When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What a compelling argument... So sciencey, it can't be wrong

One of the items you struck upon does possess an element of consistency with the AGW narrative.... population.

Assuming that an individual (a hypothetical individual) is supportive of the AGW theory, the most efficient and certainly the most direct solution is related to population, read: the actual number of GHG emitting organisms that exists in the equation.

The more organisms in that equation, the greater the impact on the Earth, climate, etc.

The above, basic logic should be totally calculable yet in all of the time that this discussion (I don't use the word debate because there is only a group that sermonizes) it has never, not even once, been advertised by the primary bodies that decry AGW as something real.

From a politically correct standpoint, i can see why it is shied away from, but these folks have ill advisedly forwarded a solution set that an inconceivably vast sum of money must be transferred from wealthy nations to developing nations in order to help them develop societies and therefore combat global warming or climate change or whatever else their marketing professionals deem is the next catch phrase du jour.

All the while, this transfer of capital is advertised as resulting in helping some nations support larger populations more safely and efficiently

... And that is the crux of the matter, the old bait-and-switch routine accompanied with so much volume and flapping of arms
On top f which how can weas Canadians reduce our collective carbon output while importing moteand more people every year to our heavily populated areas .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Careful, Petros she is talking about you.

Only if you are a complete ignoramus.

That reply is ignorance personified. You have gotten the facts completely backwards. The climate deniers pretty much all work for private firms or have been given grants by clowns like the Koch Brothers. What's next? Are you going to accuse the TV weatherman of only giving forecasts their employers approve of?

Jeezus Christ - do you really think linking to a bullshit pseudoscience site is any proof at all? I really have to shake my head at just how dumb some of you deniers are.

You mean like IPCC? Any other deniers of reality you would like to link to?

:laughing3:

Cliffy been hiding from the truth for decades.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't think I need any corrections from someone who spells as badly as you do. No doubt your theories on climate change are equally accurate./QUOTE]

you,re stuck on form, you understand despite the spelling, climate change is real and it happens like I suggested, cold and miserable, expensive porridge, bodys all over the place, evolution, halaluuyah

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The reason the U.S. isn't worried about global warming is that, if it happens, we'll just annex Canada and move north. If Canadians don't like this idea, they'll soon find out that AR-15s beat snowballs pretty much every time.

I'll let you in on some resort property on the Arctic ocean. Supposed to be ice free by 2013.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The big celestial clock has spoken all you carbon preventing twits will become , you,re engaged in a struggle, an armed struggle with CO2, who,s going to win?

For you:

ENJOY!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364682600001127

The global atmospheric electric circuit, solar activity and climate change
Author links open overlay panelM.JRycroftaCPricec
Show more
https://doi.org/10.1016/S1364-6826(00)00112-7
Get rights and content
Abstract
The study of the global atmospheric electric circuit has advanced dramatically in the past 50 years. Large advances have been made in the areas of lightning and thunderstorm research, as related to the global circuit. We now have satellites looking down on the Earth continuously, supplying information on the temporal and spatial variability of lightning and thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are electric current generators, which drive electric currents up through the conducting atmosphere. They maintain the ionosphere at a potential of ∼+250 kV with respect to the Earth's surface. The global electric circuit is completed by currents flowing through the fair weather atmosphere, remote from thunderstorms, and by transient currents due to negative cloud-to-ground lightning discharges. The time constant of the circuit, , demonstrates that thunderstorms must occur continually to maintain the fair weather electric field. New discoveries have been made in the field of sprites, elves and blue jets, which may have a direct impact on the global circuit. Our knowledge of the global electric circuit modulated by solar effects has improved. Changes to the global circuit are associated with changes of conductivity linked with the time-varying presence of energetic charged particles, and the solar wind may influence the global electric circuit by inferred effects on cloud microphysics, temperature, and dynamics in the troposphere. We now have a better understanding of how the conductivity of the atmosphere is influenced by aerosols, and how this impacts our measurements of the fair-weather global circuit. The global atmospheric electric circuit is also beginning to be recognised by some climate researchers as a useful tool with which to study and monitor the Earth's changing climate.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
For you:

ENJOY!

Show more
Get rights and content
Abstract
The study of the global atmospheric electric circuit has advanced dramatically in the past 50 years. Large advances have been made in the areas of lightning and thunderstorm research, as related to the global circuit. We now have satellites looking down on the Earth continuously, supplying information on the temporal and spatial variability of lightning and thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are electric current generators, which drive electric currents up through the conducting atmosphere. They maintain the ionosphere at a potential of ∼+250 kV with respect to the Earth's surface. The global electric circuit is completed by currents flowing through the fair weather atmosphere, remote from thunderstorms, and by transient currents due to negative cloud-to-ground lightning discharges. The time constant of the circuit, , demonstrates that thunderstorms must occur continually to maintain the fair weather electric field. New discoveries have been made in the field of sprites, elves and blue jets, which may have a direct impact on the global circuit. Our knowledge of the global electric circuit modulated by solar effects has improved. Changes to the global circuit are associated with changes of conductivity linked with the time-varying presence of energetic charged particles, and the solar wind may influence the global electric circuit by inferred effects on cloud microphysics, temperature, and dynamics in the troposphere. We now have a better understanding of how the conductivity of the atmosphere is influenced by aerosols, and how this impacts our measurements of the fair-weather global circuit. The global atmospheric electric circuit is also beginning to be recognised by some climate researchers as a useful tool with which to study and monitor the Earth's changing climate.

