so very, very clever, but to anyone who's gone beyond grade 10, they're pretty simplistic.

Have a real nice night now, hear?
Aren’t you cute ? Such a rapier like wit .Have a nice evening twisting words and meaning now .

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Not even slightly true. The U.S. paid compensation to the survivors of Iran Air 665, shot down by the USS Vincennes, without labelling the United States Navy as terrorists.
Nice try, though.
Good point although Capt William C. Rodgers III was awarded a medal for his service.
Wikipedia
"Rogers was personally criticized for being overly aggressive by Commander David Carlson, commanding officer of USS Sides, a second ship that was under the tactical control of Rogers at the time of the incident. Carlson claimed that the downing of Iran Air 655 marked the "horrifying climax to Capt. Rogers' aggressiveness, first seen four weeks ago". He was referring to incidents on June 2, 1988, when he claimed that Rogers brought Vincennes too close to an Iranian frigate that was searching a bulk carrier, that he launched a helicopter too close to Iranian small boats, and that he fired upon a number of small Iranian military boats instead of directing another, smaller warship to do so. In disagreeing with Rogers' decision – citing the high cost of the cruiser relative to that of the frigates attached to the group – Carlson posited, "Why do you want an AEGIS cruiser out there shooting up boats? It wasn't a smart thing to do."
USS Vincennes, with Rogers remaining in command, completed the remainder of her scheduled deployment to the Pacific and Indian Oceans. During the voyage home on September 22, 1988, Vincennes rescued 26 Vietnamese boat people adrift in the South China Sea. The ship returned to Naval Station San Diego on October 25, 1988.
Rogers remained in command of USS Vincennes until May 27, 1989. In 1990, Captain Rogers was awarded the Legion of Merit decoration "for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding service as commanding officer ... from April 1987 to May 1989." The award was given for his service as the Commanding Officer of Vincennes, and the citation made no mention of the downing of Iran Air 655."

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So don't help these people out until iran mans up.
Brilliant as always

Iran isn't releasing most of the bodies because they don't recognize dual citizenship and believe they should be laid to rest in Iran. So who will be getting the money, by either burial, or bribery?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
People have to fly to Iran to claim the bodies or whatever facsimile of the bodies they can and then fly back here and hold a service.

$25K sounds like a reasonable sum to accomplish that or at least help pay for most of it.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Downed jet victims were 'collateral damage' from U.S. strike on Iranian general, says Democrat

Bonnie Watson Coleman says 176 people would still be alive if Trump hadn't ordered general's assassination

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappen...ke-on-iranian-general-says-democrat-1.5426397

yep

General Suleimani AND the airline passengers .....................................

WOULD ALL STILL BE ALIVE.......................................

if Iranian nuclear nutbars were not making WAR on the West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you hemerHOID - would still be an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Iran isn't releasing most of the bodies because they don't recognize dual citizenship and believe they should be laid to rest in Iran. So who will be getting the money, by either burial, or bribery?

The Muslim and LIE-beral devils are in the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing - many of the surviving relatives apparently WANT their dead buried in the old country anyway............................

among their ancestors and close to local relatives who have not got Cdn papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus many Iranian "Cdns" will be travelling back to the country they often CLAIM................................

TO HAVE FLED FROM in terror of their lives to become Cdn refugees........................................

and they will be bringing Cdn dollars back home with them for hotels and meals and funeral home costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be a NICE LITTLE BOOST for the Iranian economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all that extra air travel will be a nice little tax payer funded- LIE-beral APPROVED ..........................................

BOOST TO THE CDN CARBON FOOT PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the midst of our "climate emergency"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The Muslim and LIE-beral devils are in the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing - many of the surviving relatives apparently WANT their dead buried in the old country anyway............................

among their ancestors and close to local relatives who have not got Cdn papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus many Iranian "Cdns" will be travelling back to the country they often CLAIM................................

TO HAVE FLED FROM in terror of their lives to become Cdn refugees........................................

and they will be bringing Cdn dollars back home with them for hotels and meals and funeral home costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be a NICE LITTLE BOOST for the Iranian economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all that extra air travel will be a nice little tax payer funded- LIE-beral APPROVED ..........................................

BOOST TO THE CDN CARBON FOOT PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the midst of our "climate emergency"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I have to congratulate you on reducing the font size....Bravo!
Now if you want more people including me to read your posts, you will have to do something about the superfluous punctuation.
That many exclamation marks don't add emphasis,
It simply looks silly.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy that this happened at all and it's crazy that people like you want to play effin' politics with it.

Taking action against Iran to stop the aggressive acts it's been taking is not "playing politics."

You're an appeaser who thinks Iran should keep attacking the West but for the West to do nothing.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Taking action against Iran to stop the aggressive acts it's been taking is not "playing politics."

You're an appeaser who thinks Iran should keep attacking the West but for the West to do nothing.
It seems that the source of this a angst.........and Irans behavior should be addressed......before anything can change. why perpetuate the cycle of violence.........as that is just insane.Both Iran and the US have been getting away with some dastardly behavior.........with no constructive resolution in sight.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Again, you're wrong.

I just don't want to see anyone - including Iran - attacked when other ways can work.

It's absolutely playing politics and that you are all aggression and no other way isn't a shock, considering. I mean, I'm not against the General being killed, for example, just the HOW it was done. You and others like you don't see a difference, but there is.

You're a warhawk who loves the idea of war, conflict, spilled blood - innocent or otherwise - and it doesn't matter whose.

I'm against that unless it's a last, absolute last resort.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Again, you're wrong.

I just don't want to see anyone - including Iran - attacked when other ways can work.

It's absolutely playing politics and that you are all aggression and no other way isn't a shock, considering. I mean, I'm not against the General being killed, for example, just the HOW it was done. You and others like you don't see a difference, but there is.

You're a warhawk who loves the idea of war, conflict, spilled blood - innocent or otherwise - and it doesn't matter whose.

I am not noticing any escalation of hostilities , some one must have done something fight .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Again, you're wrong.

You're a warhawk

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Again, you're wrong.

Do you mean negotiations like this below

Yemen missile attack kills at least 70 soldiers: sources

At least 70 Yemeni soldiers have been killed in a missile attack launched by Huthi rebels on a mosque in the central province of Marib, medical and military sources said Sunday.
The Huthis attacked a mosque in a military camp in Marib -- about 170 kilometres (105 miles) east of Sanaa -- during evening prayers on Saturday, military sources told AFP.
A medical source at a Marib city hospital, where casualties were transported, said that at least 70 soldiers were killed in the strike.
Yemen's internationally recognised government -- backed by a Saudi-led military coalition -- has been battling the Iran-backed Huthis since 2014, when the rebels seized the northern capital of Sanaa.
Yemeni President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi condemned the "cowardly and terrorist" attack, according to the official Saba news agency. The report did not give a death toll.
"The disgraceful actions of the Huthi militia without a doubt confirm its unwillingness to (achieve) peace, because it knows nothing but death and destruction and is a cheap Iranian tool in the region," it quoted Hadi as saying...……….More

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
First I have to congratulate you on reducing the font size....Bravo!
Now if you want more people including me to read your posts, you will have to do something about the superfluous punctuation.
That many exclamation marks don't add emphasis,
It simply looks silly.
Infraction