Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But. . . but. . . it'll DESTROY CIVILIZATION!

Apparently, civilization has all the resilience of a broomstraw.

Remember when same-sex marriage was gonna destroy civilization?

Reactions: Serryah

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
"This is what my definition of grooming is, based off of everything I've read [and] how other people have described grooming: Grooming is the act of building a relationship, trust, and emotional connection with a child so that you can shape their sexual, gender, political, and racial worldview," he said. (Jason Whitlock).

It's a pretty good definition I think and it's part of the CRT that is (or soon will be) a part of the education system. If you think our kids are confused now, wait for it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"This is what my definition of grooming is, based off of everything I've read [and] how other people have described grooming: Grooming is the act of building a relationship, trust, and emotional connection with a child so that you can shape their sexual, gender, political, and racial worldview," he said. (Jason Whitlock).

It's a pretty good definition I think and it's part of the CRT that is (or soon will be) a part of the education system. If you think our kids are confused now, wait for it.
Is that how predators groom little girls so they can get their dick sucked by their niece while mom is at bingo?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Yes, yes, all those things are 'indoctrinating' children into being GLBTQIA+...

Meanwhile religion threatens eternal 'damnation'/'hell' which is basically emotional and spiritual blackmail if they aren't 'normal'.

You really don't get the situation do you? Is that on purpose or do you blatantly keep yourself ignorant?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Meanwhile religion threatens eternal 'damnation'/'hell' which is basically emotional and spiritual blackmail if they aren't 'normal'.

You really don't get the situation do you? Is that on purpose or do you blatantly keep yourself ignorant?
Have you read a bible at all? Or just the cliff notes made by the alphabet community?

Are you of a Pagan religion?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Have you read a bible at all? Or just the cliff notes made by the alphabet community?

Are you of a Pagan religion?

Have I read the bible at all? Sure. Was even taught in in school as part of the 'religions' course they had.

What my religious status now is not your business but no I'm not Pagan.

Are you saying that people don't indoctrinate under the auspice of the Bible?

Are you saying that Religion connected to the Bible does not condemn anyone in the LGBTQIA+ community to 'damnation' or to hell?

Are you suggesting that telling kids that gays and so on are going to hell, from an early age, ISN'T spiritual blackmail?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Have I read the bible at all? Sure. Was even taught in in school as part of the 'religions' course they had.

Are you saying that Religion connected to the Bible does not condemn anyone in the LGBTQIA+ community to 'damnation' or to hell?

Are you suggesting that telling kids that gays and so on are going to hell, from an early age, ISN'T spiritual blackmail?
I never read anything about gay people in the bible , nor LGBTQIA+ . Reading a Louis Lamore novel one finds many young women described as energetic and gay , but that is only the western dime store bible .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

A lot of the Bible was written to target the destruction of the Pagan religion. Paganism is a lot like the alphabet community in concept, even has a lot of non binary sexuality and homosexuality in the sense of experiencing nature's power. Even had signs of communism because they believed in spreading the wealth among the cult, of course at different rates depending on your rank in the cult

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A lot of the Bible was written to target the destruction of the Pagan religion.

A lot of the Bible was written to target any religion that was NOT originally of the Abrahamic Belief, so anything non-monotheistic.

Paganism is a lot like the alphabet community in concept,

Oh this'll be good...

even has a lot of non binary sexuality and homosexuality in the sense of experiencing nature's power.

... what? That makes no sense what so ever.

Even had signs of communism because they believed in spreading the wealth among the cult,

So you think Paganism is a cult...? Do you even know what Paganism is?

of course at different rates depending on your rank in the cult

And Christianity doesn't do that at all?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
All religion is a cult of some kind, even the Catholic and Orthodox that I grew up with and still apart of to this day

Do you understand Paganism?

What is Paganism?

Modern Paganism

With its respect for plurality, the refusal to judge other ways of life as wrong simply because they are different from one’s own, with its veneration of a natural (and supernatural) world from which Westerners in the age of technology have become increasingly isolated, and with its respect for women and the feminine principle as embodied in the many goddesses of the various pantheons, Paganism has much to offer people of European background today. Hence it is being taken up by them in large numbers. When they realise that it is in fact their ancestral heritage, its attraction grows.

What Are the Different Pagan Religions?
  • Wicca. Wicca is probably the best known Pagan religion and probably the most misunderstood. Many Wiccans refer to...
  • Druidry. Druidry or Druidism is a Pagan religion that seeks to the “greatest yearnings” of humanity. ... Thus, the...
  • Asatru. Asatru is a Pagan tradition based on old Norse beliefs. Also called Heathenism, Asatruans believe in the Norse...
  • Pantheon Based Paganism. Pantheon based Paganism is a catch all term for the various Pagan traditions that are centered...

More ...

What Are the Different Pagan Religions? - Beliefnet

www.beliefnet.com/faiths/pagan-and-earth-based/what-are-the-different-pagan-r…

• Wicca. Wicca is probably the best known Pagan religion and probably the most misunderstood. Many Wiccans refer to...
  • Druidry. Druidry or Druidism is a Pagan religion that seeks to the “greatest yearnings” of humanity. ... Thus, the...
  • Asatru. Asatru is a Pagan tradition based on old Norse beliefs. Also called Heathenism, Asatruans believe in the Norse...
  • Pantheon Based Paganism. Pantheon based Paganism is a catch all term for the various Pagan traditions that are centered...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Looks to me like you are the one that doesn't get it. Or perhaps we view it from different perspectives. Aside from the very few that have some kind of religious fever about what other people do in their bedrooms most of us don't care what you do or what you want to call yourself as long as we are not forced to join in. 50 years ago it was not possible to do sex changes, now just because it can be done doesn't mean we have to accept or pay for it. Or be forced to join in. Especiall in sports where men pretending to be women can easily outdo most normal females.
Not real well worded I know, but I am nor real good at articulating ideas, especially since I type with the hunt and peck method.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
A lot of the Bible was written to target any religion that was NOT originally of the Abrahamic Belief, so anything non-monotheistic.

Oh this'll be good...

... what? That makes no sense what so ever.

So you think Paganism is a cult...? Do you even know what Paganism is?

And Christianity doesn't do that at all?
Paganism is a cult. Just like all the other religions.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All religion is a cult of some kind, even the Catholic and Orthodox that I grew up with and still apart of to this day

True. And put that way yes, even Paganism can be a cult.

Do you understand Paganism?

Yes.

What is Paganism?

Modern Paganism

With its respect for plurality, the refusal to judge other ways of life as wrong simply because they are different from one’s own, with its veneration of a natural (and supernatural) world from which Westerners in the age of technology have become increasingly isolated, and with its respect for women and the feminine principle as embodied in the many goddesses of the various pantheons, Paganism has much to offer people of European background today. Hence it is being taken up by them in large numbers. When they realise that it is in fact their ancestral heritage, its attraction grows.

More ...

What Are the Different Pagan Religions? - Beliefnet

www.beliefnet.com/faiths/pagan-and-earth-based/what-are-the-different-pagan-r…

Still doesn't really get to the point.

Which was you throwing out the thought that Christianity doesn't indoctrinate people. When it so very, very well does.

Which you never really answered the questions at all, rather you deflected right to why the bible was written and Paganism.