When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I redirect you back to the "When you say all evidence against your claim...."

yes, of course you could. from your underground bunker no doubt.

I have thought quite a bit about building a bunker with a south facing glass front but from a cost benefit perspective the materials and the eventual heating advantages are very attractive. I live in a quiet relativly remote place and attacks by outlaws are not high on my list of shjt to worry about. I do have some nasty squirrals visting from time to time. They usually have a few beers and leave without beating me up.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

Herein lies the core problem in that there are multiple camps that believe they have the answer.

At this juncture, the only tangible thing being presented are theories that, to date, have not stood up to testing (read: modelling and/or predictions being realized). The aforementioned, in and of itself does not debunk climate change/global warming, but it certainly doesn't confirm it.

With this in mind, I do find it humorous (if not troubling) that the pro AGW crowd constantly refers to facts when there are none to reference.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Wow. Didn't take long for somebody to prove your point, did it, Twila?

Petros reminds of the flat earther group bragging about having members all around the globe...

With this in mind, I do find it humorous (if not troubling) that the pro AGW crowd constantly refers to facts when there are none to reference.

Those in the "know" about global climate change don't use the word 'fact'. Mayhap you should find yourself some better reference material.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Perhaps you can shoot me some of these references.

It would be appreciated

I'm not for leading any horse to any watering hole.

check out whatever it was that petros posted, check out Scientists that are still teaching at universities for what they're seeing. There are people working in the field who are not working "for da man".

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.
No I believe my own lying eyes I see no evidence to back the warmists claims . All the carbon pricing in the world will not change the weather . Humanity should be expanding it’s energy on adapting to whatever and wherever that takes us . All the wasted resources on supposed climate change could have been used in many localized anti pollution and conservation efforts that would have provided actually noticeable results .And don’t let me get started on farming and husbandry in third world countries despite countless billions spent through UN and other initiatives people are starving the world over . All the while fat cats in the UN and the effected countries are getting rich beyond their wildest dreams .

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
No I believe my own lying eyes I see no evidence to back the warmists claims . All the carbon pricing in the world will not blah blah blah...

'nuf said. No need to read past the bold then....

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
No you don't, you love it.

Careful, Petros she is talking about you.

So does this mean climate change and global warming are pseudoscience ?

Only if you are a complete ignoramus.

For the most part, by a very large margin, those "scientists" in favour of the theory of human caused global warming do and say what thier employers order. The Sun controls the climate on this planet. The alternative scientific research articles are certainly not the work of idiots.

That reply is ignorance personified. You have gotten the facts completely backwards. The climate deniers pretty much all work for private firms or have been given grants by clowns like the Koch Brothers. What's next? Are you going to accuse the TV weatherman of only giving forecasts their employers approve of?

Jeezus Christ - do you really think linking to a bullshit pseudoscience site is any proof at all? I really have to shake my head at just how dumb some of you deniers are.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Careful, Petros she is talking about you.

Only if you are a complete ignoramus.

That reply is ignorance personified. You have gotten the facts completely backwards. The climate deniers pretty much all work for private firms or have been given grants by clowns like the Koch Brothers. What's next? Are you going to accuse the TV weatherman of only giving forecasts their employers approve of?

Jeezus Christ - do you really think linking to a bullshit pseudoscience site is any proof at all? I really have to shake my head at just how dumb some of you deniers are.

Your employment of the term "climate deniers" pretty much leaves no doubt about your intellectual deficiet. I have every reason to believe that your head has been shaken vigourously many times in the past and may have been stirred as well. Hundreds of years from now your still frozen carcass might be found still clutching a cardboard CO2 causes global warming sign.