Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And if there isn't, make some up. After all it's politics, not science. And in the world politics these days, "feelings" are all the proof that's needed.

If you say so, snowflake.

Awwww sweetie, you think that's what I think? No that's what society says. Open your eyes ffs.

It's certainly not what I think so I don't know why you brought it up. It also certainly doesn't reflect reality either.

So you ain't done shit yet.

I'll avoid the sarcastic comment that came to mind at this.

Got it. Here's an idea, maybe actually DO something before ignorantly calling out someone who spent their entire working life trying to help make sure people had enough food, water, clothes, medicines etc. It wasn't a hobby that I had to make time for, it was my choice of JOB!

No, because again, work, and work and work. And lack of chance/opportunity to take what I have learned about EMO further BECAUSE I was advised that "it's worthless to you". Now it won't be. Great you could do that kind of stuff, that's awesome. It's a hard fucking job that you do and I honestly do thank you for it. My job has been working a shift that for 20+ years no one wanted because nights are evil apparently. Sorry that working full time to exhaustion most days wasn't enough to let me actually do the OTHER things I wanted to do until recently. And if it turns into a job that I can go from the current to another, even better. Guess I'm not as 'privileged' as you were, or some shit. (and before you go ragey, that was sarcasm) All that said, if you think you can work in a hospital dealing with people who have dying family, or seriously injured family, or people who have suddenly lost a loved one due to a car crash and somehow not feel something as they wail their grief and denial, or also dispatch fire departments to places that are burning to the ground and listen as they try to save what they can and hope to GODS it's not horrible and no one's hurt, and not have empathy for a LOT of what humans go through or do to themselves, then I'd question what you think empathy is.

But the original point of mentioning you lacking brains and empathy is due to the fact you don't think, you just parrot the right wing screamers as if what they say is true or take their word as if it's truth/law. As for empathy I've never seen you once actually show any actual empathy for anything or anyone. In no conversation with you have you once displayed any sort of compassion at all. The overall theme I get from you is "Fuck everybody that isn't exactly like me or thinks like me".

It wasn't meant to be a "Who has the bigger empathy" dick measuring.

But you know what's rally interesting? How your fact checking personality has suddenly showed up when you were perfectly happy to accept and spread lies about Trump.

LOLOLOL! Oh Gods...

Love when you assume shit...

Where was your "fact checking prowess" on the Russian collusion lie?

Where was the Lie?

Where was it when Trump was accused of implementing a "racist, xenophobic" muslim travel ban that wasn't anywhere close to being a muslim travel ban?

If I REALLY needed to reach to 'agree' with Trump, yeah, you're right, it wasn't a Muslim ban since Muslims from other countries could enter the US. It was a specific country whose people just happened to be mostly muslim ban.

Where was it when he was accused of calling Mexicans "animals" when he was CLEARLY referring to MS-13?

I have a Bridge to sell you too, DIRT CHEAP, cause if you believe that lie, you'll believe anything.

Take your hyperpartisan fact checking bullshit and piss off.

As if YOU don't engage in hyper-partisan fact checking yourself :rolleyes:

You're no fucking centrist like you claim to be, jsut another ALT-left liar.

Never claimed to be a centrist. I'm CERTAINLY no Alt Left member, they're fucking NUTS, didn't you notice that?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Serryah said to me:
"But then there isn't proof out there that overwhelming proves that X race is being picked over them because they're White. Same can't be said for other races. Or other minority groups for that matter. Which is why race theory and so on is a thing. But you'd know/understand that if you bothered to really, you know, have humanity, empathy and a brain to think with."

A) I think you've been beguiled by the idea that "theory" means "fact". B) Black companies? AOK. Asian Companies? AOK. White companies? Well that's just f*cking racist. C) Brains and empathy. I devoted my working life to flying in supplies to remote northern communities. What have you done aside from yap on-line about "disparities"?
By the way, what type of plane did you fly?.......Twin otter?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

WATCH: Black Father Blasts CRT at School Board Meeting: ‘CRT Teaches My Daughter Her Mother Is Evil’

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published July 8, 2021 at 11:50am
458 Comments

In the article

“Instead, they’re using it as their own agenda to indoctrinate the kids to hate each other,” he said.

