Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The dress up does become relevant once when it is combined with Atwal and all of the other examples of poor judgement.

... And that is what much of this is really about, the extremely poor judgement of this dangerously inexperienced leader that is, by virtue of his actions, heaping all kinds of negative impact on all Canadians

Nonsense... If any banking cabal were behind this, they'd have tater tot working to galvanize the globe to their ends.

Right now, JT is giving every national leader pause for thought relative to NOT emulating him and doing what is actually in the direct benefit of their respective populations

Well, he is a failed part time substitute drama teacher AND snowboard instructor too.

Coupled with his vast international foreign policy experience as a back packer, I can easily see how he's the best man (boy) for the job
That's the problem when you rely on brand loyalty, the quality tends to suffer.

He's such a moron. He actually suggested that he has superior foreign policy experience because he's been backpacking. :lol: :lol:
I pointed this out to my wife. She said, "Then Getty Lee should be Prime Minister." :lol: :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro.
The handwritten note left by Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, 68, the eldest of Fidel Castro’s children, appears to confirm the longstanding rumor in Cuba that Fidel Castro fathered Justin Trudeau after a public tryst with Margaret Trudeau in 1970.
More:
Cuba Claims Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro's Son - Your News Wire

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I try not to think about Pierre.

If this story gets legs in Canada, people will demand a DNA test. :lol: Not that the family or the government would ever conceal the results. Disregard the last sentence. Silly talk like that would make me a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited: