Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The man is a fookin idiot.

Who gave you the "Red"? Cannuck or Flossie?

Do tree stumps even have IQs?

It would definitely be off the Richter scale! (on the low end)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I think he was an Avro creation.

Considering that the media, and CBC in particular, was unhappy with his trip to India, it would be fair to say that Trudeau is an idiot.

I wonder where his next trip will be? Russia? He can dress his family as Cossacks.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think he was an Avro creation.

Considering that the media, and CBC in particular, was unhappy with his trip to India, it would be fair to say that Trudeau is an idiot.

I wonder where his next trip will be? Russia? He can dress his family as Cossacks.
Regina .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And... Trudeau is an idiot.

The people of India just love him. They think he is so sincere

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And yet odds are his party will win the next election. It's hard to comprehend, low information voters and SJW's are going to destroy what's left of this country.

We need a better informed electorate like them Muricans!

MAGA!

(How's that working out, btw?)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why would I care, I'm not "murican". Get your head out of your Claven.

True enough. We do almost everything better in this country that those incompetent arseholes do. It's just that they're hard to shake off, glooming over our shoulders all of the time.