Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
As do all rational people. You either support Israel or you are a muzzie terrorist supporter.

Actually rational people would say that while Israel deserved support years ago, their current status of oppressors and terrorists in some instances make them no different from the Palestinian terrorists and those stuck in the middle are people who just want to live their lives and not be dominated by the racial/religious bullshit of the area.

Sadly there aren't enough rational people vs. kowtowers like you and Jinny.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Are you bragging, or just proud? And why would you call yourself a moron? I mean other than the obvious reason.
you get confused easily, not that i expect any rational thinking from a hysterical dimwit who thinks china released a virus developed in a lab 🤣🤡

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
you get confused easily, not that i expect any rational thinking from a hysterical dimwit who thinks china released a virus developed in a lab 🤣🤡
Oh fer sure dude, it definitely came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan JUST as the city happened to be hosting the World Military Games. If you actually believe that it's no wonder you're fucking stupid enough to fall for Marxist dreck. Was your lobotomy "accidental" or was it ordered?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Actually rational people would say that while Israel deserved support years ago, their current status of oppressors and terrorists in some instances make them no different from the Palestinian terrorists and those stuck in the middle are people who just want to live their lives and not be dominated by the racial/religious bullshit of the area.

Excuse me? CLEARLY you either haven't read my stance on it or you simply fail to comprehend my stance on it. How would expect a nation to respond to almost 75 years of near constant attacks by their neighbour?
You're also obviously someone who has never read the 1946 UNSCOP report. Here's the truly sad part of it all. If it wasn't for Israel, Palestine wouldn't exist today, such as it is. You see Serryah, The Arab-Muslim nations had no interest in a two state solution nor even a one state solution. Unbeknownst to the Palestinians the plan was to destroy Israel and divide the entire area up between Egypt, who would annex the southern half, and Lebanon and Syria who would split the northern half between them.
They also declared that the war against Israel was to be a war of extermination, a declaration that Palestine happily echoed.

You're falling for a sucker's game. The MSM won't tell the entire truth because they won't be allowed into Palestine if they do. Which kind'a defeats the whole purpose of being there in the first place. The UN won't tell the entire truth either because they'll be kicked out and won't be able to help the refugees. But the Palestinian leadership let some info slip they probably didn't want getting out. In 2015 they were showing some stats to a journalist who noticed something odd. Every time Israel retaliated against a target where an attack had come from, there were an inordinate number of male casualties after each counter-attack between the ages of 17-35. Why is that significant you ask? Because that is the average age range for military service. Of course as we've seen with extremists of all stripes, children are also often "drafted" to fight for the cause.

And of course let's not forget the average Israeli who just wants to live their lives as well without being dominated by the religious bullshit of the area.
Both the Palestinians and Israelis have legitimate claim to the area as both of them settled the region within a few hundred years of each other. The Israelites in the hilly lands in the east and the ancestors of modern day Palestinians along the coast in the southwest. However, Egypt could also lay claim to the region as they had colonized the central plains before either Jew or Palestinian showed up in the area.

I don't condone what Israel is doing today, but the Palestinian leadership hasn't really given them much choice now, have they. Every time Israel offered an olive branch, Palestine would try to shove it up Israel's ass. Every...time!

Can I ask you something Serryah? Would you have felt bad for the Germans who were killed in nazi Germany by Allied bombing and called it a crime or terrorism? Because despite half-wits ironically calling Israel 'nazis', that is in fact the ideology they are STILL fighting against. Islamic terrorism has its roots firmly planted in nazi soil. And make no mistake, that is what Hamas engages in with Israel, terrorism. AND they do so by committing war crimes and crimes against humanity against their own people.

But yeah, those nasty, racist, religious bigots in Israel are the "real" problem. :rolleyes:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Can I ask you something Serryah?

At this point answering any question or discussing anything with you is a total waste of time.

But go ahead.

Would you have felt bad for the Germans who were killed in nazi Germany by Allied bombing and called it a crime or terrorism?

What's WORLD WAR II got to do with this?

Are you trying to equate the two things - WWII and what Israel and Palestine is doing to each other?

Oi... :rolleyes:

For the innocents that were bombed out by the Allies, I feel bad for, and for the extra unnecessary destruction of Berlin at the end of the war by the Russians, yes, I feel bad AND I call what they did terrorism.

Because despite half-wits ironically calling Israel 'nazis', that is in fact the ideology they are STILL fighting against.

... oh my Gods...

Islamic terrorism has its roots firmly planted in nazi soil.

And now I've seen/read it all! JFC... Islamic terrorism is NOT Nazism you... I don't know whether to laugh at this idiotic statement, or cry.

And make no mistake, that is what Hamas engages in with Israel, terrorism.

And now that is what Israel is engaging with to Palestine; terrorism.

AND they do so by committing war crimes and crimes against humanity against their own people.

