When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I'm not for leading any horse to any watering hole.

... Kinda tough to discuss a position if you are unwilling to articulate that position

check out whatever it was that petros posted, check out Scientists that are still teaching at universities for what they're seeing. There are people working in the field who are not working "for da man".

Scientists that are actively instructing at Universities is one source, but by no means the only one.

That said, if you have deep skepticism against those in the scientific community that are working for da man as being unreliable and therefore not worthy of consideration, I'd suggest that you are only accepting inputs from a (scientific) population from only 1 source

Your employment of the term "climate deniers" pretty much leaves no doubt about your intellectual deficiet. I have every reason to believe that your head has been shaken vigourously many times in the past and may have been stirred as well. Hundreds of years from now your still frozen carcass might be found still clutching a cardboard CO2 causes global warming sign.

I absolutely love it when someone's only argument is to spew a childish moniker as if it's somehow proof-positive of a position.

That, in and of itself is a victory

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well it seems like the Alarmists are just comfortable with rhetoric... because they sure aren't doing a thing about Climate Change.

Environment Commissioners' Audit Shows Canada Is Not Prepared To Tackle Climate Change

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/03/27/environment-commissioner-canada-climate-change_a_23396771/

OTTAWA — Neither Ottawa nor the provinces have really assessed the risks a changing climate poses to the country and have no real idea what might be needed to adapt to it, said a new audit released Tuesday.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The reason the U.S. isn't worried about global warming is that, if it happens, we'll just annex Canada and move north. If Canadians don't like this idea, they'll soon find out that AR-15s beat snowballs pretty much every time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Jeezus Christ - do you really think linking to a bullshit pseudoscience site is any proof at all? I really have to shake my head at just how dumb some of you deniers are.
Well Smurfette, that was a link to several hundred research papers on the topic of Climate Change.

Yup, peer reviewed IPCC pseudoscience.

You worshippers are pathetic.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Seriously, the only thing proponents are good at is insulting skeptics. That is pretty much all they are doing from the forum members here at CC to our government officials.

Kyoto was signed over 20 years ago and not a thing has been done except fail to honor their own agreements.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The elites are lying to us in order to control us and it starts at the schools.

Like they make up facts and pass them off as real facts. Like how could the dinosaurs have existed MILLIONS of years ago when the earth is only 2018 years old.

Wake up people

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Mayor of Boston was being interviewed about the boom in construction along the Boston Waterfront with nothing being done about coastal flooding...

His response...

"We've been having conversations about building inlets in the hahbah."

LMAO... still having conversations.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
... Kinda tough to discuss a position if you are unwilling to articulate that position

Think you may have missed the point. Find your own sources that you find balanced. I ain't doing that work for you.

Well it seems like the Alarmists are just comfortable with rhetoric... because they sure aren't doing a thing about Climate Change.

That should make you totally comfortable with it then ES. You're all about the rhetoric. MAGA!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Think you may have missed the point. Find your own sources that you find balanced. I ain't doing that work for you.

i have found a number of sources encompassing a wide spectrum.

That said, in the macro view of the issue(s), i don't see any definitive support for the position that deems humanity is a major (or minor) cause of anything climate related (relative to the climate change/global warming postulates)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
i have found a number of sources encompassing a wide spectrum.

That said, in the macro view of the issue(s), i don't see any definitive support for the position that deems humanity is a major (or minor) cause of anything climate related (relative to the climate change/global warming postulates)

I think many people faced with this climate change subject do not trust or employ thier own capacities to reason well enough to sift the wheat from the straw. In this case of anthropocentric caused global warming. The overload of accompaning text compells them to attend to the academicly entrenched experts who they must trust to deliver real evidence backed up by hard facts when in fact there are subjects many academics will not contest for fear of loosing thier jobs. This is the case with AGW as it is also with the gender nonsence.
I will add one final and unbelievable reality for many about the ultimate design of the AGW programe, starting with the infamous Club of Rome meeting fifty some odd years ago when I first heard of the dire pending catastrophy of global human over population and the many UN meetings since that time driving that fear into the population. I have absolutly no hesitation in saying that population reduction is the ultimate goal of the AGW programe and to that end the worlds evil elite have warned us at 180 degrees from the truth and they will have thier population reduction and because of that realization they will rule this planet without the interference of the common people who they loath and fear. Crop losses already obtain globally, floods earthquakes and snow and ice cyclons and inundations of coastal lands by the seas and war without end are to follow in this regularly schedualed little, we hope, ice age.

Reduced solar irradiation= reduced global magnetic field=increased hard cosmic rays=greater cloud cover=increased albedo= less life giving light=mass starvation and war=the much desired population reduction. Bill Gates can retire from poisoning African women.