Rice also addressed the racism against white people.

“Critical race theory is teaching that white people are bad. That’s not true. That would teach my daughter that her mother is evil.”
“What is your criteria to educate the educators?” Rice asked. “And who are you to educate my children—or any of our children—in life issues? That’s our job. Your job is to teach them math and science. Our job is to teach them about life.”

Reactions: taxslave and Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They did, just not in an elevating way. They were the Bourgeoisie and blacks just didn't come that far north.
They split every country between 2 factions see Czech (Catholics vs Muslims) for a prime example where both sides would run to the Gov. for protection from the other.

Reactions: petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Another way to tell that the gender fluidity crap is bullshit is when they insist that humanity is non-BInary while at the same time insisting that being 'bi' is a thing. Does the prefix 'bi' mean something else in the alphabet community or something?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Another way to tell that the gender fluidity crap is bullshit is when they insist that humanity is non-BInary while at the same time insisting that being 'bi' is a thing. Does the prefix 'bi' mean something else in the alphabet community or something?

Being both Bi and gender fluid...

I don't insist that humanity is non-binary. Rather it's varied in what a person can be. A person can be Straight Trans, Bi Trans, Gay Trans; a person can be gay Asexual, straight Asexual. They can be like me, Bi Gender fluid or straight gender fluid...

I think when people suggest humans are non-binary, they mean exactly that, there are more than just male/female standard.

But then that also suggests people actually realize that there is more than just the typical binary, which most people don't.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Riiight. Which is why the Soviets signed a non-aggression pact with the nazis that included the carving up of Poland between them while Churchill was the ONLY one standing up to Hitler. The only reason you monumentally stupid commie pieces of shit hate Churchill is because he was the ONLY major leader in WW2 who knew what complete f*cking pieces of shit commies are. The Western Allies LIBERATED parts of Europe. The Soviet Union occupied the other parts because that's what's liberation is all about. Completely taking over the country/countries you allegedly liberated, right?

Let me know when you've managed to stop tongue massaging your own pyloric sphincter, Maybe once you pull your head out of your ass and get some fresh air it'll clear the cobwebs out of that big ol' empty space betwixt your ears.
Hey you dimwit, the USSR was trying to AVOID WAR WITH NAZI GERMANY, that's the reason for the non-aggression pact. And I have news for you, they weren't the only country that had a non-aggression pact with Nazi germany. In fact, how long did america sit back while Nazi Germany was invading all of Europe before they finally decided to do something? Oh they waited until the Soviets dramatically weakened them, that's right.
Wester allies liberated nothing. It was the USSR, it was COMMUNISM, that ultimately defeated the nazi menace. RESPECT.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

SAN FRANCISCO GAY PEDOPHILES PROMISE TO CONVERT YOUR CHILDREN​

Original Title: "A Message From the Gay Community" Performed by the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus

Multiple convicted pedophiles are apart of the choir, they're trying to claim it's just satire: https://files.catbox.moe/h1vbnp.jpg
https://www.sfgmc.org/press-release...rom-san-francisco-gay-mens-chorus-july-9-2021

Effen lil Commie buggers eh?

Say I wonder if soros funded BLM knows soros funded Antifa supports Israel ( who supports free integration of "Immigration" into every where else except themselves) who are throwing all the blacks out of the country or into prison?

Why Is Israel Kicking Out the Africans?​

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
YOU'RE AN OLD CRIPPLE ON DISABILITY, STFU ALREADY PARASITE!! I PAY TAXES SO YOU CAN EXIST!
Don't forget the part where he has to feed the state his children while he only gets to watch state TV and eat state made soylent green new deal.
:)
Gotta love the "it's made of people!"...where do people think those people come from?

Like Bill Gates was saying something about killing off the old folks and feeding them to the ten new teachers...and he has scammed a lot of money, so even though his wife tossed him for being an epstein industrial blackmail pedo, people should listen to the ol pedo because his kind ARE coming for your children.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If you say so, snowflake.

