Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
True enough. We do almost everything better in this country that those incompetent arseholes do. It's just that they're hard to shake off, glooming over our shoulders all of the time.

No, they're not. Small minded, insecure morons spend their time subjectively measuring themselves against others and worrying about who's 'glooming over our shoulders'. The rest of us have more relevant things to concern ourselves with.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No, they're not. Small minded, insecure morons spend their time subjectively measuring themselves against others and worrying about who's 'glooming over our shoulders'. The rest of us have more relevant things to concern ourselves with.

Do tell.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

BOOM!

You defined CuriousCDN precisely.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And yet odds are his party will win the next election. It's hard to comprehend, low information voters and SJW's are going to destroy what's left of this country.

I suppose, God forbid if the opponents are all stupider than he is? Politics is becoming a contest by default.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
And yet odds are his party will win the next election. It's hard to comprehend, low information voters and SJW's are going to destroy what's left of this country.

Well, Trudeau and company don't have much competition. Andrew Scheer? Could the Conservatives have found a less inspiring leader?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well, Trudeau and company don't have much competition. Andrew Scheer? Could the Conservatives have found a less inspiring leader?

I don't want to be inspired. I can do that all by myself. I want a leader who doesn't think every mission is a red carpet media junket. The dress up was really irrelevant to the fact that he made a fool of himself by inviting a Sikh assassin/separatist to a trade mission, embarrassing Canada on the world stage.

I know that Mr. Trudeau didn't invite Atwal directly, but as leader of the party you take responsibility for your members. Rather than act like a leader and accept responsibility for it, he tried to blame the Indian government.

Maybe he can blame it on Andrew Scheer or Stephen Harper.

He's an inexperienced airhead who never should have been made party leader until he earned his stripes.

But what can yuh say? Trudeau.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And the best Prime Minister Canada has seen in my life time .

Probably the best since Diefenbaker for sure!

I don't want to be inspired. I can do that all by myself. I want a leader who doesn't think every mission is a red carpet media junket. The dress up was really irrelevant to the fact that he made a fool of himself by inviting a Sikh assassin/separatist to a trade mission, embarrassing Canada on the world stage.

I know that Mr. Trudeau didn't invite Atwal directly, but as leader of the party you take responsibility for your members. Rather than act like a leader and accept responsibility for it, he tried to blame the Indian government.

Maybe he can blame it on Andrew Scheer or Stephen Harper.

He's an inexperienced airhead who never should have been made party leader until he earned his stripes.

But what can yuh say? Trudeau.

You said it better than I ever could! He's a fat head for sure.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
He's such a moron. He actually suggested that he has superior foreign policy experience because he's been backpacking. :lol: :lol:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The dress up was really irrelevant to the fact that he made a fool of himself by inviting a Sikh assassin/separatist to a trade mission, embarrassing Canada on the world stage.

The dress up does become relevant once when it is combined with Atwal and all of the other examples of poor judgement.

... And that is what much of this is really about, the extremely poor judgement of this dangerously inexperienced leader that is, by virtue of his actions, heaping all kinds of negative impact on all Canadians

He,s been conditioned since birth by the illuminati/globalists if he were just a garden variety idiot he wouldn,t be so dangerous. That specimin has been prepared by the bank gang.

Nonsense... If any banking cabal were behind this, they'd have tater tot working to galvanize the globe to their ends.

Right now, JT is giving every national leader pause for thought relative to NOT emulating him and doing what is actually in the direct benefit of their respective populations

He's such a moron. He actually suggested that he has superior foreign policy experience because he's been backpacking. :lol: :lol:

Well, he is a failed part time substitute drama teacher AND snowboard instructor too.

Coupled with his vast international foreign policy experience as a back packer, I can easily see how he's the best man (boy) for the job