Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Israel is not a terrorist country.

Sure it is. It promotes terrorist ideals against the Palestinians, ergo, it's terrorist in it's actions.

Now, not EVERYONE in Israel is a terrorist, just like not all Palestinians are terrorists.

But I take it you've not see just how fucking disgusting and horrible Israeli DF members can be.

They are simply trying to stay afloat in a sea of terrorist countries.

They WERE and for years I was good with them fighting back.

Now, not so much. When NEITHER side wants peace, fuck em both.

SO either you support Israel, or you are a muzzie terrorist supporter. There is no halfway.

LOLOLOL!

Not even Jews are all in favour of Israel, you fuckin doornob. Plenty are in fact against Israel and it's policies.

So no, I don't support Israel. I don't support Palestine, either (as in, their leaderships, just in case you're typically too ignorant to realize it).

I'm a supporter of if neither side wants to get their shit together and stop behaving like fucking idiots, both sides can go to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ask any of the "regular" Palestinians and most actually don't have an issue with Israel as they see what Istreal does for them. Unfortunately, the Palestinian Leadership does and that's the problem.

Wow, something else I can agree with you on.

The end of the world is truly nigh.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Maybe you should quit avoiding reality, Toots. FACT #1: After WW2 Otto Skorzeny fled to the Middle East where he taught the muslim extremists the nazi verison of terrorism. They were trained by him and the techniques used today while updated are directly from Skorzeny's playbook. He was even given an Arabic name by the extremists. Islamic extremism today is directly tied to the nazis. Deal with it.

FACT #2: The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was ardently anti-Jewish and visited Hitler to see how his "final solution" was coming along and to get ideas for the Middle East's own "final solution".

FACT #3: There were islamic SS troops during WW2. All of whom were very willing volunteers, several of whom went on to train under Otto Skorzeny after WW2.

Islamic extremism and nazism are both extreme forms of fascism with the islamists adding religious bigotry to the racism. Same goals too. Eradicate the Jews and take over the world.

So yep, the two are inextricably linked. I don't know whether to make fun of you for continuing to ignore reality or pity you for being so woefully stupid. Clearly you've never read the UNSCOP report either or any official documents cuz you gots that good ol' "reliable" MSM to tell you what to think, feel and believe.

I can't even be bothered responding to the rest of your braying, troglodytic nonsense. Let's just say it takes a special kind of stupid to expect a country to go through almost 75 years of near constant attacks by their neighbour and just sit there and take it like a bitch. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame Israel for Hamas using human shields thereby committing a war crime and a crime against humanity in a macabre two-fer.
And it REALLY takes a special kind of stupid to whine about what Israel is doing AFTER Hamas in 2006 renounced the PLO's proclamation that Israel did indeed have a right to exist. And you want Israel to continue playing nice and sharing their toys in the sanbox? That right there is a special...kind of...stupid!

Annddd.. in typical Jinny fashion, it's AGREE WITH ME OR YOU ARE A LOZER! LAWL.

Your facts? Proof please, I'd be interested to read, and if it's actually true, then I will admit and stand corrected that Nazi's taught Extremists (but they AREN'T Nazi's...).

As for the rest...

Go fuck yourself, Jinboy.

You ARE the special kind of stupid.

Cause again, you only see what YOU want to see, and not what people actually fucking say/do.

Last edited:

Ellanjay

Council Member
Apr 11, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Former US Marine Captain Evacuating as Many as Possible as Aug. 31 Deadline Looms​

Elliot Ackerman has served five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as a U.S. Marine Corps officer and CIA officer. Over the past 10 days he and his cohorts have ‘unofficially’ evacuated around 200 people from Kabul airport.

“We gave these people our word, that if they worked with us, we would stand shoulder to shoulder with them.”

“Any decent human being would have a hard time turning their back on these pleas for help.”

Ackerman describes he and his operatives’ timely evacuation of 29 Afghans yesterday. They were able to get the group into the airport just 20 minutes before the Islamic State suicide bomb went off.

With the Aug 31 deadline for the U.S. to be withdrawn from Afghanistan looming, Ackerman gives his battle-honed perspective on the best course to take, both diplomatically and on the ground, going forward.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sure it is. It promotes terrorist ideals against the Palestinians, ergo, it's terrorist in it's actions.