It's certainly not what I think so I don't know why you brought it up. It also certainly doesn't reflect reality either.

I'll avoid the sarcastic comment that came to mind at this.

No, because again, work, and work and work. And lack of chance/opportunity to take what I have learned about EMO further BECAUSE I was advised that "it's worthless to you". Now it won't be. Great you could do that kind of stuff, that's awesome. It's a hard fucking job that you do and I honestly do thank you for it. My job has been working a shift that for 20+ years no one wanted because nights are evil apparently. Sorry that working full time to exhaustion most days wasn't enough to let me actually do the OTHER things I wanted to do until recently. And if it turns into a job that I can go from the current to another, even better. Guess I'm not as 'privileged' as you were, or some shit. (and before you go ragey, that was sarcasm) All that said, if you think you can work in a hospital dealing with people who have dying family, or seriously injured family, or people who have suddenly lost a loved one due to a car crash and somehow not feel something as they wail their grief and denial, or also dispatch fire departments to places that are burning to the ground and listen as they try to save what they can and hope to GODS it's not horrible and no one's hurt, and not have empathy for a LOT of what humans go through or do to themselves, then I'd question what you think empathy is.

But the original point of mentioning you lacking brains and empathy is due to the fact you don't think, you just parrot the right wing screamers as if what they say is true or take their word as if it's truth/law. As for empathy I've never seen you once actually show any actual empathy for anything or anyone. In no conversation with you have you once displayed any sort of compassion at all. The overall theme I get from you is "Fuck everybody that isn't exactly like me or thinks like me".

It wasn't meant to be a "Who has the bigger empathy" dick measuring.

LOLOLOL! Oh Gods...

Love when you assume shit...

Where was the Lie?

If I REALLY needed to reach to 'agree' with Trump, yeah, you're right, it wasn't a Muslim ban since Muslims from other countries could enter the US. It was a specific country whose people just happened to be mostly muslim ban.

I have a Bridge to sell you too, DIRT CHEAP, cause if you believe that lie, you'll believe anything.

As if YOU don't engage in hyper-partisan fact checking yourself :rolleyes:

Never claimed to be a centrist. I'm CERTAINLY no Alt Left member, they're fucking NUTS, didn't you notice that?
WOW and they call "right wingers" conspiracy theorists when all one has to do is listen to what the Lefties say only to find out that what the Right has stated was correct all along. Because the hatred of Trump is so visceral, truth goes out the window. There are those (like yourself) who "think" that Trump lies all the time and now it's come to the point where what he said was mostly true! The fact you refuse to believe it should not reflect on those who did believe him as they saw what he did.

But of course, the Leftists NEVER lie an neither does Biden (choke, choke :sick:). Apparently, the interpreters of Trumpisms need to go back to school and research what he's stated that has now, all of a sudden, become true when it was all "conspiracy" or lies before. Trump made mistakes, there is no doubt. But for the most part, I still think he was one of the better Presidents simply because he not only did a lot of good, he shook up the establishment which is why they went so crazy trying to make him out to be a Tyrant. If anyone is a tyrant, it's Biden with his ill conceived notion of what a government in a Republic is responsible for and which, if he continues, will destroy the country. If that's what the Americans want, have at it, as I certainly don't want it for Canada but it looks as tho' JT will follow blindly in Biden's track of turning the affairs of the country to Global interests.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

NYC school's faculty rebels against principal who 'conspired to get rid of white teachers' and who 'definitely has something against white people'

• High School for Law and Public Service principal Paula Lev is facing probe by NYC Dept of Education for allegedly discriminating against white teachers
  • Faculty members filed the complaint last week and voted that they have 'no confidence' in her leadership
  • A faculty member writes in the complaint that Lev tried to conspire with him to terminate a white, female employee
  • Complaint claims that Lev 'flagrantly but unsuccessfully attempted to divide our school by race'
  • 'She definitely has something against white people,' it adds
By BRIAN STIEGLITZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:08 EDT, 11 July 2021 | UPDATED: 16:03 EDT, 11 July 2021

Reactions: Mowich and petros