AND they do so by committing war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinian people. And when Israel then allows illegal settlements, they are giving open permission for their civilian populace to become the new terrorists.

But yeah, those nasty, racist, religious bigots in Israel are the "real" problem. :rolleyes:

But yeah, those nasty, racist, religious bigots in Palestine are the ONLY problem...

My god you're a fucking knob.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
At this point answering any question or discussing anything with you is a total waste of time.

But go ahead.

What's WORLD WAR II got to do with this?

Are you trying to equate the two things - WWII and what Israel and Palestine is doing to each other?

Oi... :rolleyes:

For the innocents that were bombed out by the Allies, I feel bad for, and for the extra unnecessary destruction of Berlin at the end of the war by the Russians, yes, I feel bad AND I call what they did terrorism.

... oh my Gods...

And now I've seen/read it all! JFC... Islamic terrorism is NOT Nazism you... I don't know whether to laugh at this idiotic statement, or cry.

And now that is what Israel is engaging with to Palestine; terrorism.

AND they do so by committing war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinian people. And when Israel then allows illegal settlements, they are giving open permission for their civilian populace to become the new terrorists.

But yeah, those nasty, racist, religious bigots in Palestine are the ONLY problem...

My god you're a fucking knob.
Best you spend some time with a history book , start with Balfour .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Another muzzie terrorist supporter.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There is no chance of someone as unhinged as you finding balance. You should move to the Middle East with your terrorist friends. See how they treat women there.

You keep assuming I support terrorists...

Why, because I hold Israel to a standard of not being terrorists themselves?

Does that hurt you somehow, precious?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You keep assuming I support terrorists...

Why, because I hold Israel to a standard of not being terrorists themselves?

Does that hurt you somehow, precious?
Israel is not a terrorist country. They are simply trying to stay afloat in a sea of terrorist countries. SO either you support Israel, or you are a muzzie terrorist supporter. There is no halfway.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Sadly there aren't enough rational people vs. kowtowers like you aPd Jinny.
Ask any of the "regular" Palestinians and most actually don't have an issue with Israel as they see what Istreal does for them. Unfortunately, the Palestinian Leadership does and that's the problem.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Gov. in Palestine is a proxy for Iran they don't allow free elections either most Palestinians are trapped and used as human shields

So if Hamas is Outgunned by Israel, Why the Continual Attacks?

Let’s follow the money.

One would imagine that while some of the money that is donated to Hamas goes to unfortunate families, a great deal of it would get into the lands of Hamas leadership. That’s a pretty good motivation for keeping a conflict going.

Qatar had donated some $1.8 billion to Hamas since 2012. One can only imagine how much money is now in Hamas coffers. “Between 2000 and 2015 the European Union contributed €1.6 billion to Palestinians Refugees (UNRWA).” The Biden Admininistration has just donated $75 million to Palestinians. These figures are just the tip of an iceberg when it comes to estimating just how much money Hamas is getting. The tragedy of this is that this money is not going to the actual Palestinian civilians who are suffering the effects of this conflict. It’s actually going into the coffers of the military wing of Hamas. And, no doubt, into the pockets of Hamas leadership. I say that because the weapons they are fighting Israel with are so puny.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe you should quit avoiding reality, Toots. FACT #1: After WW2 Otto Skorzeny fled to the Middle East where he taught the muslim extremists the nazi verison of terrorism. They were trained by him and the techniques used today while updated are directly from Skorzeny's playbook. He was even given an Arabic name by the extremists. Islamic extremism today is directly tied to the nazis. Deal with it.

FACT #2: The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was ardently anti-Jewish and visited Hitler to see how his "final solution" was coming along and to get ideas for the Middle East's own "final solution".

FACT #3: There were islamic SS troops during WW2. All of whom were very willing volunteers, several of whom went on to train under Otto Skorzeny after WW2.

Islamic extremism and nazism are both extreme forms of fascism with the islamists adding religious bigotry to the racism. Same goals too. Eradicate the Jews and take over the world.

So yep, the two are inextricably linked. I don't know whether to make fun of you for continuing to ignore reality or pity you for being so woefully stupid. Clearly you've never read the UNSCOP report either or any official documents cuz you gots that good ol' "reliable" MSM to tell you what to think, feel and believe.

I can't even be bothered responding to the rest of your braying, troglodytic nonsense. Let's just say it takes a special kind of stupid to expect a country to go through almost 75 years of near constant attacks by their neighbour and just sit there and take it like a bitch. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame Israel for Hamas using human shields thereby committing a war crime and a crime against humanity in a macabre two-fer.
And it REALLY takes a special kind of stupid to whine about what Israel is doing AFTER Hamas in 2006 renounced the PLO's proclamation that Israel did indeed have a right to exist. And you want Israel to continue playing nice and sharing their toys in the sanbox? That right there is a special...kind of...stupid!