DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Because you're not worth a search for another meme

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why you are so scared of alex jones sleeperz? Where is he boi? under the couch, in your back seat? In your wife's pants? Sitting on your head? Kissing your bald spot?

You are so scared of even a citation because you are such a freakin'
COWARD!​

Here he comes sleeperz! He is coming to get you...better get your teddy bare and hold on tight!

Hes gonna slip you the girth man look out!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Where is he sleeperz under the bed...in Your pants? Come on babes show us the goods! where is he bub? Do you think your wife likes him more than you or what?

lol where is he ya COWARD!!!!

Too dumb to copy a title or are your hands shaking too much to type something that makes sense?

Scared of alex jones! What a pansy. I bet your wife looks at him when you aren't around too.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Lord's Prayer

Thank you Iran for shooting down that airplane..

Today Canada has 63 less Muslims living here.

Amen

OH HEY NOW....................................

I am the guy who will happily state for the record:::::::

"That Muslims hold values that make them UNSUITABLE candidates for citizenship in any western democratic country"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do not think wishing them dead is the right way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially since the ones who have come to Canada tend to be on the more mild side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying they are saints - and there are DEFINITELY SWINE in the herd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But by wishing ALL DEAD......................you crossed a line there dude..........................................

SOME DISCRIMINATING CHOICES between those who are simply dumb versus simply - EVIL is required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I condemn Our idiot Boy Justin FOR NOT WANTING TO BOMB ISIS animals out of existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there are better ways of dealing with ordinary Muslims than wishing death and destruction on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For instance what we OUGHT TO BE WISHING FOR IS AN EARLY DEATH of our LIE-beral Minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed by a SWIFT CLOSURE OF THE BORDER TO OBVIOUSLY UNDESIRABLE TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ENTIRE KHADR FAMILY FITS THAT "UNDESIRABLE TYPE" LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we should be SHAMING LIE-beral Jean Chretien for INVITING PAPA KHADR- the CONVICTED BOMB MAKER AND KILLER

TO COME TO CANADA AS AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed by an end to the LIE-beral refugee farce that took the applications of "refugees" such as child killers Marcia and Anthony Dooley - in spite of his criminal record as a cocaine dealer - as being serious.............................................

and who also allowed in the husband and wife team of Shafia family honour KILLERS - simply because they had some cash............

to ease their vile way into Canada!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed by SWIFT REVOCATION of landed immigrant papers and SWIFT DEPORTATION of immigrants who have......................

committed any sort of crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joining the deportees on that flight out should be any citizen who holds dual citizenship and who has committed any crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - and along the way - we SHOULD BOYCOTT Maple Leaf Foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until their ASSHAT CEO Michael McCain IS FIRED FOR HIS ASININE DEFENSE OF IRANIAN TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheering for dead bodies simply gives LIE-berals an opportunity to claim UNDESERVED MORAL SUPERIORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD TREAT IMMIGRANTS TO OUR COUNTRY THE SAME WAY WE TREAT GUESTS TO OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMAND A SUITABLE STANDARD OF BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR KICK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Can you repeat this post in non-crazy English. Thanks.

Yeah.........................that guy has been into some really strong stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely some product OTHER THAN THAT SOLD LEGALLY by govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps he smoked his drop flap?????????????????????

And it was toxic????????????????????????

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Lord's Prayer

Thank you Iran for shooting down that airplane..

Today Canada has 63 less Muslims living here.

Amen
You've made some pretty outrageous comments during your time here, Boomer but this one is by far the most disgusting to date. It wasn't a plane load of terrorists. By and large these were highly educated extremely productive members of Canadian society and there loss is our loss. You blasted fool.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You've made some pretty outrageous comments during your time here, Boomer but this one is by far the most disgusting to date. It wasn't a plane load of terrorists. By and large these were highly educated extremely productive members of Canadian society and there loss is our loss. You blasted fool.
BRAVO !!!

The past i n question is a category 10 in stupidity, and prejudice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You are correct. I apologize, it was in bad taste.

But I was trying make a point which was lost in the statement..

Nuff said no excuse.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You are correct. I apologize, it was in bad taste.

But I was trying make a point which was lost in the statement..

Nuff said no excuse.
Yes but most of those Canadians have probably been in Canada since 1980 and are not the brain washed kind . Most from my contacts consider themselves Persian and are not necessarily Muslim .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes but most of those Canadians have probably been in Canada since 1980 and are not the brain washed kind . Most from my contacts consider themselves Persian and are not necessarily Muslim .
And their young ladies are sure beautiful.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Again I apologize.

Besides, I don't want my doctor to ever catch wind of the post.

He's Nigerian, Muslim and has fat fingers.

But the best fukking doctor I have ever had.. Ssshhhhhhh.

He removed two moles right in his office, during a visit

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Iranian Officials Speculate U.S. ‘Enemy Sabotage’ Took Down Ukrainian Plane

Senior Iranian officials suggested on Wednesday that U.S. “cyberattacks” and “enemy sabotage” may have taken down Ukrainian International Airlines (UIA) Flight 752, less than a week after Tehran admitted its soldiers shot the civilian plane out of the sky.
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...u-s-enemy-sabotage-took-down-ukrainian-plane/

Poor chikin hawks! Looks like the truth will come out and bite you bois.
;)
That's what liars get though, right in the end...have fun in the tub dooods.

No wonder just the thought of alex jones makes sleeperz pee in his panties.
(and in the hot tub too) Must be the gallons of juice.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
'It’s not safe at all': Iran harassing families of plane crash victims, sources say

They’ve been told not to talk to the media, keep their mourning as private as possible and even publicly praise the regime that mistakenly shot down their loved ones’ airliner.
They’ve been told not to talk to the media, keep their mourning as private as possible and even publicly praise the regime that mistakenly shot down their loved ones’ airliner...……………..More