Trudeau BLASTS Anti-vaxxers For Throwing Asphalt at Protest

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
His very world is collapsing around him . All the love is no longer showering down on him . What to do ?

• Love
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Apparently JT doesn't believe that people get mad & they're not necessarily "anti-vaxxers". I'm willing to bet there were people who were vaccinated in the crowd who booed & threw stuff at him as well. But I guess, "anti-vaxxers" is more politically expedient.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Another freedumbass bites the dust.

Former People's Party of Canada riding president charged after gravel thrown at Trudeau​

The 25-year-old of St. Thomas, Ont., allegedly threw the gravel at a Liberal Party campaign event in London on Sept. 6.

The London Police Service said Shane Marshall was arrested and appeared in court on Saturday, where he was charged with assault with a weapon.

Former People's Party of Canada riding president charged after gravel thrown at Trudeau | CBC News
I hope Maxim does well. We need an alternative to what we have now.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Dog feces thrown at Liberal candidate's car while canvassing in Regina​

Sean McEachern lamented the polarization of politics after he reported being harassed and intimidated for 45 minutes on Thursday.

The altercation, which was reported to police, comes in the midst of a federal election campaign marred by rock throwing, egging, vulgarity and threats.

Sean McEachern, the Liberal candidate for Regina—Wascana, posted a statement to Twitter on Thursday describing the harassment, which he said took place while canvassing that day in south Regina.

“Today was a disappointing day,” McEachern wrote. “While door knocking, a volunteer and I were subjected to 45 minutes of harassment from a person who had a Conservative lawn sign on their property.

According to McEachern’s account, the person blocked his car from leaving the area and threw dog feces at the windshield.

“Between the verbal harassment, threats, and physical intimidation, we ended up calling police,” he wrote. “We are unharmed, but certainly shaken.”

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
(

Dog feces thrown at Liberal candidate's car while canvassing in Regina​

Sean McEachern lamented the polarization of politics after he reported being harassed and intimidated for 45 minutes on Thursday.

The altercation, which was reported to police, comes in the midst of a federal election campaign marred by rock throwing, egging, vulgarity and threats.

Sean McEachern, the Liberal candidate for Regina—Wascana, posted a statement to Twitter on Thursday describing the harassment, which he said took place while canvassing that day in south Regina.

“Today was a disappointing day,” McEachern wrote. “While door knocking, a volunteer and I were subjected to 45 minutes of harassment from a person who had a Conservative lawn sign on their property.

According to McEachern’s account, the person blocked his car from leaving the area and threw dog feces at the windshield.

“Between the verbal harassment, threats, and physical intimidation, we ended up calling police,” he wrote. “We are unharmed, but certainly shaken.”
stirred not shaken , where is James when needed .

Reactions: taxslave