Now, not EVERYONE in Israel is a terrorist, just like not all Palestinians are terrorists.

But I take it you've not see just how fucking disgusting and horrible Israeli DF members can be.

They WERE and for years I was good with them fighting back.

Now, not so much. When NEITHER side wants peace, fuck em both.

LOLOLOL!

Not even Jews are all in favour of Israel, you fuckin doornob. Plenty are in fact against Israel and it's policies.

So no, I don't support Israel. I don't support Palestine, either (as in, their leaderships, just in case you're typically too ignorant to realize it).

I'm a supporter of if neither side wants to get their shit together and stop behaving like fucking idiots, both sides can go to hell.
Typical terrorist supporter response.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Presented the way it is here, I *can* see/understand now how Fascism and Extreme Islam can be tied together.

What's interesting too is that it's not just Islam that can have that tie.

So...

I wonder what can be said about the rise of Fascism in Israel? Could it be they're the 'terrorists' then behind the push in Israel to shatter any chance of Peace?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Presented the way it is here, I *can* see/understand now how Fascism and Extreme Islam can be tied together.

What's interesting too is that it's not just Islam that can have that tie.

So...

I wonder what can be said about the rise of Fascism in Israel? Could it be they're the 'terrorists' then behind the push in Israel to shatter any chance of Peace?
Hamas shattered any chance of peace in 2006 when they renounced the PLO's proclamation that Israel has the right to exist. Not surprised you're still blaming Israel though. Hamas has been committing war crimes and crimes against humanity for 15 fucking years now and all retards like you can do is blame Israel for everything. Hamas was elected in Palestine in 2006. They had won a number of municipal elections prior so the people who elected Hamas in 2006 knew what the fuckers were all about. Sorry to break it to ya Toots but the Palestinian people, or at least those who voted for Hamas, bear a large responsibility for what's happening there right now.

As for your link about clerical fascism, I've been saying for years, including in here, that religious extremism IS right-wing extremism, regardless of the religion. In fact, when I mentioned in here about the Canadian govt saying that right-wing terrorism is a bigger threat than islamic terrorism and I responded to their claim by pointing out that islamic terrorists ARE right wing terrorists, you laughed. Much like you do when any facts goes over your head or don't confirm your idiotic left-wing bias.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm thinking there's a lot of jealously when it comess to Israel because they've been successfully thwarting the Palestinian Leadership & Hamas since their existance & it pisses some people off by throwing the "racist, terrorist" card at them. While Israel isn't perfect, it's better than the countries that surround them.

We just need to get rid of the extremists from both sides. (I know, easier said than done).

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm thinking there's a lot of jealously when it comess to Israel because they've been successfully thwarting the Palestinian Leadership & Hamas since their existance & it pisses some people off by throwing the "racist, terrorist" card at them. While Israel isn't perfect, it's better than the countries that surround them.

We just need to get rid of the extremists from both sides. (I know, easier said than done).
I say we invite them all to Canada and then ship them to Ellesmere Island or something and let them duke it out. Last group standing gets a drone strike.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm thinking there's a lot of jealously when it comess to Israel

LOLOL! It's not jealousy of Israel that gives a lot of people the opinion now that they're not all they say they are as a country.

because they've been successfully thwarting the Palestinian Leadership & Hamas since their existance & it pisses some people off by throwing the "racist, terrorist" card at them.

That's not it. But sure, you also believe Trump's an okay guy so...

While Israel isn't perfect,

On that you actually are absolutely correct.

it's better than the countries that surround them.

Really?

Countries that surround Israel: Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt.

Syria is a shitshow, I agree, through their own and international 'help'.

Lebanon is back and forth for if it's okay or not.

Jordan - Jordan hasn't done anything major in so long I'm surprised people still know it exists. It's actually not that bad and one of the safer ME countries.

Egypt is like Lebanon, back and forth. It's extremist in a lot of ways but it also 'plays ball' enough with the world that it's nowhere near the level of some other countries in the ME.

Those are the countries that surround Israel. If you want to drag in the OTHER countries like Iraq, Iran, SA, etc that's a whole different story.

So why does your disapproval of the extremists in Israel mean you're okay but my disapproval of extremists in Israel is labelling me an anti-Israel supporter?

Interesting how that's working...