I forgot to mention the pending pole shift

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Your employment of the term "climate deniers" pretty much leaves no doubt about your intellectual deficiet. I have every reason to believe that your head has been shaken vigourously many times in the past and may have been stirred as well. Hundreds of years from now your still frozen carcass might be found still clutching a cardboard CO2 causes global warming sign.

I don't think I need any corrections from someone who spells as badly as you do. No doubt your theories on climate change are equally accurate.

Environment Commissioners' Audit Shows Canada Is Not Prepared To Tackle Climate Change

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/03/27/environment-commissioner-canada-climate-change_a_23396771/

OTTAWA — Neither Ottawa nor the provinces have really assessed the risks a changing climate poses to the country and have no real idea what might be needed to adapt to it, said a new audit released Tuesday.

Of course, not. We have nine years of Conservative inaction to catch up for.

The reason the U.S. isn't worried about global warming is that, if it happens, we'll just annex Canada and move north. If Canadians don't like this idea, they'll soon find out that AR-15s beat snowballs pretty much every time.

Big talk, Yank. Your national sport is baseball. Ours is hockey. If Vietnam and Iraq didn't teach you any lessons we'll be glad to accommodate you.

Well Smurfette, that was a link to several hundred research papers on the topic of Climate Change.

Yup, peer reviewed IPCC pseudoscience.

You worshippers are pathetic.

Right - no doubt most of them were edited by you. I prefer to go with the several hundred thousand papers written by scientists who have evidence of climate change.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
I don't think I need any corrections from someone who spells as badly as you do. No doubt your theories on climate change are equally accurate.

Of course, not. We have nine years of Conservative inaction to catch up for.

What a compelling argument... So sciencey, it can't be wrong

I think many people faced with this climate change subject do not trust or employ thier own capacities to reason well enough to sift the wheat from the straw. In this case of anthropocentric caused global warming. The overload of accompaning text compells them to attend to the academicly entrenched experts who they must trust to deliver real evidence backed up by hard facts when in fact there are subjects many academics will not contest for fear of loosing thier jobs. This is the case with AGW as it is also with the gender nonsence.
I will add one final and unbelievable reality for many about the ultimate design of the AGW programe, starting with the infamous Club of Rome meeting fifty some odd years ago when I first heard of the dire pending catastrophy of global human over population and the many UN meetings since that time driving that fear into the population. I have absolutly no hesitation in saying that population reduction is the ultimate goal of the AGW programe and to that end the worlds evil elite have warned us at 180 degrees from the truth and they will have thier population reduction and because of that realization they will rule this planet without the interference of the common people who they loath and fear. Crop losses already obtain globally, floods earthquakes and snow and ice cyclons and inundations of coastal lands by the seas and war without end are to follow in this regularly schedualed little, we hope, ice age.

Reduced solar irradiation= reduced global magnetic field=increased hard cosmic rays=greater cloud cover=increased albedo= less life giving light=mass starvation and war=the much desired population reduction. Bill Gates can retire from poisoning African women.

I forgot to mention the pending pole shift

One of the items you struck upon does possess an element of consistency with the AGW narrative.... population.

Assuming that an individual (a hypothetical individual) is supportive of the AGW theory, the most efficient and certainly the most direct solution is related to population, read: the actual number of GHG emitting organisms that exists in the equation.

The more organisms in that equation, the greater the impact on the Earth, climate, etc.

The above, basic logic should be totally calculable yet in all of the time that this discussion (I don't use the word debate because there is only a group that sermonizes) it has never, not even once, been advertised by the primary bodies that decry AGW as something real.

From a politically correct standpoint, i can see why it is shied away from, but these folks have ill advisedly forwarded a solution set that an inconceivably vast sum of money must be transferred from wealthy nations to developing nations in order to help them develop societies and therefore combat global warming or climate change or whatever else their marketing professionals deem is the next catch phrase du jour.

All the while, this transfer of capital is advertised as resulting in helping some nations support larger populations more safely and efficiently

... And that is the crux of the matter, the old bait-and-switch routine accompanied with so much volume and flapping of arms

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Yes but a hit with a snowball as opposed to a miss with a gun?
lol
( I was looking to find the last war you folks have won and I couldn't find any except the civil war.)

You'll thank us for not letting you take over once you find out what the weather is actually like up here. We would be your excuse for wimping out...so don't worry about the loss of face.

It beats the hell out of the thousands of posts you have made without a single link to any sort of evidence.

No, because he is actually correct, it doesn't.

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas): “I thank Dr. John Bates for courageously stepping forward to tell the truth about NOAA’s senior officials playing fast and loose with the data in order to meet a politically predetermined conclusion.

https://science.house.gov/news/pres...nfirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

Well there is the problem with YOUR type of links...