• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Re: Iran shoots down passenger plane, killing 176 innocent people

Upside to the plane Crash.... there is a bright side..

Out of the 176 dead, most were dual citizens, Iranian first and Muslim. So Iran just killed a plane load of it's own citizens. ;)

Iran doesn't recognize dual citizenship.

The victims include 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, in addition to nine Ukrainian crew members, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons, according to Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry. More than 140 passengers were Iranian nationals, according to Iranian officials, suggesting that many possessed dual citizenship.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Re: iranian plane "crash"

Iran Says It Is Willing to Share Jet's Black Boxes, Denies Hostile Act

Back plane crash allegations with data, Iranian official tells Canada and U.S.

We will not rest until we get justice, says Trudeau as he calls for credible investigation into downing of flight 752

When PMJT was asked if this was an act of war 'lil potato says we will have to get all the evidence before making any determination on the next actions, get the canoes, flying squirrels, and sling shots ready for war.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Iran would be one of the easiest places to plant a bomb on a foreign plane if the religious leadership dictated it was to happen.

Well we know thier value for life is cheap, killing 1500 of their own people..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR

But when it's a terrorist mastermind then the leadership crys like a little Bitch.

I love hearing Democrats angry over the killing of one terrorist, where we're they when 1500 innocent people slaughtered in the streets.

Muslims killing Muslims, why are they so mad at the west..

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

‘Psychological warfare’: Iran dares Canada & others to show ‘intelligence’ they used to accuse Tehran of downing Ukrainian jet
https://www.rt.com/news/477872-iran-plane-psychological-warfare/

Yup same as all the other proofs that the us never delivered. Like all the other times, there will be none.

Remember when the us claimed they found iranian weapons in iraq and they turned out to be Israeli and us made weapons?
Same same here, lol. All the aparthied racism in the world won't change the facts.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Well we know thier value for life is cheap, killing 1500 of their own people..
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR
But when it's a terrorist mastermind then the leadership crys like a little Bitch.
I love hearing Democrats angry over the killing of one terrorist, where we're they when 1500 innocent people slaughtered in the streets.
Muslims killing Muslims, why are they so mad at the west..
Boomer, You hate it when trump is accused with no evidence but it's OK for people YOU hate, eh?

Jeez man, think about what that makes you look like. That is the definition of racism.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Boomer, You hate it when trump is accused with no evidence but it's OK for people YOU hate, eh?
Jeez man, think about what that makes you look like. That is the definition of racism.

Right back at'cha Jew Hater.. now go fukk your sister or something ya backward fukktard.

Oh ya dipshit, your evidence is right here.. you can see the first missile hit the target, as the plane turns around a second missile hits the plane.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1214757061650722821

Now where were you when Iran killed 1500 of their own citizens, you were saying nothing.. so who's the racist..

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east...ng-iran-officials-saying-1500-killed-protests

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Breaking news! Trudeau doesn’t want to discuss details of intelligence.

Why am I not surprised? LOL

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

You dont get what I was saying? Do you think there was no way for a missile crew to tell the difference between a civilian aircraft from a military aircraft?
because 'missile crews' sit in fox holes and identify targets?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You dont get what I was saying? Do you think there was no way for a missile crew to tell the difference between a civilian aircraft from a military aircraft?

Yes. there are markers on the plane.

Also, the plane was flying away, not towards to the airport so not a threat.

However, the Russian Missile launchers are computerized, not manned by a human all the time. Computers can make a mistake if the launcher is set on a highten alert status.

Russian-made SA15 missile

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Yes. there are markers on the plane.
Also, the plane was flying away, not towards to the airport so not a threat.
However, the Russian Missile launchers are computerized, not manned by a human all the time. Computers can make a mistake if the launcher is set on a highten alert status.
Russian-made SA15 missile
At point did I ever state it wasn't shot down? I have trouble believing it was an accident.