• Unsure

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Re: Ukraine Flight 752

How many times can our idiot leader repeat the phrase "full and complete investigation"?? I wouldn't expect any substance from tater, he's completely lost...deer in the headlights...not even the faintest clue as to what to say to the country he is supposed to lead. the new beard seems to be letting hm down.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

No conclusions have been reached regarding the crash.
But, war mongers wanna war monger, nonetheless.
PM Blackface just said the Iranians shot the plane down.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

PM Blackface just said the Iranians shot the plane down.

Because they did.

Not that it matters, until he gets cooperation for "a full and complete investigation" from Iran, gropey's coming up empty, he's got nothing.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Iran shoots down passenger plane, killing 176 innocent people

How will Iran try to spin this one? Lie outright, like yesterday? Blame Trump like CBC/CTV are trying to do? Could the Iranian army be this stupid that they would shot a plane just leaving the airport, that would be really dumb and not really possible, so why? Someone on the flight perhaps?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

So you're a native American then? Why are you defending the white murders who stole your land!?
Does not make sense to me!
Considering you think whimpering and throwing tantrums on the internet is an intelligent or effective way to harm the U.S., making sense to you ain't exactly my top priority, Joshy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

How many times can our idiot leader repeat the phrase "full and complete investigation"?? I wouldn't expect any substance from tater, he's completely lost...deer in the headlights...not even the faintest clue as to what to say to the country he is supposed to lead. the new beard seems to be letting hm down.
Well, at least we're reassured that it will be both full AND complete.

Probably until they come to their last AND final conclusion.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

So you're a native American then? Why are you defending the white murders who stole your land!?

It makes sense to me.

He's in favour of immigration and thinks only racists are anti-immigration.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Re: iranian plane "crash"

White beacons and white paint denote a civilian vehicle be it aircraft, school buses, UN and cop cars.

You're an idiot.. video has surfaced showing the rockets flying towards the plane.. 2 surface to air hit the plane.

First hit the plane turned around and the second one hit it, you can see the explosion.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1214757061650722821

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Because I live in the here and now, not in the Ohio River Valley in 1790.

And you don't get to pick whom my enemies are.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Y'know, seeing this I find it funny...

Cons can't stand Trudeau at any time, but now when he's siding with the US about their hypothesis about what happened... there's no bashing him.

Interesting...

For me, no, until there's an unbiased investigation, siding with the US isn't 'proof'. Trudeau should have STFU until there's proof either way.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Just watched GlowBall news out of Toronto and they had stories of families who lost loved ones because of the Iranian shoot-down of this civilian jetliner. Six University of Toronto students were on the plane. Very sad.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Just watched GlowBall news out of Toronto and they had stories of families who lost loved ones because of the Iranian shoot-down of this civilian jetliner. Six University of Toronto students were on the plane. Very sad.
Why? They were almost certainly liberals.