Trudeau BLASTS Anti-vaxxers For Throwing Asphalt at Protest

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You consider office workers for McDonalds to be part of the hyper-rich and their top servants.

Ohhh-KAY.
C'mon Tec, you're not really that stupid. Yes, that's right, only office workers work at the HQ of one of America's largest corporations. I'm fucking saying, and I'll type slowly so you can understand, Chicago has been shedding corporate HQ's for a couple of years or so now. McDonalds is staying DESPITE the fact they have trouble hiring and retaining personnel to work there.
Where the fuck you got "You consider office workers for McDonalds to be part of the hyper-rich and their top servants." out of that is fucking beyond me. My post was about corporate HQ's leaving Chicago. And McDonalds difficulties in hiring and retaining staff at their HQ merely highlights the problem.

But yeah, go ahead and take a post about corporate HQ's getting the hell out of Chicago and turn it into whatever the fuck you were trying prove. That'll get ya places.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like to think that, when you settle down and think about it, you realize that major American cities have rich people, poor people, in-between people at all levels, big businesses, small businesses, in-between businesses, and just about everything else, and they're not the decayed, anarchistic deathtraps of Escape From New York any more than "the country" is the desert wasteland of violence and insanity of Mad Max. Yet when Tax presents them as such, you pitch right the fuck in with a single anecdote that you seem to think proves the entire case.

I like to think that, and have seen evidence that, you don't think in shallow, stupid stereotypes all the time. Hell, I've seen you do better.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I like to think that, when you settle down and think about it, you realize that major American cities have rich people, poor people, in-between people at all levels, big businesses, small businesses, in-between businesses, and just about everything else, and they're not the decayed, anarchistic deathtraps of Escape From New York any more than "the country" is the desert wasteland of violence and insanity of Mad Max. Yet when Tax presents them as such, you pitch right the fuck in with a single anecdote that you seem to think proves the entire case.

I like to think that, and have seen evidence that, you don't think in shallow, stupid stereotypes all the time. Hell, I've seen you do better.

You mean EFNY was NOT a biography?

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Yep. Just like small cities, little towns, and the boonies.
Most small towns and the boonies have very little crime. At least in these parts. Unless you consider growing more that the permitted four plants a crime. And the odd bit of hot blocking. Which is fairly difficult to do these days.