When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It kinda does. There's the Earth, core to crust, then there's nature, then there's the stratosphere, then there's vacuum, pretty much forever.

forever in time....and growing...and warping...and multiversing...and black holes are spewing stuff when before all we'd witnessed is the sucking

scary mind boggling stuff.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
forever in time....and growing...and warping...and multiversing...and black holes are spewing stuff when before all we'd witnessed is the sucking

scary mind boggling stuff.

All right, we'll have no more talk about "witnessing sucking," you filthy pervert!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Except for the documented historical record. That is such thin 'evidence'.

... But do-tell about the smoking gun that you have at your finger-tips... The IPCC, Gore and Suzuki are anxiously awaiting for you to break your silence

And evidence? Don't worry, I don't really expect you to supply any from a creditable source.

Yes but a hit with a snowball as opposed to a miss with a gun?
lol
( I was looking to find the last war you folks have won and I couldn't find any except the civil war.)

You'll thank us for not letting you take over once you find out what the weather is actually like up here. We would be your excuse for wimping out...so don't worry about the loss of face.

No, because he is actually correct, it doesn't.

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas): “I thank Dr. John Bates for courageously stepping forward to tell the truth about NOAA’s senior officials playing fast and loose with the data in order to meet a politically predetermined conclusion.

https://science.house.gov/news/pres...nfirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

Well there is the problem with YOUR type of links...

Tell me more about George Soros. Is he behind climate change? Perhaps you can provide me with a link.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Somehow this doesn't surprise me at all (i.e. the NOAA Report) and I suspected it was something like that. The whole climate change fiasco (right from the start) had me believing that it was just a money scheme and that the likes of Gore and his pals (which likely included Soros as he's a nasty man) and that they simply wanted to line their pockets at everyone else's expense. And, I continue to believe that. Something is truly amiss about this whole thing and, hopefully, there are those courageous enough out there who will discover what this is all really about.

Just to clarify my position: I am not against using alternate sources for energy; I am, however, not a fan of being forced to do something that is not required at this time and at my expense due to the collusion of those who really don't give a crap about me or my family, neighbours and friends simply because they are greedy. Other sources of energy will become available in time when the technology is available and it becomes affordable to most - that is inevitable. Always was and always will be.

People aren't stupid - when they see it's advantageous to purchase something that will help reduce costs, they will. I know in my family we have. It's absurd to think that they wouldn't. It'd p's me off when I am told what's good for me and my family by someone else who doesn't know me from squat!

JMHO

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah, that pesky geological record is so unpredictable.

.... Yours is among the stupidest comments that I have ever read

His idea of a creditable source is one that reinforces his warped viewpoint.

And evidence? Don't worry, I don't really expect you to supply any from a creditable source.

Tell me more about George Soros. Is he behind climate change? Perhaps you can provide me with a link.

Check out Climate Change is Natural Pretty much debunks all your empty rhetoric.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"She Is Risen!" - Last Act Of 'Novichok' Drama Revealed: "The Skripals' Resurrection" By Moon Of Alabama
It seems that the 'Novichok' fairy-tale the British government plays to us provides for a happy ending - the astonishing and mysterious resurrection of the victims of a "military grade" "five to eight times more deadly than VX gas" "nerve agent" "of a type developed by" Hollywood.
Happy Easter!
Yulia Skripal no longer in critical condition, say Salisbury doctors
The condition of Yulia Skripal, who was poisoned with a nerve agent in Salisbury along with her father, is improving rapidly, doctors have said. Salisbury NHS foundation trust said on Thursday the 33-year-old was no longer in a critical condition, describing her medical state as stable.
Christine Blanshard, medical director for Salisbury district hospital, said: “I’m pleased to be able to report an improvement in the condition of Yulia Skripal. She has responded well to treatment but continues to receive expert clinical care 24 hours a day."
Her father’s condition is still described by the hospital as critical but stable.
Only yesterday the Skripals chances to survive was claimed to be 1 out of 99. Nerve agents are deadly weapons. A dose of ten milligram of the U.S. developed VX nerve agent will kill 50% of those exposed to it. The 'Novichok' agents are said to be several times more deadly than VX.
It seems less and less likely that the British government claim about 'No

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Yeah, that pesky geological record is so unpredictable.

.... Yours is among the stupidest comments that I have ever read

Try reading your own.

His idea of a creditable source is one that reinforces his warped viewpoint.

Check out Climate Change is Natural Pretty much debunks all your empty rhetoric.

You and CM must work together on these inane replies. No evidence, just semi-coherent comments stating nothing.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
A week after my colleague James Delingpole , on his Telegraph blog, coined the term "Climategate" to describe the scandal revealed by the leaked emails from the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit, Google was showing that the word now appears across the internet more than nine million times

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment...rst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

Poor sad little CM. So opposed to change that you desperately clutch at every article that supports your point of view. And yet you can't stop these events from happening - the development of electric cars; more efficient electrical appliances; more use of renewables. As I've pointed out many times before it doesn't matter if climate change is real or not - these changes are taking place and they are taking place at an increasing rate.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Poor sad little CM. So opposed to change that you desperately clutch at every article that supports your point of view. And yet you can't stop these events from happening - the development of electric cars; more efficient electrical appliances; more use of renewables. As I've pointed out many times before it doesn't matter if climate change is real or not - these changes are taking place and they are taking place at an increasing rate.
Poor Rummy can't handle change. It is an infliction that affects the conservative mindset.

Try reading your own.

You and CM must work together on these inane replies. No evidence, just semi-coherent comments stating nothing.
When the right has to stoop to slagging someone with an opposing view, you know they have nothing and are getting desperate.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

So many words, when all you had to do is admit your stupid mistake and support the reality that the geologic record is fact