Electricity rules and there are no exceptions, if you don,t conduct you die. Our climate is electrically powered however the pricks who rule insist we cower before gravity, shocking ain,t it? I have never endured a stupider life, I can,t even remember the crime that sent me back here to the later ice age. And they inform me that I owe them taxes, they,ll have to boil me for weeks and still they,ll get zip, so help me God.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It beats the hell out of the thousands of posts you have made without a single link to any sort of evidence.

Except for the documented historical record. That is such thin 'evidence'.

... But do-tell about the smoking gun that you have at your finger-tips... The IPCC, Gore and Suzuki are anxiously awaiting for you to break your silence

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Electricity rules and there are no exceptions, if you don,t conduct you die. Our climate is electrically powered however the pricks who rule insist we cower before gravity, shocking ain,t it? I have never endured a stupider life, I can,t even remember the crime that sent me back here to the later ice age. And they inform me that I owe them taxes, they,ll have to boil me for weeks and still they,ll get zip, so help me God.

It's peer reviewed by Climate Scientists and published in a recognized journal. Facts.

Climate is far too complex to peg on one molecule.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It's peer reviewed by Climate Scientists and published in a recognized journal. Facts.

Climate is far too complex to peg on one molecule.

And electricity is far too pervasive to ignor, therefore, they are so full of shjt that only a clinically brain dead individual would listen to a gaseous theory of the type an idiot like Hawkings would suggest, he was dead for the entire two decades that we were submerged in his lunacy. I wonder who they,ll elevate next. Keep your own hand on your own switches. The only way to elect governors is by thier skill with the sword, the blades come in multiple configurations, fukk Hawkings he was nothing but a meme

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That should make you totally comfortable with it then ES. You're all about the rhetoric. MAGA!

You are too as is every Paris Accord signatory.

Keep up the conversations!

Of course, not. We have nine years of Conservative inaction to catch up for.

Typical lib... Kyoto was ratified 20 years ago and if it wasn't for the Conservatives withdrawing from that Canada would have been on the hook for billions.

Canada pulls out of Kyoto Protocol

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-pulls-out-of-kyoto-protocol-1.999072

Canada is formally withdrawing from the Kyoto accord, Environment Minister Peter Kent said Monday.
The decision to do so will save the government an estimated $14 billion in penalties, Kent said. The Conservative government says it has no choice given the economic situation.

Blaming an "incompetent Liberal government" who signed the accord and then took little action to make the necessary greenhouse gas emission cuts, Kent said he was formalizing what the Conservative government has been saying for weeks.

But keep having conversations.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
For you:

ENJOY!

Show more
Get rights and content
Abstract

Yes certainly and there are very much more accurate reasons for that employment.I wonder how long it will take for elementry students to be introduced to the electrical world. Dexter Sinister craped all over the science and me for years while the transition was taking place. I,m convinced that nothing in this universe can be fully explained without the electrical base.

http://Charge Exchange Stephen Smith March 28, 2018 picture of the day Earth’s global electric circuit. Credit: Rycroft et al. (2000). Click to enlarge.

www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2018/03/28/charge-exchange/

Mar 28, 2018 Earth and the Sun share an electric circuit.
“Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.”
— Charles Dudley Warner
The Magnetospheric Multiscale satellites were launched March 12, 2015 on a mission to study Earth’s electromagnetic fields. The MMS constellation, as well as the Geospace Electrodynamic Connections mission and the Magnetospheric Constellation mission, are part of a widespread, international consortium known as the Global Electric Circuit Project.
MMS, along with TIMED, Cluster, ARTEMIS, and other satellites, is analyzing the Sun’s influence on Earth’s thermosphere, about 100 kilometers in altitude. The solar wind of charged particles first interacts with atmospheric particles in the thermosphere. However, that region is not well understood, especially since TIMED detected a tenfold decline in the thermosphere’s temperature since 2002.
Temperatures in the thermosphere are the result of solar radiation. Atmospheric oxygen becomes ionized when it absorbs ultraviolet light, so it is electrically charged. That energy increases molecular motion, otherwise known as “heat”. Although a mercury thermometer would register temperatures below zero in the thermosphere, it can be over 1500 Celsius during solar maximum.
As written previously, there is an electric potential between the ground and the ionosphere, creating what is called the “fair weather field”, which generates two picoamps per each square meter of ground. Using the formula, Q = 4π R2 εo E = R2 Eo / k, when εo = permittivity of free space (8.85 x 10-12 F/m), it can be shown that Earth is negatively charged with almost 500,000 Coulomb.
Earth is part of a circuit in the Solar System, so the 22 year solar cycle influences Earth’s environment. Although solar energy varies over time, corresponding with sunspot cycles, it amounts to less than one-tenth of one percent. Electricity from space is injected into the thermosphere along massive Birkeland currents. Electric charge flow declines in amperage when the solar wind is at a minimum, which, in turn, decreases the strength of Earth’s magnetosphere. As it declines in strength, it is less able to deflect cosmic rays. Since cosmic rays are charge carriers, collisions between charged and neutral particles drag air molecules along with them, influencing low level cloud cover. More clouds reflect more radiation from the Sun back to space—clouds are white because they are acting like mirrors to all forms of visible light. More reflection means less solar energy, more cloud cover, and so on.
The Sun is returning to a more passive state, otherwise called, “solar minimum”. Changes in the correspondence between electric field strength, cosmic rays, Earth’s magnetosphere, cloud cover, and climate are continuing to be investigated. The Sun’s influence on Earth’s overall climate, as well as short term weather events, can no longer be ignored.
Stephen Smith