Video Game Discussion

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Pick up a 8800GT, about $100. it's well worth it.

I probably wouldn't be able to get it until around Christmas(I am working lots of overtime lately, so I should have some extra cash around then). I also have 1 gig of DDR ram. I will probably pick up another gig of ram around that time as well.

What brand should I get for the 8800GT? The brand I have right now is BFG and it works really well. I know that since Nvidia licenses out their name, some of the makes of 8800 will be quite poor. I want to get the most bang for my buck without breaking the bank. Thanks for any help, Durka.:smile:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
what are you guys twelve? Who has time for guitar hero when there are important political debates to be had on the internet? Sheesh.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
omg. *giggle* *giggle* *lol* shadow... you're awful.

I try.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
I think Karrie has an xbox squirreled away in a secret room, she dons her Xena outfit and plays while her Hubbys at work and the kids are at school -fess up, Karrie thou dost protest too loudly.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I think Karrie has an xbox squirreled away in a secret room, she dons her Xena outfit and plays while her Hubbys at work and the kids are at school -fess up, Karrie thou dost protest too loudly.

I wouldn't think that that would be out of the realm of possibilities.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
How many years past are we allowed here?

One of my sons got a game in which, "you" were equipped with a joy stick and several rockets and machine guns, flying a plane during WW2, against the Germans, or you could be a German against the Allies, whatever. Very fast. I got my ass shot off, :-( lots....(So why is my ass so big now??)

I forget the name of it, but it was sort of addictive. When that particular son left home, he took the game with him.. Was it missed? Let's just say he's out of the will and his picture now faces the wall.........8O

After that, I quit playing games, except the one where you went to work every day, slugged your nuts off, cursed life, drank too much, burned down the trailer, kicked the neighbours' cat,
puked on the cops' shoes, and generally had a good time till they kicked you out when you got old.

Now I just go to church and play the game where you steal money off the collection plate.

heeheeheeheehee:fart:(olfart)

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
How many years past are we allowed here?

One of my sons got a game in which, "you" were equipped with a joy stick and several rockets and machine guns, flying a plane during WW2, against the Germans, or you could be a German against the Allies, whatever. Very fast. I got my ass shot off, :-( lots....(So why is my ass so big now??)

I forget the name of it, but it was sort of addictive. When that particular son left home, he took the game with him.. Was it missed? Let's just say he's out of the will and his picture now faces the wall.........8O

After that, I quit playing games, except the one where you went to work every day, slugged your nuts off, cursed life, drank too much, burned down the trailer, kicked the neighbours' cat,
puked on the cops' shoes, and generally had a good time till they kicked you out when you got old.

Now I just go to church and play the game where you steal money off the collection plate.

heeheeheeheehee:fart:(olfart)

You must tell me Nugg, is an `olfart` better than a `nu
fart`?
regs,
scratch

Or does that depend on how long you wear your `gotchees`?

Last edited: